we got bought a moses basket today with rocker stand

MummyMummy

Reaction score
off nan and grandad :D a mamas and papas one :O :D so so so greatful!

we were originally going to just buy a cheap one as we don't have alot of money, but nan and grandadsaid theyd get us one at weekend for one reason or another we never ended up going out but g/dad phoned today whilst out to tell us there was a mamas and papas one and did we want it and they'd get us the rocker for it too. altogether cost around £70-£80 :o you can def see the difference between this one and the cheap one, looks so much sturdier and better made.

feel a bit bad though as mr.mans dads wife said she'd getus one, but we haven't heard anything about it fora while now and we don'tknow them enough to ask about it. as mentioned inprev posts partner was recently reunited with his dad, only seen them 3 times not very comfortable yet.kwim? and as i mentioned in another post she's holding some baby stuff back from us, not quite sure why/what for? but a few girlies suggested for whenwe have baby but not sure as she has given us some things? my thinking is for at her house as she's got it into her head that baby will be going down to be looked after, but we don't know them so of course answer is no to baby staying alone. but in coming months/years when we get to know them better who knows?

feel bad but at same time we can't refuse brand new mamas and papas for free with only having 9weeks to go and not alot of spare money on the off chance they might get us one :\

this means thatwe are basically all set just need to sort a breast pump out,pram and things formy hospital bag(if we choose a hospital birth... still not decided!)

it's amazing how much you value help when you have to buy everything yourself!

xXx

Awww thats great huni!
If they get you another one then your have two :D no harm done lol
Even if you do plan for a home birth id pack a hospital back up ready just in case though :)
X

yeah, i've read itsa good idea todo that! unsure as to where we will be living in next 9 weeks... currently looking for somewhere biggar to rent so might end up giving birth on a box or 2! :rofl:

xXx

I think thats great hun, Im so pleased for you, it is nice when family help out. My mum is getting us our mattress for the cot bed. Take care :hugs: XX

it honestly is such a huge help! to spend around £40-£50 (which is cheapest we seen for a moses basket) is such a big amount for us in one go. £5/£10 isn't too bad, but trying to save that money each week/month when you know you NEED to buy other things for here and now is so difficult!

xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"