We made the trimesters pass quickly!

Elijah spits bubbles a lot at the minute. He thinks it's funny! Could it be an age thing?

Elijah has a cold so isn't himself at the moment. I wish I could take it away from him. We've started sitting him in his high chair at the table when we eat so he gets used to it before we wean him in 6 weeks. He loves sitting with us.

That's a great idea BB, I should get him a high chair and then maybe I can eat dinner sometimes. Never crossed my mind.

Poor Elijah, I hope he feels better soon. London had his second cold, wasn't as bad as the first time but he had this lingering cough for 4 weeks. I've kept him home from Daycare a week and it's completely gone now.

Hey ladies! :wave:.

Sorry I have not been on much. We are really busy unpacking and adjusting to the new changes. The new apartment is amazing! Riya is also doing wonderful. I will update more about her when I have some more time. Hope all of you and your babies are doing great!

how is London doing hun? I hope its getting a bit better now?

Suzy i hope your settling in well to the house hun xx

Hi ladies :flower:

Glad your all good!
Lucy is great, shes been an angel the past couple of days which has been great as we've been painting and cleaning the new house. The previous tenants were disgusting! The house was filthy, i'm shocked that anyone can live like that, let alone with 2 young children! Xx

Glad you lovely ladies are good.

Carly, that's horrible :(. What was it like?

Just really dirty suzy! Thick layers of black dust had gathered on windows, kids had drawn all over walls, holes had been punched in the bedroom door, the bathroom looked like it had never been cleaned... my mum went in and scrubbed for about 4 hours solid. It's looking 1000x better now though. The girls room is nearly finished which was my priority.

Your new place looks amazing suzy! I'm jealous :haha: xx

Oh wow Carly that's disgusting. My house has the whole walls and skirting drawn all over but I'd never move out leaving it like that. (Decorating next week :dance:) and the dust :sick: blurg. That's gross. I'm glad you've got it all scrubbed Hun xx

Thanks tara, it's like they just didn't give a crap! I went to school with the lad who lived there and I no of the girl and im just shocked, you would never think they live like that. My house isn't perfect by any means but that's just shocking. My mum said it looked like they had never cleaned the toilet :-(

Moving day tomorrow :) Jon's mum is taking katie out for the day so she's out of the way and my brother is coming in his work van at 1ish to move the bigger stuff. Can't wait to just be in there now xx

I hope you,Jon,Katie and Lucy are very happy in your new home Carly xxx

I hope you,Jordan and Riya are very happy in your new home Suzy xxx

ewwwww... haha i hate cleaning but my toilet is always white! lol. i cant stand a dirty toilet :haha: I hope the move goes well hun xxxx

Unpacking and cleaning after is the worst! I still have a ton to do and I have been doing it for 3 days now.

dont worry about doing it all at once Suzy :) I still have boxes ive not unpacked and weve been here 4 years :rofl: hows Riya settling into the new house? xx

She is doing great hun! Our kitties love the new place too! How are you and the boys? I Have not had a chance to update on reading the journals. Is Rohan ok? Did he get the pox?

I just fed Riya her morning oatmeal and now I'm nursing her and hoping she will take a nap. I really want some solid cleaning time.

Awww that's fantastic! I'm so glad your all settling in well hun. I hope riya had her nap.

Yep rohan and Ethan started with the pox on Wednesday. they are both miserable with it. Ethans worse around his mouth and round his groin. And poor rohans got some that are infected so we had hun at the hospital yesterday and he got given anti biotic. Just got to keep a close eye on him xx

Oh those poor babies :cry: I am so sorry hun. I am glad Rohan has an antibiotic now. I hope it works quickly on clearing his infection.

Well we're in :)

Bruno (our crazy dog) and katie love having a proper garden! The house is a complete bombsite but hey Ho never mind. I'm exhausted and Jon's at work so I'm just lay on the sofa relaxing for abit while katies watching a film xx

How's your sister Amanda? Has she gone home now? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"