Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

That would be crazy if you have frat twins (and therefore are at a higher risk of having them again) but instead got a set of ids. :haha: I hope you get just the one, and a girl would be nice for you! But either way.... it is too late now! :)

Mine are id (modi)... so in theory we shouldn't have them again.. but you never know!

Exactly! There's no point in crying over a split egg what's done is done:). My twins look so much alike that everyone thinks they are identical but then again all three of my boys look a lot alike.

Even if they were in two sacs with two placentas they could still be identical, the only real way to know is with DNA testing.....

Yea that's what they told us. We just never did have it done. Maybe one day we will:)

Finally got to meet my new doctor today and got the results on the blood work I had done the 13th. My hcg levels were 3222 and my progesterone 27.8!!! I go for my first ultrasound tomorrow at 2:45 and I'm so excited even though I know there won't be much to see:). Hope all you ladies are doing good!

So a few days ago I had a dream that I had twin boys again ( I had a dream I was having twins with my first set right before I found out they were twins.) well I had my ultrasound today and surprise twins again! She couldn't see fetal poles yet she said I was probably just to early so I have to go back in a week. I just had a bad feeling because I've been having the same really bad cramps like I did with my twins. Dh is completely freaking out. He came home and went to bed lol. I'm so scared myself. I didn't want to worry about this pregnancy so much and now I'm going to be.image.jpg

OMG! Crazy! You guys will get through it though. Hopefully they are girls this time!

There was no resting for me before I got pregnant do I doubt if I get any now haha. We're going to have to get a bigger house and a bus lol.

So excited to find out what they are now. Sending you heaps & heaps of :pink::pink::pink: vibes :dance:

Really hope they are girls for you. I only have a boy, which I think is awesome, but would love a little girl too :)

Don't get me wrong my boys are my world! They are complete momma boys:) but theres just something about a mother and daughter relationship that I desperately want.

I think that's normal. I love my little girl but am looking forward to meeting my little boy as well.

Please pray for my babies! Just had some weird pain and a deep feeling of loss and a lot of bright red blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->