Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
In post ovulation limbo? This is a place to while away your time by symptom spotting and sharing your two week wait survival tips.

Regards,
The BabyandBump Team

My first venture into this section. First TWW since m/c - definite Ov this week though and lots of BDing so fingers crossed!

I’m on my two week wait and desperately trying to find things to do to take my mind off of it.
Any ideas?

hey guys iam new to the site, i had a mc back in nov and been trying hard since, can anyone help me out as iam going stir crazy, i was due to ov on the 16/17th of this month and on about the 19th i stared getting pains in my breasts little cramps or twinges in my tummy and a lot of cm. i feel pregnant but i have done 3 tests, one this morning all saying negative. could i be imagining all the symp? would really be greatful for any advice any of you can give ? iam worried something could be wrong after mc.

Hi! I'm new here. Mu husband and I have decided to try for baby # 5.. I know it sounds crazy, but the kids are so good!! Well, we started trying this month and two days after I think I ovulated, I started having cramps and feeling a bit sick. You would think that because I have had so many kids before that I would know all there is to know, but I don't! All my pregnancies were different. And I'm wondering if its all in my head because I want it so much! I am due on the 22nd for my period and am in the dreaded two week wait.. :dohh: Anyone else feel so awful so soon in pregnancy? I've heard that you can feel things sooner if you have had previous pregnancies? Anyone know any truth to that?:wacko:

Hi, I've just joined today and I'm in my first month of ttc for my first baby.

I wish I had a crystal ball that could tell me how long it will take me!

hi fishface, I have also just joined today, however im on my 12 month of ttc :( seems alot longer! I wish i had a crystal ball too lol. this two week wait is a bloody nightmare, i feel so sorry for the people who have been trying for years! im getting really really disheartened and fed up now :(

wish us both luck :) xxxxxxx

Hi Both,

I'm new here today too, first month TTC crossing all my fingers and toes!!! I'm in the middle of my first 2WW which is killing me already!!

hi emzi,

Im the in the middle too 8dpo :( i dunno if i can take another BFN this month!

gooooood luck :) xxxx

Hi tasha sounds like you are exactly in the same position as me aaaaghhh!! I've been getting small symtoms but don't know if it's all in my head?

how long have you been ttc? this is my 12 month, im starting to get really down about it....im trying to stay positive tho :) xxx

I'm also new to this site. TTC for about 4 months now. Currently at 11dpo. This was my first month using one of those ovulation tests so I am hoping it helped! I had a BFN yesterday at 10dpo so I am scared to test again...

i know exactly how you feels roxystar....its awful isnt it. thats why im waiting for AF this month....hopefully she wont rear her ugly head! fingers crossed x

Hi ladies....and hi ttc_tasha :friends:

I'm nearing the end of my 2ww....technically. I don't intend to test till AF doesn't show. Hoping it doesn't anyways.

:dust: to everyone!

Hi! I'm new to this site as well. I'm trying for my first after a mc in November and a chemical pregnancy in April. I just started using the cbfm and got a peak 2 days ago. I'm now officially in the 2ww and have made a promise to myself not to test early. Anyone else as stressed/frustrated/nervous and excited (sometimes) as I am? :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->