We made the trimesters pass quickly!

She is staying at her friends just now. She has a couple of appointments today and tomorrow with housing and council etc. She might come back up later in the week. She is really anxious being back down there xx

Hey ladies, just checking in to see how everyone is doing? London and I are doing great. He's growing so fast, time is flying by. I'm mourning his newborn days already. Looking forward to him sleeping longer at night though.

Hi Pink,all good here. I agree they are growing up too fast!!

Glad you are both well xx

That's great. It seems I get so busy I forget to check and see how everyone is doing. It looks like we're all pretty busy.

Hey pink. I'm glad London and you are doing great.

We're so doing good still. Rohans in for his op next week :)

Hey pink. I'm glad London and you are doing great.

We're so doing good still. Rohans in for his op next week :)

Hey Tara, I'm keeping your little angel in my prayers. He is a fighter, I hope he gets better soon. I see your updates on Facebook, hope his op goes well.

Hey ladies.
Lucy is doing great, sitting, rolling, trying to crawl but only goes backwards at the minute, she can say mama now too :)
I had my first smear a couple of weeks ago and it's not good results so now I'm pooping myself. I have to go to hospital in august for them to check what they found. Wish me luck :-/ xxx

That's great that Lucy is doing so well.
Good luck. With my very first smear years ago,I had to go for a colcoscopy and get abnormal cells burnt off. It wasn't painful!! Xx

oh Carly hun i hope its nothing bad. My cousin got abnormal results a couple years ago and it was all fine :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->