Weather is on the change......finally

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielleM

Reaction score
About bloody time too. I can wear my jumpers, tights, boots, cardigans, etc loving this weather :cold: Christmas is in the air!!!

Yay ... Starting to feel Christmassy, couldn't wait to get the winter gear out lol x

It was soooo chilly this morning! I finally got to wear my lovely Christmassy scarf and hat that I bought in the summer and have looked longingly at every day since :haha:

Defo it was gale force wind and rain last night and pretty much today as well and it's bloody freezing
Come on Xmas!! Lol

Haha I've had my winter closet out since August I'm soo excited to finally start with the warmer clothes!

i was soooo excited to wear my new pink stripy wellies this morning!

It was soo nice this morning getting to wear my boots, coat and scarf (even though it was pissing it down!) but it was really warm again when I went to pick Jacob up at 3. Still, it is getting colder and i will wear my coat and boots regardless of the suns afternoon appearance! :happydance:

I'm not impressed... MY winter stuff is in the loft and I was taken by surprise this morning. I didn't even have a brolly for the school run :( and it hasn't let up all day !

Am I the only one that was gutted at the weather this morning, I love crisp white snow, not rain, gales and dark days so depressing :nope:

I had my winter skirt, tights, boots, scarf and cardi on today :happydance: we also put the heating on:cold:

Am I the only one that was gutted at the weather this morning, I love crisp white snow, not rain, gales and dark days so depressing :nope:

Yes!
Cold and bright I like. Cold, dark, wet and windy I do not like.

I'm a primary school teacher, and our children couldn't get outside to play all day. Wet play is the worst!

It's so cold this morning, where I'm happy as that means we are on the final stretch to Xmas, I don't like the cold so much lol

It's getting cooler here too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g