Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

hey two wants 2 b 3. im 10 dpo and tested 2day and got a BFN! id wait i always regret testing early and end up feeling dissapointed!! id wait another coupleve days. Im very tired compared to usual and having minor cramps hope this is our month. baby dust :D

Hello there. I am so excited to have joined this site today. I wanted to share a little about my experience. I stopped taking birth control on April 30th...mid cycle (very bad I know), I had just finished my regular period the day before, so April 29th. By May 5th I was bleeding again...very heavily...this is what I undertood to be a withdrawal period. So based on the fact that I've always had a pretty regular cycle, I'm young and it has gone back to normal on several occasions...I estimated that my time for ovulation (if everything was perfect) would be around May 18th. Me and my partner have been trying like crazy. I am waiting until June 2nd to test...unless AF comes. I am kind of going nuts now because I'm either having the worst pms ever, having pregnancy symptoms, or I'm creating them in my head. I am very crampy (something that has never really happened to me when I'm about to get AF), moody, tired (could be from work though), very in tune with smells, not interested in some foods that I usually love...I don't know. I just felt like venting. I really want this. I feel like I'm foolign myself though. I don't actually believe I'm lucky enough to get pg on my first attempt, especially with just coming off of bc less than a month ago.

Thanks for reading lol

Thanks 000890 i think i will leave it but according to stats 12dpo and doing a test has only a 62% chance of revealing the right answer, it is tempting tho!! How long have you been TTC? this is our 2nd cycle x

Yay BNP this morning and we're so chuffed. have been having lots of pains over the last few days that felt a little different to my normal pre AF cramps. More of a pullying and aching bones especially in pelvis and lower back. Also had shooting pains in my stomache similar to trapped wind! was feeling cynical as my boobs had stopped hurting etc.
Good luck everyone, its gone very quiet on here!!

Well as i'm 3 dpo I got a + opk on sunday afternoon, so I believe I O'd on monday, we bd on sunday,monday, & tues. hopefully we caught our eggy :) I wish all of you lots of baby dust and luck :D

Hi I'm 6 DPO according to FF but I'm 5 DPO according to ov pain. It's our second month of TTC but we've had a year of WTT. We're now using supplements with maca, softcups, and preseed.

Ive had low abdo twinges since 1DPO, knackered since 3 DPO, loose stools, lotion cm but not lots, one really awful apocalyptic dream (lol), and a brown upper lip line appear that I can't remember having before! I'm always hopeful but forever cynical too :shrug:

TTC for 1yr 7mo... Its been 10 mo since lap for endo. 2nd mo with prometrium. Hoping to have caught my O this time. 3dpo now starting prometrium tonight til 12dpo. We are really hoping this is Gods timing for us. Back to the Dr. in July if no baby bump. Lots of prayers for ALL of you TTC. It is a rough and sometimes lonely road. But here we are all TTC and sometimes with many sufferings. Nice to know we actually arent alone. Most people dont know what its like to want and desire for a child deep in your heart and very being. So Gods grace and blessing to you all!!!!!

I'm Amanda and I'm new here. TTC #3 and for a girl, I have two boys 8 and 6Not sure if I O'd on June 1st/CD13 or June 4th/CD16. So I'm between 2-5 DPO. AF due on 18th. Trying to hold out to test as long as possible. Having UTI like symptoms, pressure, and bloating. Really wish I could speed time up for us all...:) Good luck to everyone.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo.png?d=1274331600;8;29

Has anyone had a buzzing like feeling in lower abdomen near pelvic bone on 3DPO? Curious if its just a muscle thing or if related to TTC. Thanks for any help!

Hi girls! I am new here. DH and I just started ttc this month. I am 12 dpo and got a bfn this am...so upset. i have 2 boys. ages 2 & 4...with ds#1 it took 3 tries, with ds#2 it happened immidiately...so I am being a jerk thinking I will get preg immidiately again. I have symptoms...slight boob ache, AF - like cramps for several days now, low back ache, veiny boobs, sensitive to smells. Anyway, I just hope it was too early to test.

