We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Awesome cuz Nicky is 2 now right? hope its gonna be super duper smooth for you this time :hugs:

Yess he turned 2 in feb! How do you feel how is your pregnancy going? Aw thanks :) do you have a name for your son?

WOW Time flys hun? How are you liking 2? Do boys go through the tantrums just like the little girl Diva's? LOL

We are pretty sure its gonna be Mathew unless something really amazing strikes us both and we can agree...its been really hard settling on a boy name this time!

Aww love that name! Nicky is such a sweetheart but he is definately an energizer bunny, he has him moments he def can be fresh! i have to watch bc he literally repeats everything hahah. I feel a brother or sister will b good for him tho. Starting another journey ahh!

Cd 18 no positive opk yet .. Trying w/o clomid for a couple months bc my cycles have been normal.

Fingers crossed for you Lisa :hugs: What does your Dr say? Like its usually easier and faster after you have had one right?

I got positive opk yesterday! Cd19, again today 20. So i will count tmaro as o and sat 1 dpo... Well see!!!! Did it this morning and yesterday afternoon, will again tnight prob :)

Good luck lisa! Hope the tww passes fast for you!

Soooo.... Bfp! 9dpo w 3rd morning urine... Ahhh is this one or 2 babies?! So excited guys !! I am just telling you please dont mention anything on fb if you are friends with me, nervous and happy!have an appointment monday! I literally cant believe first month trying so unreal

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 9
Idk why wont let me post a pic but 11dpo test def a good amount darker! I have an apt this monday

Yay!!! Lisa how awesome! !congrats girlie, I'm so happy for you :)

Thanks emma! I am so shocked it happens right away complete opposite situation as with nicky! Hopefully everything is good! I go monday for my first beta ill b 15dpo ultrasound to make sure no clots :)

I went in monday i was 4 weeks 2 days he saw a sack and said for how far along i am looks perfect. No clotting looks healthy :) coming back aug 20th to hopefully see heartbeat, i am anxious cant wait lol :)

OMG Leese i just saw this congratssssss!! I'm super duper happy for you!! How have u been feeling??????DEETS??????????

Thank u jess! I kno we talked before this but still sick medicine he gave me diclegis isnt doing hardly anything blah!! I have an apt sept 10 for 10 week apt :)

Lisette- did your little man make his appearance yet:) I'm sure you're crazy busy right now but when you get caught up post a pic and the details:) cant wait to see him!

OMG Lisa!!! I am so sorry i'm late congratulating you, but OMG! So amazing that you didn't need any clomid this time and everything is going great. That test line sure is super duper clear and strong. SO happy for you! Can't wait for your appt next week!

Kim wow already 36w! Less than a month and baby girl will be here!! Did you settle on a name yet?

How are all you other girls? I hope doing well. It's nice to have facebook to stalk you all and see how you're doing when you don't update on here! :)

The plan for Andrew and I was to start trying this month. My baby boy will be 1 on Sept 18th! Well, we were planning on being in a different house by now. That was the #1 thing before we start TTC again. So we're going to have to wait on another LO. So hopefully by spring we will be TTC again. Rowan is growing up so quick. He's going to be walking soon. He's so smart and sooo handsome. I'm so proud to be his mommy. Hard to believe all the trouble it took to get him here, but it was so worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->