Wedding Diet

Oh i see! My sister suffers from the same- she had a C section and it just wont shift!

i would love to join if you will let me. I dont really have a great lot of time till my wedding but would love to losea little bit of weight. The last time i weighed myself i was just 12 and half stone, im in a size 14/16 or 16/18 depending on the style, i am 5ft 4, although i know that my body has not gone back to normal yet after giving birth just 7 weeks ago, i feel that now is the time to do something about it xx

oooeee! welcome mrs liam! you have to be good with food and weigh once a week I think it is??????

shopping day 2morrow so can get tons of weight watchers meals, was on it before i got pregnant with lil one, am sure i will be able to manage it again lol xx

Can I join the challenge just to see how much I can lose in a week?! :rofl: xx

Well done Honeybee!! That's great progress - keep it up! :)

All welcome to take part and share your wedding diet ups and downs and thoughts - here's my update for today.

Boxes of food arrived from Go Lower today, OH unpacked them all with a jealous look on his face. I think he might want to have a go too - although wants me to do it for a week or so first to make up his mind if he wants to do it or not!

Had a lovely last meal tonight of lamb stew, and am excited to start first thing in the morning :D

Embarrassing fat photos to follow! :D

Tx

I had my MIL thai red curry today with spring rolls, mini pork ribs and rice-phew! I hope it was 25 points or below because thats all that was left on my weightwatchers! The thai curry was low GI though but even still!

Just did the before weigh in and photos. I'll post them later.

I'm heavier than I remember :(

Weight: 11st & 11.4 ounces!!!!! arghhh!!!!

Waist measurement is: 90cms

Sigh! At least the results should make a big difference, really hope (fingers crossed) I stick to this diet!!!

Tx

I won't weigh myself. I know I put weight on over xmas, because I actually ate whereas before I wasn't eating. I'm scared my dress won't fit now :( x

Hiya ladys the 1st day of my Dukan diet went really well felt full all day and drank the 1.5L of water wich you have to drink what i had
Morning: oat bran 1&1/2 TBSP made in to Porridge yum and a big glass of water
lunch:tuna bugger made with tuna, Xl philly, Nat no fat yog 1 egg and a bit of oat bran. with a big glass of water
snak: muller no fat yog
tea:chicken bits dry fryed and the boiled with a bit of sweet&sower low fat. wit a big glass of water
snak: no fat jelly.

Well done honeybee!! Oh i wish i could lose that much!! I'm just trying to eat healthily but i might have to join back to slimming world. Oh i don't know!! x

dream- im sure youll look like a million dollars! you have a week untill the wedding, if your that unsure cut back on the last few days!

Superbecks- we have the same amount of time to loose weight and we can!

Hello Ladies!

Decided not to post the before pics, until I have some amazing after photos to post with them ;)

But! I did check the scales, and I have already lost 2 ounces! (I know, I probably shouldn't, but I won't now until next week!)

Future MIL also on a diet and is keen to keep pace, so that will be entertaining!!

Tx

had my very first weighing today and i weigh 12st 7oz :blush: , was told that a slimming club was starting near me today so i went to join and will be going weekly for my weigh ins and more things xx

mrs liam- you weigh 3 stone lighter than me so have no fear! I bet your bloody gorgeous!

Just thought Id let in on my fav meal atm thats just 8 WW points:

Chicken stir fry- yum yum!!!!!!

200g stir fry veg
90ml stir fry sauce (I like the soy and garlic one yummy!)
1 medium chicken breast
Fry Light 1 cal cooking spray.

For a few more points you can add some fresh noodles but to be fair, its pretty filling as it- and you can fill up with unlimited fruit covered in 1 pot of WW yogurt for 1 point :wohoo:

best dinner...ever!

Hardest part of dieting: Drinking Water. Soooo bored.... There's only so much Peppermint tea one can drink.

Broccoli & Shropshire Blue Cheese Soup for lunch today - really wasn't keen on it at all :( Still have 5 pouches of it to go.. ugh.

Do I get them all done this week, or intersperse them amongst other lunches I like?

Thoughts?

Tx

spice it up a little!!!!!!!!!!!

I always add little 'extras' in my soups like more vegetables etc! Maybe some chilli flakes and some pepper! Tobasco sauce and things like that!

Dont eat it one after another- youll end up throwing the bowl at the wall! x

Thanx honeybee2, it feels alot better knowing that im the only one dieting xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back