Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

AF showed up this morning. I’m officially out.
How far along are you now?? I'm 5 weeks now. Been spotting brown since week 4. Hoping to get to the doctor again to get blood work and see if my HCG is doubling. My history has been mostly miscarriages I had 2 before my daughter, then 2 Miscarriages after. The most recent was in March 2022. Hoping this one will stick. Been following some studies that suggest baby aspirin (for those that don't have bleeding disorder etc) is helpful to keep a pregnancy but I'm afraid to take anything with out confirmation by a doctor that it's safe. And I drink pregnancy tea everytime I can remember.

I'm hopping in with all you ladies.... I have come off a chemical pregnancy now 3 weeks ago... had I not tested I woulda thought an extreme and bizarre period, but I had so many random symptoms. It also made us realize how much we would like to have another baby. Nonetheless... instead of egg white like discharge for ovulation, I spotted... ima take it as normal....
1/2/3 dpo nothing to report really but my prayers.
4 dpo my blood pressure seems up and got metallic taste in mouth
5 dpo spiders like biting me *shrug* .. metallic taste in mouth, sensitive teeth, emotional, and cramps in back n pelvis... sciatic too fatigue
6 dpo sciatica and cramps actively apparent heavy metallic taste eyes burning and feel like have a cold increased appetite gassy
7 dpo crampy n sciatic tho not as bad, eye burn sensations heavy metal bitter taste in mouth BFN this morning. I cant help it terrible at wait... tired sore throat fatigue....
Approaching the 8 dpo tomorrow morning and in debate on testing or waiting...... gonna try to wit til 9

I'm hopping in with all you ladies.... I have come off a chemical pregnancy now 3 weeks ago... had I not tested I woulda thought an extreme and bizarre period, but I had so many random symptoms. It also made us realize how much we would like to have another baby. Nonetheless... instead of egg white like discharge for ovulation, I spotted... ima take it as normal....
1/2/3 dpo nothing to report really but my prayers.
4 dpo my blood pressure seems up and got metallic taste in mouth
5 dpo spiders like biting me *shrug* .. metallic taste in mouth, sensitive teeth, emotional, and cramps in back n pelvis... sciatic too fatigue
6 dpo sciatica and cramps actively apparent heavy metallic taste eyes burning and feel like have a cold increased appetite gassy
7 dpo crampy n sciatic tho not as bad, eye burn sensations heavy metal bitter taste in mouth BFN this morning. I cant help it terrible at wait... tired sore throat fatigue....
Approaching the 8 dpo tomorrow morning and in debate on testing or waiting...... gonna try to wit til 9

8dpo didnt test. Waiting til morning. Extreme sore throat this morning along with excess head fluid.... the cramping an sciatica have let up... metal taste still there.

I'm on day 33 of my leutal phase. If that's the right term. I'm on day 14 after a embryo transfer. I'm trying for baby number 3 to complete my family.

Bloods are tomorrow. I'm trying to gear myself up for the results. So anxious!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"