Wedding Diet

honeybee you should weight your self 1st thing in the morning after having a wee that is your true weight as if you have 1 big glass of water thats 1lb on if you know what i mean.

well my diet went out the window but that is due to af coming but now she is here (sorry tmi) i am back on it and iam going to get in to my dress only 5 months today yay!!!

cheers tmr!

Just discovered lighter than light mayonnaise. 3 tablespoons is only 1 point! Woop!

One thing that has suprised me is baking potatoes- even a small one is 7 points!

Hi Ladies!

Right so, Day 6 today... breakfast Go Lower Granola and plain unsweetened yoghurt..
Lunch.. Mushroom soup, and a go lower raspberry bar, and one hard boiled egg.
Dinner was Chicken Tikka Masala and asparagus+green beans.

Probably haven't drunk enough water.

BUT.. I did weight + measure this morning!

I have shed 5lbs and my waist measurement has dropped nearly 8 cm's

:D:D:D

Can't wait for tomorrow, it's my first treat day!!

Keep up all the great work everyone!

Tx

well done timid!!!

thats great work!!

My weigh day is tomorrow!

well today went a little bit better

breakfast - special k cereal

dinner - ham salad barm

tea - weight watchers sweet and sour chicken with rice with cauliflower and broccoli and a weight watchers mini victoria sponge for afters

supper - gonna have some more cauliflower and broccoli

try cauliflower and brocolli with 20g of cheese, salt and pepper on the top and grilled- YUM!

Im down to 15st 5.6lbs!!!!!!!!! Ive lost 12.4lb. Thing is- it doesnt feel like Ive lost nearly a stone but Ive been measuring myself and lost some cm's haha! WW says Ive lost 5% of my body weight so Im happy! How are all my diet buddies coming along?

i have so far lost a grabd total of.........2lb's :( , but the lady that does the slimming group said that it can take a few weeks for your body to get the jist of dieting if it isnt used to it and she also said not to just weigh yourself as you can tell if you have lst weight by looking your features as you may lose it off different parts of your body that dont affect the scales, feel alot more energetic since i started it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->