• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

wearing toddler in a moby wrap

Rhio92

Connor, Saskia, OH & Me
Reaction score
how do you carry toddlers in a moby wrap? The instructions only showyounger babies :/ connor is 16 months and 22 lb x

You dont really, the wrap is a stretchy type and doesnt really suit heavier toddlers. You need a woven type that doesnt stretch.

Though technically the stretchy wraps say you can carry heavier toddlers (my stretchy says it goes up to 35lbs), they really aren't comfortable for that long. They sag and require frequent readjusting and don't distribute the weight as easily. But you would carry a toddler in a stretchy in a hug hold the same way you would carry a baby.

If you want to BW with a wrap, I would go with a woven xx

Have you got any recommendations

We ditched the Moby at 16lbs, I can't imagine carrying LO in it now! :shock:

Definitely get yourself a woven! I've heard Indio's with Linen or Hemp are especially good for toddlers x

This any good?
https://www.littlegreenangels.com/p133_Didymos_Wraparound_Sling_-_Standard_Patterns.aspx

:flower:

This any good?
https://www.littlegreenangels.com/p133_Didymos_Wraparound_Sling_-_Standard_Patterns.aspx

:flower:

Yep :thumbup: Although something with linen would give you more support xx

i wear my 22lbs 14 month old in moby just started using hip hold x

I don't, I ditched it at 4 months, I use a woven or a SSC.

Only used moby for the first three months.
Wovens are much more supportive for heavier babies.
I have 3 didymos and they are brill x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->