Wedding Diet

your very welcome!!!! just nearly had a heart attack- a 250 ml no added sugar smoothie i had this morning was 4 points! thank goodness i didnt have anything else! x

crikey, they know how to make it miserable for us dont they lol xx

well apparently smoothies are crap anyway, you may aswell eat a frikin' apple if you know what i mean. I just grabbed it becasue I knew Id be hungry mid lecture and I didnt want to 'crunch' haha x

haha, i just make my own smoothies with skimmed milk and fruit, dont really have them that much though, i think its getting into a routine that is the hardest xx

Today went well.
Mushroom Soup for lunch - smelt amazing, tasted amazing - looked like brown sludge. Two out of three aint bad!
Several cups of Peppermint Tea
Breakfast was the Go Lower crunch & a bit of natural unsweetened yoghurt - which funnily enough is starting to taste normal/sweet even though it's not.

Had a really hard moment at 4:30pm when I really could have murdered a choccy bar - but had another cup of peppermint tea instead.

Dinner was lovely! Sri Lankan Lamb Curry with some crunchy broccoli and spinach.

Need to drink more water really, that's the only thing I'm still finding difficult.

Jeans are feeling a bit looser today, so that's something.

Roll on Thursday - Treat Day! Have been given a low-cal choc bar to enjoy! :D :D

How is everyone else doing?

xT

Im doing ok although I just came down on a low. Damn it! I always get this when I read a new bridal mag. They go into every detail and Im so scared Im going to miss something like not having my nails done - Ive had a dream where I forgot to shave my armpits and the photographer didnt show.

Anyway the point is, all the brides look incredible and Im still scared of not looking great!

Ive been doing 10 minutes of 2.5kg weight training each day- just 8 simple repetitions that take a minute or so each day to try and tone my bingo wings but ive just read a news report that it doesnt tone your arms- so Im scared Ill be stuck with these horrid flabby things!!!! Not to mention the few stretchmarks I have underneath them. They are just silvery lines now but I hate them!

By the way, if I get a chocolate craving, I have a cup of options hot choc! its the best!

I'm absolutely gutted. Thought I had been doing well. Three well balanced meals a day. I have put 4 1/2 lbs on. God knows what is going on in my body. I wouldnt have put that on if i had pigged out!!!! So fed up. There will be no wedding at this rate.

could there be a reason for this?

a) are you due on or on?
b) could you be pregnant?
c) did you weigh yourself at the same time of the day as last time?
d) are you wearing the same clothes?

Yep got weighed at same time in the same clothes. Im not pregnant and im not due on, i dont have periods as have been on the depo injection. Just came off it two weeks ago as the dr thinks this is the reason for my weight gain so i really dont know x

ye! I piled all my weight on with the depo!

plus sometimes weight takes a time to show up..its not like you eat a meal and the weight goes straight on, it takes time to store as fat if your body doesnt use it. Dont let it put you down hunny, try again.

also...were your scales in the same place as last time?

I am trying to stay positive and think of my gorgeous dress. yeah they were in the same place. was just absolutely gutting when i have been tryin so hard, exercising more. I have been doing night shifts though, not sure if this has anything to do with it. I go so bloated and my eating gets messed up xx

ye I know what you mean, I used to do night shifts too, I hated it!

Ive just weighed myself. The other day I was 15st 9, then 15st 8 the next day and now im 15st 11- but Im pretty sure thats because its at the end of the day (even though now I feel down!). I might have to weigh myself in boots and get a more accurate reading!

Aww you're doing fab tho hunni! Least u have made some progress and it's coming off rather than going on!!! I still have my books from slimming world, think its time to go back to that! xx

ill weigh myself again on thursday as thats my weigh in day. Ill weigh in boots or something on my way home from uni and go there once a week. I hate people looking at you as you do it though- its so shameful :blush:

today went fine, up until now

breakfast - bowl of special K cereal

dinner - bowl of special K cereal

Tea - weight watchers lasagne with 2 weight watchers petite pains

and now i just feel so low and down that all i want to do is :cry: and give up on everything xx

why is that bad? sounds like quite a balanced day?

its not the diet hun, i have certain things going on at the minute and it really is getting me now, and im getting the point of thinking...why am i bothering?....feel lower than the floor at the minute xx

oo darling! :hugs: I felt like that the other day. There is no quick answer but you need to pick yourself off the floor to start with! You can do it!!

I weighed myself again this morning and I was 15s 8lb dead on. So thankfully not 15s 11 haha

phew :thumbup:

i have give up picking myself up off the floor hun, everytime i do, i get back up i get knocked back down, that way when i do get knocked down again it shouldnt be so hard or hurt as much.....well thats what i thought anyway xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->