We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

I know I love Lawson tanner for a name but I am really trying to save it since we have frostie babies left:)

Thanks Rachel- I'm so excited to be this far but I'm still holding my breath until 24 weeks (viability) then from there I will take it a day at a time. Anatomy scan went great!!! Praise the Lord! They didn't find any concerns. I did just have to listen with my doppler at home because, yesterday and today I have hardly felt her move. But her heart rate was 150 so I'm trying not to worry.

Hellooooooo everyone!! I know have time to come back on here due to being back to work after a year LOLOLOL. Lisette i didnt even know u were preggo!!!! How is everyone doin???

I've been on the go non stop all day every freakin day since Zack was born a year ago LOL. He'S the easiest thing ever tho which makes it good thank god.

Being back to work sucks....i miss jammie days. And sleeping in days. And not running like crazy days...why do we need money again???Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Hi jess!! Cant believe your little one is a year old! Crazy how time flies!! Are you thinking of having any more?

Im officially over 24 weeks!! Which means viability!
We are pretty set with the name Ellie Mae. Not 100% but probably 99%;)

Ok this is crazy but since i had Zack i was all no more kids i'm done we have 2 we have a boy and a girl that's it that's all this cooch is closed for business. And my husband has always said he thought we'd have 3 andblablabla...which i strongly dissagreed with. And now that i'm back to work this week...my logic is allll fucked up LOL. I'm like ok well maybe 1 more...i love our kids...they are easy going...why not 'sigh'. Maybe it's just the back to work hardness and missing being home and everything...

So i'll just keep that on ice and wait and see. Maybe in 2 years or something..or not LOL. I'm on the vaccine birthcontrol wise so no danger there. And it's fantastic!!!!

How is y'all?

Heeeeyyyy PUPO's :wave:

Miss you girlies!!!

Soo nice to hear from you Jessy! Back to work already??? Waaaaaaaahhhhh :( Its tough hien? I dont think i am going back after this one! Gotta crunch some numbers but man I miss my baby too much as is and you know this one is gonna be a mama's boy i can feel it ;) lol

jkb 24weeks YAY viability! How you been feeling? OMG i cant believe today is 30 for me! YIKES getting really REAL now :) Must start preparing for this little guy! You know put some of the nursery together and maybe crack open a box or bin of clothing people have been so nicely dropping off at my house as soon as they hear ITS A BOY! lol Are you pepping some serious Pink yourself? I can't believe I'll have a newborn in my arms again soon...super used to the toddler stage now and almost fully potty trained....lets get ready to roll back up our sleeves :)

Any of our other lovely mama's out there checking in?

Hey girls!

Glad you're doing good Jessy. I imagine work is messing with your thoughts, but may also be shedding light on your closed mind about the situation.

Kim I'm so happy you're past the 24w mark! I was so relieved after that stage. I am so excited for you and love the name!

Lisette wow 30w already?!?! You're on the home stretch! So excited for you. Boys are awesome!! Have you decided on a name?

AFM my little man will be 9 mos in just a day. Sooo hard to even believe! We keep talking about another. we're on the fence about it. one minute we do and the next we're content with our son. Wewould like tto try around September if we do end up going with trying again. Just hope it doesn't take as long the second time! I love my little guy so much. He's learned to clap his hands and throw fits to get his way lol. He's so smart.

What's holding u back on wanting another Rach? Jut out of curiosiy. Having 2 has been a blast. I mean i wont shit talk you there are moments that are hard especialy when both of them want you and ur trying to make dinner and clean and juggle it all LOL. But it does work out. And Zack is at that stage where he can ow keep up with charlie which is THE BEST thing ever.

As for wanting to throw in a 3rd into the mix IF it happens were waiting until Zack is 2..so that way when i have the baby he will be close to 3. N diapers no nadda. Independant like Charlie is now it would make things easier. But we know we'll have to change cars and pretty much buy a bigger house since i want each of them to have their own rooms sooooooooooooo we'll see.

