Weird paranoia

lovemybubba

New mummy
Reaction score
We found out that we had lost our baby on the 5th June. My partner has been brilliant. Loving and hasn't left my side since. But today he's popped to town, and I'm starting to panic. What if he doesn't come back. Even though I know that's a stupid thought and that I'm being silly, I'm feeling really sick at the thought.
Why am I feeling this scared and upset even though deep down I know he's coming back.
I didn't tell him I'm feeling this way, he deserves to have some space. Is paranoia normal?
He's only just left, what's wrong with me.

There are so many different things that are normal. Grieving can cause you to feel many different things. Eventually it will pass. :hugs:

Lovemybubba - unfortunately, it's common among us to feel like this. There is a lot of anxiety that comes with it. I'm always worried my husband will be killed in his commute. It seems so unrelated and weird.

But all this just happened to you. Your hormones are all over the place and your body is crazy on top of the emotions. It takes awhile to level out. It sucks to have to ride it out in the meantime.

Take care and I'm so sorry this happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->