Take care everyone!

Christy

Hi everyone

I am new to all this, in fact this is my first ever post on a forum! My husband and I have been trying since new years eve so 6 months now..... I am back in the dreded 2WW and it is driving me crazy. Found this forum and think it is great the only problem is I have no idea what the abreviations mean... I have been guessing but might be really wrong!... ewcm? BFP? ... etc etc can someone give me a quick run down of the basics. I get TTC and 2WW and CM (Cirvical Mucas??) not sure on dpo but guessing it might be Days Past Ovulation. Sorry I am such a Novice!!

Welcome, I'm kind of new to this site, but TTC for a few months now. I had to figure out the code myself. lol EWCM is eggwhite cervical mucus. BFP is Big Fat Postive BFN Big Fat Negative. AF is Aunt Flow. So where are you at in your 2WW? How are you feeling today?

https://lt1m.lilypie.com/C9inm4.png

Hi Alynn

Thanks for your email. That makes a lot of sense now.... I never would have guessed the BFN and BFP. I ovulated 7 days ago, I ovulated almost always on day ten of my cycle which I know is a little early but my Mum tells me it was the same for her. AF is due on 18th June which feels like forever away!! I just find it so har waiting.... watching every little niggle and twinge and wondering I so wish there was a test you could take like the day after ovulation!!
How long have you been TTC?

Thank you for asking ! I have been reading the post with a mayor ? I am 5DPO, and in my 2nd 2WW. I'm so impatient and did 5 tests last cycle just didn't want to believe the :bfn: I've never been able to wait for anything!
But being able to come to this site and read all your posts has helped a lot. This process takes over one's life and nobody understands it like those who are going through it. I have you all in my heart and wish everybody a :bfp: at the end of your horrible 2WW.

Hi just registered today..good luck to all waiting x My period is due 16th of June I took a test early today which was BFN I have got preggie symptoms sore boobs etc and rattiness to add to that (told partner to get lost yesterday and im not normally like that whoops!)but could be kidding myself as its 8 years since I went through all this.....

Sounds promising to me... our :witch: visit is on the same day but my maybe baby symptoms have all gone today.... so i'm a little :cry:.
There is a lot of great people on here you will find a lot of comfort from them - Welcome!

Hi, I've just registered. My hubby and I have been TTC since February last year. This is the last month of TTC naturally so I kind of hoped it would be it, but I'm not feeling positive. https://www.babyandbump.com/images/icons/icon9.gif We have to get a HSG next month and then we're on to Clomid and AI. All a bit scary but somehow I feel like it may move us in the right direction.

Is anyone else having crazy thoughts?

When I was about to have my little girl by C section three years ago, my husband pricked his finger on a pin the hospital gave him for the gown he had to wear in the operating theatre. He went on and on about it even when I was having my little girl (he was nervous). Then yesterday he pricked his finger again on something and said last time that happened, we had a baby. I hope its an omen lol.

Baby dust to everyone!

Hi, I've just registered. My hubby and I have been TTC since February last year. This is the last month of TTC naturally so I kind of hoped it would be it, but I'm not feeling positive. We have to get a HSG next month and then we're on to Clomid and AI. All a bit scary but somehow I feel like it may move us in the right direction.

Is anyone else having crazy thoughts?

When I was about to have my little girl by C section three years ago, my husband pricked his finger on a pin the hospital gave him for the gown he had to wear in the operating theatre. He went on and on about it even when I was having my little girl (he was nervous). Then yesterday he pricked his finger again on something and said last time that happened, we had a baby. I hope its an omen lol.

Baby dust to everyone!

took a cb digi test, tesco test and a sainsurys test this morning lol all BFN have always been a tad impatient I only have one test left and need to hang out until next week :wacko: if I can.....

Good luck all sending you lots of baby wishes:dust: and dust x

been sitting here and contemplating going to buy a early detection one myself - very impatient myself. I'm 9DPO and have read about a lot of people who have already tested positive on 9DPO and 10DPO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->