Wedding Diet

Timid

Reaction score
I've got 6 months and 19 days till the wedding, and I've just signed up for 4 months worth of diet. Put my money where my mouth is, so to speak.

I'm nervously excited about it, and hope it'll all work out!! :thumbup:

Will post updates in this thread...:coffee:

I start on Thursday 6th, and I'll weigh myself in the morning ... before it starts... hopefully it'll all be easy - somehow I doubt that though!!

When I finish, I'll have a couple of months before the wedding so hope I don't put all the weight back on in that time!!

The countdown begins!!! :happydance::happydance:

Tx

Oooh GL. I've given up. I've probably put on everything I lost previously and more over xmas but I'm so stressed I'm past caring :lol: xx

oooh timid- do you want to be my diet buddy? I started weight watchers on the 2nd Jan! I am now day 4 into it! Im really enjoying it! I am also doing a few weight training exercises each day for ten minute as my partner got me some davina mcall dumbells for crimbo as he knows I hate my bingo wings! Im also going to try and keep up with before xmas when I went to the gym 3 times a week. xxx

Good Luck, I also started a diet on monday!! I'm hoping I can lose a few stone by August!!

Good Luck Honeybee xx

superbecks! we should do a wedding diet thread in here...hang on!!!

This feels like AA!

My name is Bryony, I am 22- and I am shamefully overweight! ha!

I am 16 stone, 5ft, 7 and a size 16-18. I need to loose 2 stone for IVF and so the dress fits perfect! I have joined weight watchers.

I havnt touched a chocolate bar or a crisp for 4 WHOLE days!

I will shamefully join too!!

I'm Becky, 26 and also overweight!!

I weigh 16stone 7 eek, am also 5ft 7 and am hoping to lose 4 stone by August.

I am aiming to eat three healthy balanced meals a day. No takeaway, no choc or crisps and no full fat pop!!

Good luck, we can do it xxx

we can! My vices are:

weight watchers meals and yogurts (what a god send!)
fruit (pref satsumas, red apples and bananas!)
options hot choc sachets (id snog who ever invented them- man OR woman!)
soups and crackers!
Pepsi max and a bag of ice!
crumpets! (i used to hate them but with a teaspoon of M&S special jam- OH...MY....GOD!)
FRY LIGHT 1 cal cooking spray
Grilled tomatoes and mushrooms

I really hope I can otherwise i'm gonna end up being the size of a house!!

I have just come off the depo injection after having gained 3 stone in the last 2 1/2 years, my Dr thinks swapping to the mini pill will help me a lot. If i can't lose weight for my wedding I will never lose it.

And if i am still this size in august the wedding will be off!!! x

I hear ya sister! If i dont loose at least 1.5 stone so my dress fits....then Ill be wearing a black sack! I want to loose 2 stone though just so I feel comfortable! Im so paranoid about my bingo wings though- Im not giving up on my weights, 10 mins each day! I dont plan to have muscles or anything, just more toned (or defined even) arms.

Ive ALWAYS been curvy though. The smallest Ive ever been is when I could just about squeeze into a size 12 pair of jeans when I was 17 (I lost a bit of weight after leaving school). Then 5 years down the line including a long term relationship and uni I am now a size 16-18 (mostly 18 haha). Although the biggest size I have been is 16stone 7lb and I was a size 20 and that was 1 or 2 christmasses ago.

I suffer with my boobs alot though- they must actually weight a stone each. Im a 36G.

My dress is a small size 16 (in shops would be a 14)- so I need to be a shop size 14 to get into it.

I can only qualify for IVF also if I loose the weight. I need to be 13stone 10lb. So a little over 2 stone to loose by October. Although my gynea thinks if I loose the weight Ill fall pregnant naturally xx

Aww you will do it!! We both will.

I used to be a G cup and then they shrunk when I had Sophie, now only an E. I used to be skinny right up until I went to uni first time round I was a size 8. Finished uni a size 14 and have gone up a dress size with each child so am now an 18. I would love to be a 14 for the wedding so i'm trying to work extra hard and dont think 2 dress sizes is too unrealistic.....i hope it's not!!

You have double inspiration, your wedding and a baby!!! You sooooo can do it!! xx

yes we can!!!!!!!!! weight watchers is not hard- it does all the work for you. You just need to be true to yourself and enjoy what your allowed. Im really enjoying it! I enjoy looking at what ive eaten in the day and how much exercise ive done. Its great to look back!

Wow! what a response! Lets definitely do it together!

I did join a gym last year, but hate going. I will probably go more often when the weight starts to come off. Energy and motivation and all that!

I was thinking on my way home from the office today that it might be good to do a photo before and after. I'll try do that tonight before I go to bed.

I had a final day today before I start tomorrow.

My vices:

Ice Cream
Coffee Shop Lattes
Pain au Raisin
Hot Chocolate
Rice Pudding
Cereals

its going to be a tough few months!

Tx

so thats timid, superbecks and honeybee2 ready for weightloss! I weight myself on sunday to see how much ive lost in a week! I hope its 4lb so im down to 16 stone!

I weighed myself today! I know Im not meant to weigh untill the 7th day but I couldnt help myself.

Apparently Ive lost 9lb! I got my first 7lb milestone in my first 5 days??!!!!

I LOVE YOU WEIGHTWATCHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I double checked the scales in the same place as last time- and 6 other places to double check. Mind you I was on when I first weighed myself and I know everyone is heavier when theyre on, plus it was at the end of the day while ive just weighed myself at the beginning.

Start weight 2/1/11: 16s 04 lb (but I was on and it was straight after xmas)
6/1/11: 15s 09 lb

i will join you if you will have me i tryed my dress on on sunday and it is a very sung fit so need to lose this baby weight. Idid start the Dukan diet befor xmas and in 4 days lost 51/2lbs but put 3 back on over xmas then starte it agne monday lost 2 lbs then went off and ate choc for 2 days so started it today 110% so here gose

my name is tracey iam as from this am 11st1 3/4lbs iam 5ft7 and a size 16 the most i have weighed is 17stone after i had my 1st son and got down to 10st7 put put 1 stone4 back on having my 2nd i want to be 10stone or 10st7 for my wedding in just over 5 months.

tracey how are you a size 16 when you weight just 11 stone and the same height as me ? Isnt the body so weird???? of course you can join!!!!!!!!

i think its because all my weight is on my belly my sister(was but now preg) 11st10 and a size 10 and the same height as me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->