Weight Loss Club for a BFP!*Weight loss thread 51lbs!***13 BFP's

just weighed myself! Another 1.7 lb down! 26.2 lb so far!

Congrats ImSoTired!! Thats fantastic!!!

You girls are really doing great!! I feel like im letting the side down!!.

Imsotired: Hi there! You could have a faster metabolism and can eat those foods in moderation. Unfortunely if I eat processed foods, I bloat up and gain weight. For dinner, one night we had corned beef and cabbage with carrots, cooked on the crockpot, yummy! Yes even after st pattys day. Lol. This was my first time trying it & it was yummy. One night I cooked a chicken that I season, put in the crockpot & put veggies in there later, that was dinner. I love salsa, so the next night I has cut up some of the left over chicken and mixed it with fresh cut up tomatoes, onions, cilantro, and some cayenne pepper, garlic, lil salt, mixed it all and yummy! I've cooked a turkey breast, roasted some asparagas (sprinkled evoo, garlic, salt and pepper) baked the asparagus in the over for about 15 mins or so. I've grilled chicken and cooked spinach and Brussels sprouts. Let's see what else, once in a while we will cook a tri tip and grill some mixed veggies ( yellow and green squash/zucchini, mixed bell peppers, some eggplant, garlic, evoo & seasonings) in foil, bake or grill. As you can tell we mostly eat meats & veggies. Fruits are eaten as snacks and desserts. We love our fresh fruit!

Thanks girls :), Im so bloated this morning after last nights drinking session :haha: I think ill wait till tomorrow to weigh my self!.

Imsotired: Hi there! You could have a faster metabolism and can eat those foods in moderation. Unfortunely if I eat processed foods, I bloat up and gain weight. For dinner, one night we had corned beef and cabbage with carrots, cooked on the crockpot, yummy! Yes even after st pattys day. Lol. This was my first time trying it & it was yummy. One night I cooked a chicken that I season, put in the crockpot & put veggies in there later, that was dinner. I love salsa, so the next night I has cut up some of the left over chicken and mixed it with fresh cut up tomatoes, onions, cilantro, and some cayenne pepper, garlic, lil salt, mixed it all and yummy! I've cooked a turkey breast, roasted some asparagas (sprinkled evoo, garlic, salt and pepper) baked the asparagus in the over for about 15 mins or so. I've grilled chicken and cooked spinach and Brussels sprouts. Let's see what else, once in a while we will cook a tri tip and grill some mixed veggies ( yellow and green squash/zucchini, mixed bell peppers, some eggplant, garlic, evoo & seasonings) in foil, bake or grill. As you can tell we mostly eat meats & veggies. Fruits are eaten as snacks and desserts. We love our fresh fruit!

I definately notice that when I eat those foods I do bloat for a few days after and I do not always eat tons of processed or greasy foods. It's usually just water weight. I love cooking in my crock pot and I also love grilling my foods. We eat a lot of fresh veggies and fruit every week but what I'm saying is I have a hard time not eating processed foods a few times a week. Either snacks or what have you. I just make sure that when I eat them I don't gorge myself on them. I hope I have a good metabolism as I'm 24 and I've never had any children so I should be losing easily, and thank God I am. That is great though keep eating what you're eating and excersise and you will see a difference! I was just wondering what other's were eating because I was afraid I was eating poorly. I have come to the conclusion that I don't eat too poorly. Especially if I don't eat too much processed, greasy foods. Good luck, and good job!

Last week did not go very well! But this week is going better. I finally got AF when I was on CD60, I was so bloated and constipated for the last couple weeks, I think just because I missed a cycle! I was up 2 pounds, but maybe now that AF has arrived I won't have that extra bloat and water weight! Yuck....I did not feel good at all the last couple weeks while dealing with all that....:nope: Plus I ran my butt off at work this weekend, so the plus side is that it's a lot of exercise!:thumbup:

well after going back on and not moving for weeks............ 7lb loss! I nearly fell of the scales i was sooooo shocked!:yipee::yipee::yipee:

Good. I think my weight loss may have helped me get my bfp. I got a 'pregnant' on a clear blue digi with my second urine of the day. Hoping it sticks.

ImsoTired, that is great!! Congrats!! H&H 9 months to you and a sticky bean!!

Hi ladies can I join. I just tried to start a similar thread but didn't realize this one was here. So far I've been eating 1500 calories a day and working out 4-5 times a week. I've lost an incredible 16 pounds so far in the last 2½ weeks of kicking my butt. I have really irregular cycles and the last two were 120 days each!!! A week after I started working out I started my at on my own at 45 days!!! Yay. I have pcos so hopefully after some more dieting and exercise I will o on my own fxd

Hi ladies can I join. I just tried to start a similar thread but didn't realize this one was here. So far I've been eating 1500 calories a day and working out 4-5 times a week. I've lost an incredible 16 pounds so far in the last 2½ weeks of kicking my butt. I have really irregular cycles and the last two were 120 days each!!! A week after I started working out I started my at on my own at 45 days!!! Yay. I have pcos so hopefully after some more dieting and exercise I will o on my own fxd

wow that is super good weight loss especially with PCOS! :happydance::happydance:

and you even kicked started a cycle, woohoo.

Good. I think my weight loss may have helped me get my bfp. I got a 'pregnant' on a clear blue digi with my second urine of the day. Hoping it sticks.

Congrats! I love that ticker that compares to size of food item. A poppyseed! Isn't that amazing?!

Mindy that is brilliant!! Congrats on the weight loss and the brilliant cycle!! :happydance:

I havent Lost a single lbs boo!! But i havent put anything on either!. But i guess i have been slacking on the exercise recently, but my days have been so busy! I just havent been able to fit it in. I have been good with my food, im a HUGE HUGE Chocoholic and i havent had any in almost 2 weeks!.

I weigh 18st 2 right now and a size 18. Im trying to work out a good goal that i will be happy at, i dont want to over goal myself and feel let down. Im 5ft 9 so fairly tall, but i have really wide hips and sholders. where do you think i should be aiming for? I was thinking Long term 10st ... something. I was a size 10 (top) & Size 12 (Bottom) at 12st 5 years ago.

:happydance::happydance::happydance: congrats, brilliant news. How exciting another bfp! looks like we have a lucky thread ladies :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->