• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Webbykins' NTNP Journal

Sorry to hear things haven't been going well hun :(

As for EWCM, this and my nipples of doom were my only hint I was ovulating, the cycle I finally got my BFP I had soooo much EWCM and the only thing I did differently was DTD :sex: on the days after EWCM when I dried up! :wacko:

I had a huge amount of CM in my 2WW when I got pregnant with Ivy.....how many DPO would you be now if you ov'd when you got your darkest OPK?

About 8-9 dpo if it was when I thought it was... So it is a possibility. I had really bad ov pains a few days before my darkest opk so I'm kinda hoping it's implanting pain now.

Thanks ladies :) I'm gonna do a hpt on Thursday and one on Saturday (especially Sat as we're going out drinking so I want to make sure before that) so fx'd x

Sounds promising about implanting pains! Fxd XXX

If they are implanting pains not ovulating pains :rofl: I'm keeping fx'd because I dunno if I can handle a full tww when I thought I was half-way through :haha: x

:bfn: at ??10dpo

Cramps came with a vengence last night and appearing on and off today. Still feeling really wet with streaks of EWCM (tmi ss) and oddly enough, I've had really achy and crampy legs last night. I still don't know whether to believe I ovulated 10 days ago or whether it's been since this lot of ewcm. :shrug:

Surely it's unlikely my cycle would get longer rather than shorter? X

Cycles can fluctuate a bit, even if they'd been getting more regular. Perhaps all the stress has messed your hormones up a bit? :hugs:

if you are 10dpo its early days, so don't fret XXX

CD36/??11dpo - Really really painful full feeling down there today. Stomach feels funny. I feel like I've been hit by a bus lol. It feels like AF is coming... Hopefully not!

Been talking to DF, and by the sounds of it he doesn't want to stop NTNP because of moving out because it'll only be 6-9 months before we move back out. He seems like he's getting into the idea really well. I know the situation will be far from ideal but if he's happy to carry on then so am I :)

Hope you're all well x

well that is good news then! I bet you can cope better with it all knowing that XXXX

Thanks Baroness :) yeah calm I can. I'm so much happy knowing it's not going to ruin everything. I'm now not gonna be upset if AF turns up but I think we might look into some preseed and buying enough opks to monitor my cycle very carefully to see if we're BD'ing at the right time. Xx

I have heard raving reviews about the clearblue monitor thingy, I think had I had the cash at the time I would have purchased that!

Glad DH is on board with carrying on! :hugs: Remember you are never out till the witch shows up :witch:

I might look into it PB thanks for reminding me :thumbup: I know I'm still defo in this month, I do feel different today but I'm still expecting to see the :witch: Testing tomorrow AM. Will be 12dpo (if I ovulated on time) so I'll be doing a cheapie tomorrow and I'm buying a morrisons own or superdrug one to do while we're in London. We're off on Friday to stay with one of our friends at Uni there. Should be a good weekend but I want to be 100% that I'm not pregnant before we go out drinking on Saturday. I'm not too fussed if I can't drink tbh it's just if everyone else is because me and Matt have said we want to keep it to ourselves (apart from you girls :haha: ) for at least a few days.

:flower: x

Good luck this cycle! Hopefully you won't need it but I'll let you know how the preseed works out for us... I'm hoping I'll only need it once!!

CD36/??11dpo - Really really painful full feeling down there today. Stomach feels funny. I feel like I've been hit by a bus lol. It feels like AF is coming... Hopefully not!

Been talking to DF, and by the sounds of it he doesn't want to stop NTNP because of moving out because it'll only be 6-9 months before we move back out. He seems like he's getting into the idea really well. I know the situation will be far from ideal but if he's happy to carry on then so am I :)

Hope you're all well x

that's really great news, i'm glad it's all working out :)

fingers crossed you don't need to do anymore NTNP if you're pregnant this cycle :kiss:

:bfn: I am expecting to see AF still. Feels like my pelvis is bruised and sore. The last couple of days, when we dtd my cervix has been really low and I think that's the reason. Low cervix is a sign of AF isn't it? X

I think it depends on the person and what usually happens with you. my cervix hurts during sex when I'm ovulating I think (so it would be low then? I don't know cos I can't ever reach mine) and the day before AF comes sex feels especially good for me. so I think if low CP is unusual for you before AF its a good sign? xxxx

Well... Back from London and I'm so ill and tired :(

I seem to have found a dry tickly cough (not producing anything) and some flu symptoms (headache, runny nose and sleepy) from nowhere. No one I've been in contact with has been ill in the last 2 weeks :shrug: I think I ovulated around CD32 not CD25... so I could be around 10dpo instead of 17dpo. I'll post the link for my FF -My Ovulation Chart

As you can see, I had EWCM from CD31-34 (possibly a day or two before as well but I can't remember) whereas CD 25 when I thought I had ov'd was only watery. So surely I should assume it was then? Still no sign of AF. Nips are starting to get tender but no way close to AF kind, sharp twinges in pelvis area and these crappy sore throat/tickly cough symptoms are annoying me. I've only been able to sleep for two or so hours a time because I keep waking up with razorblades in my throat :(

Help ladies... I'm going a bit loopy xx

:hugs: sorry you are feeling ill, i hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"