Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

ooh lots to catch up on already lol. the cat in my avatar is my cat victor when he was a kitten and he used to always sit on my shoulder :)

my username is one i always use, kitty is my nickname and in was 23 the first time i used it and born in 1985 so there u have it!

baby names, we are pretty much settled on Jack Andrew George for a boys name. Jack the name we just love, andrew is my bfs name and george is my best friends name, she is actually called georgina but everyone calls her george.
for girls names we have no idea, a few we like are Poppy and Ellie but none that we love as much as the boys name we picked! xx

I gotta say... i LOVE the name the boy name you have picked out. I'm not just saying that because Jack is my son's nickname either :p

ooh lots to catch up on already lol. the cat in my avatar is my cat victor when he was a kitten and he used to always sit on my shoulder :)

my username is one i always use, kitty is my nickname and in was 23 the first time i used it and born in 1985 so there u have it!

baby names, we are pretty much settled on Jack Andrew George for a boys name. Jack the name we just love, andrew is my bfs name and george is my best friends name, she is actually called georgina but everyone calls her george.
for girls names we have no idea, a few we like are Poppy and Ellie but none that we love as much as the boys name we picked! xx

I gotta say... i LOVE the name the boy name you have picked out. I'm not just saying that because Jack is my son's nickname either :p
:rofl:

I'm so excited to find others that are going to be ttc in the fall. It seemed so far away but its getting so close now!

Welcome to Autumn Acorns Mandi! I'm glad you made it to the group!

Welcome to Autumn Acorns Mandi! :happydance:

good luck with your exams hakunamatata :hugs: I'm sure you'll ace them!

Hi and Welcome to all the "new" ladies on here! Happy waiting with us!! :happydance: Some days it feels like it's right around the corner, other days I realise if I fall pregnant almost immediately once we start to try, the baby would only be born NEXT year this time...a whole year to wait before I can cuddle him/her!

Hakunamatata...good luck!!! Hope it goes very well with your exams. :thumbup:

My username is easy. I tried to register with a few names, but they were already all taken on BnB...so I heard a hadeda fly over our house (they make this awful sound when they fly over your house) and we have MANY hadedas here where I live. They have a little bluish colour in their wings sometimes. So there you go...BlueHadeda.

i had to just google to see what a hadeda was but it turns out to be a bird lol i thought it was a plane or something lol.

good luck hakuna matata, and i sing your name everytime i read or write it! lion king is my favourite film, i still have a toy simba that stays in my bed always hehe.

we have agreed on a girls name that we both like now, we like Ella. I was thinking about Ella Rose but havent asked what the OH thinks of that yet. I was thinking about having my grandmas name as a middle name as well but im not sure if her name, Mona, is a bit too old? plus her last name will be murray, so do i really want ella rose mona murray, bit of a mouthful lol.

im so over excited but i have to remember that it might take a while for us to get preg since i'm coming off the depo injection. but i know that when its meant to be, it will happen :D but i say that with one breath and then my brain goes *but i want a baby now!* lol xxx

Morning Girls :flower: Hope you are all well

Good luck with your exams Hakunamatata! :thumbup:

I'm so excited to find others that are going to be ttc in the fall. It seemed so far away but its getting so close now!

Welcome :flower:

Morning Girls :flower: Hope you are all well

Good luck with your exams Hakunamatata! :thumbup:

Morning everyone :flower:

I have a gp new patient appointment today at 12, I was supposed to go last week but I was 5 minutes late and the nurse had left apparently :wacko:

I'm going to start excerise and yoga again soon so that I continue it through pregnancy :)

Hello ladies! I am a part of another group but figured that you can't belong to too many, right?! Can you add me to the list as well please?

For those who do not know - my DH and I are WTT around October. This is not set in stone, but is something that seems good for now!

Welcome Mandi! Hope you find waiting with us fun and enjoyable. :)

So I had a complete and utter panic attack last night. I realized OH is now going to be working everyday 2p-11p. That means when we have number two every single evening I am left at home alone with a toddler and an infant. I am now terrified that the new baby will have colic and athena won't like her and I am going to be exhausted and just break down.... :( Its ok though I still want one. I have moments like these all the time. They just stink. Does anyone else get them?

Hello ladies! I am a part of another group but figured that you can't belong to too many, right?! Can you add me to the list as well please?

For those who do not know - my DH and I are WTT around October. This is not set in stone, but is something that seems good for now!

You can never belong to too many groups :) I used to belong to 2 or 3 when I was pregnant with athena.

Hello & a Warm Welcome to 'Autumn Acorns' :flower:

So I had a complete and utter panic attack last night. I realized OH is now going to be working everyday 2p-11p. That means when we have number two every single evening I am left at home alone with a toddler and an infant. I am now terrified that the new baby will have colic and athena won't like her and I am going to be exhausted and just break down.... :( Its ok though I still want one. I have moments like these all the time. They just stink. Does anyone else get them?

Oh yeah, for sure, I get this all the time :winkwink: I do keep thinking 'am I doing the right thing having number 4!'.......But I know deep down that I am & I defo dont want to think in a few years, I should have, because I dont want to get much older, its hard enough being 35! :dohh:

I mostly worry that im going to have to get my DS2 ready for school etc, look after a toddler & a baby & recover from a 4th csection! :wacko:

Welcome Mandi! Hope you find waiting with us fun and enjoyable. :)

I have those moments. I'm a nurse working 12 hours shifts in the hospital while my husband finishes is working towards his doctorate degree. I wonder how we're going to arrange schedules and I figure I'll be doing the bulk of the care and being up at night due to his exams and writing papers and such. I wonder if I'll get sleep at all. BUT I know we'll figure something out. The unknown is sometimes scary though.

Welcome mandi and puppymom!

Kelly, I get those panicked thoughts about baby # 2 as well. Will I be able to handle 2 little ones when dh is gone? What if they both need me at the same time? I'm hoping God will help us sprout a few extra hands when the time comes.:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->