Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Thanks ladies. Just had blood work done and lab said results should be in today. I hope they are because I don't want to wait until Monday to know. Finally cried myself to sleep around 1 and got up at 6:30 to dark red/brown spotting and then all bleeding stopped. Still having pain though so I'm just praying for the best and trying to rest.

So the other doctor looked at my results and told the nurse that my levels were consistent with how far along I am but didn't say a number. I have to go back in Monday to check my levels again and see how much they have raised. I dont know if he even knew what my first levels were or that I'm having twins. So I feel a tad better but won't be happy until after Monday. Still having light spotting and bad cramping.

Hopefully the cramping eases up, get some rest and lots of fluids. Fx for Monday. :hugs:

So the doctor just called me and he thinks I probably lost one since my levels only went up 3000 in 3 days:cry:.We're not even sure about the health of the other baby. He's trying to get me in for an ultrasound on the 31st. I'm completely devastated and i dont know how I'm going to keep myself composed around family tonight. Especially since I already had the gift boxes ready to announce the twins:(. I don't even want to go out of town now. I just want to crawl in a dark hole and stay there. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.

Merry Christmas to you and yours! Hope you have a good day. :hugs:

Merry Christmas to all the acorn ladies and their babies and babies to be. :)

Merry Christmas everyone :) Its nice to see this group still plodding along :)

Well I got to go for my ultrasound today and my worse fears were confirmed. I have lost both babies:cry:. Stopping the progesterone and waiting for nature to take it's course. Worst part was that we had to take the kids with us and my oldest one knew I was pregnant and kept asking where the baby was on the screen. Just completely breaks my heart:cry:. Dh has been so amazing which is making this easier but it's still so so hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->