weight loss - lets hold each other accountable! (Lets face ot OH doesn't get it)

I didn't go for my walk though way too cold. Right now it's -14 and the wind chill is -20. :cold:

I was sick since Thursday and I'm worried about going on the scale... Wasn't caring about anything I ate and definitely wasn't logging properly... Hope I didn't back track too much...

I don't weigh myself all the time at the gym but I did today and the scale was wrong.

A good wrong or a bad wrong?

Hope you are feeling better, Angel_blues!

It said I weighed around 134 but other times it said 129 or 130.

I hate when the scale has such a huge difference! Hubby and I each have our own scale, and I always weigh more on his. :dohh:

Glad you're feeling better! Being sick sucks. :(

Signed the family up for a color 5k run in March, hoping it helps me focus on my weight loss goal more. I'm so incredibly broody right now, and people on Facebook are announcing or just had a baby. I need distractions! :haha:

First weekly weigh-in today, I'm about 1lb off in a week. Pigged out all weekend so I'm happy with that, that was my goal in myfitnesspal anyway. Managed to eat 2700 calories on Saturday, ouch!!

I hate when the scale has such a huge difference! Hubby and I each have our own scale, and I always weigh more on his. :dohh:

Signed the family up for a color 5k run in March, hoping it helps me focus on my weight loss goal more. I'm so incredibly broody right now, and people on Facebook are announcing or just had a baby. I need distractions! :haha:

Tonight I saw a friend is due is Sept and posted a picture of the positive hpt.

Tonight I saw a friend is due is Sept and posted a picture of the positive hpt.

Soon it will be your turn! :hugs:

I didn't go to the gym today considering how sore my body is. I will be going on Thursday. :thumbup:

Since 1/22, I've been upholding my goal of working out twice per week! Week 1, I ran 2.5 mi then did 1.5 on elliptical. This week, I did a 30 minute HIIT at home workout then today I ran 2.5 mi again. May do the HIIT again tomorrow. I figure twice a week with my busy lifestyle is very attainable. :)
Hope to continue into my (hopefully) forthcoming pregnancy... With necessary alterations. :)

Welcome! :)

I've lost almost 40 lbs now and haven't set foot in a gym once, so it's definitely not a necessary thing! As long as you move you burn calories. Love my Fitbit!

Nope, I'm looking forward to being a tinier pregnant lady next go around. :haha: I want to continue to exercise in pregnancy to keep the weight down, and hopefully the stretch marks away!

I weighed in at 126.2 lbs on Friday, so I'm only 6 lbs to goal now. I'm determined to get there before summer!

for over a month now I have been eating very healthy and going to the gym 5 nights a week. No sodas or junk food here, tons of water, tons of green tea, fresh produce, and I try to have protein with every single meal. I do cardio on the elliptical for 40 mins on a steady resistance of 3, and every few minute intervals the resistance changes to 4.5, which mimics me jogging up a steep hill.

So far I've lost 3 lbs, but I'm not just weighing myself, I am using a measuring tape to record my progress around my thighs, belly, and hips. Last week I lost nothing, but dropped an inch around my thighs and hips. There's a whole lot I have learned in the past month alone, and it wasn't an easy switch for me, I had a very awful diet before I started, and like OP, I only have 20lbs to lose. For me, it's not just about the weight loss though, it's about living a healthier lifestyle, becoming stronger than I ever have, and learning how to take care of my family better by eating better foods.

If anyone is interested, I have a whole lot more here in my journal I've recently started. It has meal plans, weekly weigh ins, and how I made a successful switch after many failed attempts in the past https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/wtt-journals/2280571-getting-fit-while-wtt-3-a.html

I am also trying to lose weight before TTC. I need to lose about 15kgs, which I think is about 30 pounds. I have about 18 months to do it in...so here goes!

Good luck to everyone! I am also on myfitnesspal as stitchbutterfly

Feel free to follow me :) and we can encourage each other!

https://lt3f.lilypie.com/YXJKp11.png
https://davf.daisypath.com/PMwOp11.png
https://davf.daisypath.com/NDrJp11.png

I sent you a request on MFP! 30 lbs in a year and a half is definitely do-able; good luck! :flower:

No exciting news here - these last 10 lbs are kicking my rear. My body loves 128 a little too much. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->