We started together....

Nope! :( I haven't yet tested today, going to wait til this afternoon fingers crossed its positive.

How are you doing? Did you say you were going to test soon? x

Im fine my boobs feel a little tender which only started when af had started last cycle i have different symptoms all the time its annoying and yes i will be testing tomorrow but i dont hold much hope for a bfp. If not i am looking forward to a relaxed cycle next cycle my cycles have ranged between 28-31 days the past 3 cycles so without opks its going to be hard to determin when af will be due but i guess i will give it til cd35 if i was to be late x

Cookie, hopew you ovulate soon and Nat il keep checking tomorrow in the hope I see a BFP. Good luck both of you :) x

Noone heard from mrscherbert? x

Nope, she's not posted in a while Flower.

Nat - good luck!! xxx

Thanks i am jumping in and using my one and only frer if i get a bfn i will just wait for af which is due sunday x

No tomorrow waiting until smu though might do my last cheapie with fmu though x

Opk was negative yesterday evening, temps are still low...I've only git 1 opk left, will test again later. Really hope I do O this cycle.

Let us know how you get on Nat. X

Cookie, theres time yet. If this OPK is negative don't start worrying and stressing that youre not ovulating, because that will just delay it further!

Yeh let us know Nat x

Im not sure if i saw a faint line on my cheapie or not i was still blurry eyed lol i will do my frer at about 11.

Cookie it happened to me last cycle and i got drunk let my hair down spent the next day wishing someone would put me out my misery (hangover lol) and i ovulated the next day so it might have helped that i let my hair down and didnt think about ovulation at all which is why i am quitting the opks brings me to much stress x

Thanks i got another faint line on a cheapie but nothing on frer so i might get some superdrug tests and see if they have a faint line later x

Its still early yet Nat so dont get disheartened about the negative FRER. I tested at 11dpo with this pregnancy and got a negative. I only got my positive at 14dpo (day AF was due!) x

Af is due sunday so i still hold hope i thought i saw something on frer and it dried darker but since its dry i have to class it as a evap now x

Fingers crossed Nat. xxx

My new opks arrived so Im all stocked up, I'm going to test just in the evenings. I dont feel stressed, I've had many long cycles, its just part of having PCOS. If I dont ovulate or if I ovulate really late then there's nothing I can do, will just try and dtd every other day to make sure we are covered. x

No i am getting some later when i go into town ive had a second line just before on a cheapie so thats 3 today im out of cheapies so was going to get a superdrug one for the morning x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->