Lisette dontcha just find preg numbr 2 is sooooooooooo much faster then the first?? Icouldnt believe how quick it flewby..and i had Zack at 34 weeks so it was fast as hell...

Kim i luvvvvvvvvvvvvv the name! UV LUV LUV it. U re pretty much now in the home strech!!!

Thanks girls!! Im very happy to be so far along.
Lisette- you are almost there!! & yes pink has overtaken the house:) i love it!! Do you have a name for your lil man yet?

Rach- 9 months already! Hows that possible!! Youll know when /if the time is right to have another.

Jessy- i bet you will get a surprise BFP;)

hey my girlies :wave:

How is everyone doing? I am in the final coutdown for no more work sooooon and then home to rest up and get ready for my lil man unless he decides to do like yours Jess and surprise us all! LOL I can actually totally feel that happening and so this weekend i think its time to buy a pack of nb diapers and make up a quickie baby hospital bag just incase!

jkb sooon for you too now momma :) How you feeling? All lil cuteness ready to go? We are getting our pretty rocker recliner delivered this weekend! Eeeekkkkk i cant wait! It was my one big purchase :)

Rach i can totally see you with another lil chunky monkey! My God your Rowan is just scrumptious :cloud9:

Jess how you adapting back at work with the two? Daycare or? I am a little worried how Melina will handle it all...she is very rough and likes being centre of attention you know...lets hope that maternal excited part kicks in more than the jealousy part! I vote a surprise BFP for you too ;) I actually thought you were gonna say that the other day! LOL

Charlie and Zack both go to a CPE daycare thank god. It saves tons of money..althought not anymore i guess because of the new gouv laws depending on family income and etc..*******s!! I mean if it was going directly to the daycare i would be all for it. But the money is going to cover the Quebec debt...idiots!

Charlie was only 20 months when Zack was born and seriously she has been fantastic with him since day 1! We made sure to tell her she isnt loosing her place she's just becoming a big sister. And she takes it pretty seriously...too seriously sometimes. She tries to change his diaper or put powder on him..which doesnt exactly give super dee duper awesome results sometimes LOL.

We just booked our family vacation for end of july to go to Ste Petersburg in Florida! We scored a private beach resort which is awesomeee. I'm in planning mode now activity wise. We'll be doing busch gardens and legoland for sure. Seaworld and the water park. And I just booked a character dinning at Chef Mickey's which the kids are gonna freaaaakkkkkk about LOL.

It's just go go go non stop here. Which is a good thing. So far weather wise this summer has been crap so getting away into hot hot weather will be a good thing :)

Ugggg tell me about it! Daycare costs are a big mystery for us too essp this year with mat leave and then who knows how the calcul will work come tax time!

WOW your vacay sounds super fun girl!!! Kids are gonna LOVE IT! And now its awesome, they are both running and into the same stuff i imagine?

We are being very careful with Melina and telling her she'll keep her place ect ect...she is a little Diva though so you just dont know till he arrives you know...trying to be "helpful" and being rough i can see happening now! LOL

Hey girls omg its been so long! How are u all doing was tryin to catch up reading everyones posts! I have been so bad i need to come on here, love seeing the pics off all the kids!!

Cute and a hand full LOL. It's non stop go go go since i've been back to work,

Im sure. Must be hard :( looking at all the posts make me smile i am so happy for everyone :)

Heeeyyyy :wave: How you doing girlie? You need to add me on fb so I can watch your lil guy grow too! How have you been?

Hey lisette!!! Ahh missed u too! Yea i just got facebook! Well not that long ago i just told jess i need to get all ur last names or watever i need so we can see eachother!'omggg ur having a boy soon!! Congrats i missed so much makes me sad blahh!!

Its ok hunni, we are all guilty of it! Life takes over right :) fb is awesome for this stuff and im working part time on there now so there a lot ;) LOL full name is Lisette Barsikhian...shouldnt be more than one! LOL

Baby BOY sooonnnn....eeeekkkkk doesn't feel real sometimes! Are you ready for a second hun?

I hear ya, I am seeing my dr next week to get on clomid again!! ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->