Week 12 emotions!

Cat Louise

Reaction score
Hi All,

So far my pregnancy, apart from a lityle nausea has been pretty symptom free. Suddenly I woke up this morning full of hormones, making me feel really emotional and very teary. So much so that I shed a few tears on the train on my way to worth just from reading a newspaper, and then again looking at Facebook! Is anyone else suddenly feeling this way? :)

Me, last night I cried for over an hour, me and hubby had a little argument and he told me to get a grip (I was been very dramatic and hormonal) and I cried for nearly an hour and 30 minutes!

Then this morning we had no bread, I cried! :blush:

Totally normal.

Yesterday we were walking through the park and there were some musicians playing so we stopped to listen for a few minutes. I knelt down next to DD and was clapping and enjoying the music, then stood up and told DH that if we didn't leave right away and I going to be a blubbering mess. :cry:

I too have had things pretty easy with my pregnancy, apart from the stuffy nose and ears (like a perpetual virus) I have been fine.
The other night I was waiting for DH in bed reading my kindle when I noticed he walked in the room ready to get in to bed himself. I just wanted to finish a chapter of the book I was reading but he said he was really tired and please turn the light off.
I was instantly and irrationally ANGRY. I am normally unflappable with just about everything, so it wasn't until the next day I realised how nuts I felt! It took me well over an hour to fall asleep that night because I laid there stewing in crazy anger!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->