We made the trimesters pass quickly!

I am! I have my link in my signature. :)

Sorry you're not moving pink :hugs:

I'm not on FB xx

It came up on my Fb that amy and suzy are friends with you so I added you.. hope you don't mind :) xx

Glad you found me Carly. I cannot believe how big our babies r now. Seems like just yesterday they were born. I watch different videos of London while I'm pumping at work and he's changed so much. I miss his newborn days.

Me too pink! I was just saying to Scott earlier that it won't be long and he won't be wanting my snuggles anymore :( time goes by so fast x

They really are getting so big. I look back on pictures of Riya and am amazed by how much she has grown. Or when I was sorting and packing away her old clothes, I came across her preemie outfits. She was so tiny and used to swim in preemie clothes.

Aww bless her Suzy! I still need to sort out all the clothes that no longer fit Archie :(

Sorting clothes is a pain! :/
Once it is done though its amazing!

I think I am going to keep all of Riya's clothes. Even the preemie ones. That way if we have another girl I won't need to buy any more clothes. Plus, people pay very little for baby clothes. Her clothes were like $30 a piece (unless on sale) and people will only want to pay like $25 for a bag of them. Hell no lol. I am not just giving her stuff away that is in basically new condition lol.

What are you ladies going to do with your babies old clothes?

I kept some sentimental bits that both katie and lucy have worn as baby's but most of lucys stuff was given to us or bought really cheaply so iv donated it to a local church who give them to families in need xx

I have kept a few of my favourite clothes from each of mine for their memory boxes.
The clothes that don't fit Frazer,some I gave to a friend,the rest will go in the bin,got some vests etc for the charity shop xx

That's a good idea. I'm going to keep my favorite preemie outfit of London's too. I've put up all of his newborn clothes. Hopefully once DH and I sort through our issues, maybe we can try for baby number two, which I hope is a girl. However I don't know if it will happen. It took us ten years of trying to get London.

I saved her going home outfit and all her firsts so far. That's a great idea about the preemie outfit. I will have to dig one out for her memory chest.

Wow ten years? That's a long time. I hear it's easier the second time around if you had trouble the first time.

Hi ladies, how's everything?
We got London's lip and tongue revised yesterday and it was horrible. I will never forget the sound of his cry. He was pretty upset and crying most of the day until he had enough doses of Tylenol. He wouldn't nurse, so he had a few bottles and I had to pump. That was my biggest upset because I was so afraid he wouldn't nurse and he didn't until bedtime. He was back to smiling and stuff and let me do one set of his aftercare stretches. The next set 5 hours later was much worse and he wouldn't nurse afterwards so he just went back to sleep. Unfortunately it looks like the lip has already started to heal back together so we are going to have to take him back so the dentist can stretch it out. Hopefully she doesn't have to use the laser again. It's hojng to be a long journey.

Aww bless him ♡
Fingers crossed he gets sorted soon hun xx

Poor sweet London :hugs:. So sorry Pink.

Thanks ladies, he's doing much better. It's definitely a fight to get him to take any medicine by mouth now. I'm hoping he will heal correctly and we don't have to do this again. I'm a little frustrated with the revision because before he used to babble all the time. Everytime he would wake up he would happily babble to himself. Now all he does is spit bubbles constantly and fuss when he wakes up. I just want my happy baby back.

How's everyone's kiddos?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->