Weight Loss support Thread

Can I join too??!!!!

I'm 5'3'' and weight 132 lbs. I was 100 pre-pregnancy and gained 59 lbs throughout my pregnancy. So far I've lost 27lbs, which is incredible and I hope to keep on losing loads so I can get my pre-pregnancy body back.

I'm trying to eat as much salads as I can... Gotta kick my butt and subscribe to the gym too!

Count me in girls!!
I have no idea how much I have lost so far, but I can't wait to heal and lose more.

I'm joining now too! I have no idea how much I weigh right now, but I have been dieting since I had Erica. I've completely cut out all fast food and soda. I've been eating Lean Cuisines and Smart Ones for meals, and salads with fat free dressing. I've been keeping to it really well, I'm kind of surprised LOL. And I'm breastfeeding and power walking, and I started a Pilates class tonight. I'm so glad I have this forum for support! You ladies are great!

I started my diet on Monday....I weighted myself today just to see and i have lost 3lbs so far! Woop!!

x

Well done, Minxie, Layla and Jess! :)

I just weighed myself yesterday and I weigh 11 stone 9 lbs (ick) :( Am aiming for 9stone... started my diet properly today - will weigh myself in a week to see if there's any progress!

Have just weighed myself, after a week of actually trying really hard on this 'diet' (cutting out crap and not eating everything in sight!), and I now weigh 158lbs (11 stone 4lbs) - a grand loss of..... (drum roll) ....3LBS!!! :hissy:

Hubby, on the other hand (who eats like a horse every day and measures a little over 6ft) has just weighed in at 8.5 stone... gosh how FAT does that make me feel?!

You've already lost a lot Tasha and you seem very athletic too, so I don't think it will take more than a few months for your body to go back to 9 stone.

Have just weighed myself, after a week of actually trying really hard on this 'diet' (cutting out crap and not eating everything in sight!), and I now weigh 158lbs (11 stone 4lbs) - a grand loss of..... (drum roll) ....3LBS!!! :hissy:

Hubby, on the other hand (who eats like a horse every day and measures a little over 6ft) has just weighed in at 8.5 stone... gosh how FAT does that make me feel?!

You've lost loads already hun! The last bit is always harder to lose. I know what you mean, my husband eat like a pig and he's 5'10 140 lbs...

Hope you lose more and more! :hugs::hugs:

Will someone please confirm to Tasha that the day doesn't count in her diet if she didn't properly get dressed out of her PJs? Ta :)

3lbs is alot Tasha :) think of it as 1 1/2 bags of sugar and you've lost that in fat :shock: it sounds great to me :)

3lbs is alot Tasha :) think of it as 1 1/2 bags of sugar and you've lost that in fat :shock: it sounds great to me :)

Thanks :D That's a great way to think of it - I've lost a little bit more since then too - am just off to update my ticker :D Feel really positive about this now - seems to be going really well - am slowly but surely loosing my baby weight :happydance:

I have 53 kg (= 8.3 stones) now! still over 50, so it's alright as I said to myself, I will only start to worry once I am getting under 50! but I only have 3kg left then :hissy:

I have 53 kg (= 8.3 stones) now! still over 50, so it's alright as I said to myself, I will only start to worry once I am getting under 50! but I only have 3kg left then :hissy:

Should we maybe make a weight gain support thread...? :p

How tall are you Mickey? Have you been to see your doctor about this? 53kg is quite small (especially for someone who just gave birth 5 months ago). It may be it's nothing to worry about, but if you're still loosing it and you're noticably smaller than before pregnancy then it may be worth popping to see your GP.

Are you breastfeeding? This can suck the fat right off of you... When my mum had her first, she ate everything in sight but the weight just kept falling off her. Her doctor said it was nothing to worry about - just bubba literally sucking all the fat away! (bonus!)

You may wish to mention it to your doctor anyway, just to be safe - if nothing else it will give you some peace of mind to know what's going on!

Good luck maintaining your weight, hun :hugs:

it's quite refreshing to see the numbers on the scale going in the opposite direction!! hahaha

I bet! I lost another couple of pounds on the scale today - so nice to think that it really is working and I will go back to normal!! (Slowly but surely :happydance:)

Should we maybe make a weight gain support thread...? :p

How tall are you Mickey? Have you been to see your doctor about this? 53kg is quite small (especially for someone who just gave birth 5 months ago). It may be it's nothing to worry about, but if you're still loosing it and you're noticably smaller than before pregnancy then it may be worth popping to see your GP.

Are you breastfeeding? This can suck the fat right off of you... When my mum had her first, she ate everything in sight but the weight just kept falling off her. Her doctor said it was nothing to worry about - just bubba literally sucking all the fat away! (bonus!)

You may wish to mention it to your doctor anyway, just to be safe - if nothing else it will give you some peace of mind to know what's going on!

Good luck maintaining your weight, hun :hugs:

thx :hi:

I am a dwarf, I am about 1,55 m, which is about 5 feet!

my average weight before pregnancy was around 50 kgs. I am breastfeeding and I came from 70kg !!! (just before birth, had a lot of water and looked like a balloon!!!) to 53kg in a little less than 6 month!

yes, def once I am under 50 kg, will go and see the doc!

atm I am trying to eat as much as possible!

thx :hi:

I am a dwarf, I am about 1,55 m, which is about 5 feet!

my average weight before pregnancy was around 50 kgs. I am breastfeeding and I came from 70kg !!! (just before birth, had a lot of water and looked like a balloon!!!) to 53kg in a little less than 6 month!

yes, def once I am under 50 kg, will go and see the doc!

atm I am trying to eat as much as possible!

I know you've lost a lot of weight but breastfeeding really can suck it out of you! It doesn't sound like it's anything to worry about but if you're unsure then a trip to the docs is probably a good idea.

Don't overdo it on the eating thing (you don't want to find yourself suddenly ballooning back up to 70kg!! :p lol) - just eat healthy amounts - little and often is probably best for you...

Best of luck, :) :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->