weight loss - lets hold each other accountable! (Lets face ot OH doesn't get it)

I'm in! Getting back to MyFitnessPal and using my Fitbit Flex, since I'm pretty sure I've put a few pounds back on these past months. :dohh: Today was my first day calorie counting in a month, and I'm under goal at least. 10-15 lbs is what I'm trying to finish shedding. Good luck, ladies! :happydance:

MyFitnessPal link - feel free to add!

I sent you a request. :)

I miss going on my walks. It's been very cold all week. :coffee:

Added! :)

Same, I can't wait for spring to get here. It was in the single digits this morning. *shudder* I ran some laps around the house today as a test; I think I might start doing that if the weather doesn't improve to at least get something in! :haha:

That's better than nothing. This morning I went to the gym and it was busy after 9. Right now it's cold, snowy and windy out. I don't think I'll be going for my walk tomorrow. Looks like I'll have to do exercises inside.

i got back to work after my christmas time off and my boss was like "have you lost weight over the holidays?"

that's a motivation booster :D

i got back to work after my christmas time off and my boss was like "have you lost weight over the holidays?"

that's a motivation booster :D

Oh yay that's awesome :) I bet that made your day! I was told yesterday that I didn't need to diet, I looked perfectly fit just the way I am. made me feel good but I know loosing at least 5 more lbs (of fat, I don't mind gaining muscle weight) will make me feel so much better about myself :)

That's a great compliment, especially with all of the food that is usually consumed over the holidays! :)

Down 2.6 lbs since last Friday, so back in the 120s again. So very happy! :happydance: Next week I really need to get back to doing some kind of exercising. The temp is supposed to go back up, so maybe I won't spend all my time huddled to stay warm. :dohh:

Yay! Everybody is succeeding I love it! Keep on it ladies!

I do miss going to my walks but it's been cold all week. Hopefully Sunday I can go.

Hope it's not to late to join in! I just created an account on my fitness pal- Drea_J03. I've definitely packed on a few pounds over the holiday season that needs to go away:nope:.

Hopefully my arms won't be sore when I go to the gym tomorrow. If they are I'll just go on the elliptical. I don't want to hurt them anymore.

i was doing so well with my fruit/veg/water additions! then friday night we got chinese takeaway then last night i just ate rubbish and drank pepsi all day, capping the night off with a dominos pizza! :dohh:

but i am back on it today! already drank nearly a pint of water and had a fruit salad with breakfast :flower:

Sounds like my weekend! Chicken fingers and fries on Friday, Vietnamese noodle bowl yesterday and home made 3 cheese ravioli tonight. Yikes... Thankfully I've stayed inside my calorie goal! I'm not looking forward to jumping on the scale tomorrow...

Tonight I had vegetable stew for supper and a doughnut for dessert. :blush: I don't have a doughnut all the time.

My arms are still a sore so at the gym I went on the elliptical. I bet by Tuesday they'll feel better.

Weekends are my bad time too... Chinese take-out for Saturday dinner/Sunday lunch here. :haha: It fit in my calories for the day though, so no regrets. Pizza sounds amaaaaaazing right now!

i had chicken, bacon, peppers & pepperoni on bbq sauce with stuff cheese crust, omg i neeeeeed another one! it was amazing!!!

I have been doing really well - well, in terms of calories. I'm eating about 1200 per day and doing my 10,000 steps - I don't really have time for the gym as I am working a lot of hours but I am able to take the dog for a longer walk etc. had been doing well on the food front and then was pulled in by a Domino's leaflet today and we had pizza despite having bought things in for a lovely healthy stir fry!
I only went over my calories by 150 so not too bad, and I was under yesterday by just over 100.

Today at the gym I went on the bike for ten minutes then worked on my biceps and triceps then the elliptical for 15. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->