Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hi Maxxi :wave:. Girrrrl, I think we all are stressed/frustrated/nervous and excited (sometimes) :haha:. That's the ttc, and especially the 2ww, journey for you! So sorry for your losses. I pray this is your cycle!

LOL....I have a morbid POAS phobia....meaning I have been scarred by too many :bfn:s in the past :haha:. If AF doesn't show this weekend, then I'll test AFTER my birthday on the 26th. When do you test?

Another BFN today at 12 DPO. Feel like AF is coming, but I hope she doesn't. I'm starting to think this isn't my month.

Hi Tasha, this is my first month ttc, so i'm not expecting a miracle... although it would be nice :)

LOL....I have a morbid POAS phobia....meaning I have been scarred by too many :bfn:s in the past :haha:. If AF doesn't show this weekend, then I'll test AFTER my birthday on the 26th. When do you test?

I hear you. I've made a promise to myself to not test early this time because it's so unnerving. I'm due for AF on May 31 so I will try REALLY hard to wait till then. I hope you end up with :bfp:as your birthday present:happydance:

Aww thanks Maxxi.....but I'm afraid no such luck! AF decided to come 2 days early. So, I guess roll on the next cycle...... Good luck hun!

hoping for baby #2! DH & i have 4yr old little boy. Today is 5dpo, prob going to test at 9dpo. Af due may 27.. Baby dust & prayers to all!;)

TTC baby #2! me and my hubby have a 6 year old he will be 7 years old on December 27 of this year :kiss:....my last period was May 4th 2010...my ovulation days were from May 14th to May 19th so lets cross my fingers cause me and hubby been doing the deed everyday since then lol...so now for my 2 weeks wait to see if i conceived :dohh: goood luck to you all TTC cuz this waiting thingy is killing me! :growlmad:

hi there been reading 100s of post for the last week now, my last period was the 4th of may and jan to feb was a 30 day cycle feb to march was a 26 day cycle march to april was 27 and april to may was 25 days.

did heaps of ovulation calclators lol and so today i am either 8 or 9 dpo. i had sex on the 11th and 14th.

since 2 dpo i noticed a very slight in crease in size of breasts, they are feeling a little stranger as the days go on. had a few days now of dizziness, last night first night i had to get up to pee. also insomina. and a dream of bfp i had creamy cm till 3 or 4 dpo than it has been watery ever since couple of dry periods. also noticed some speratic numbness in arms and legs, in the mornings im am feeling the best as soon as 3pm hits everything goes weird lol.

also gurgiling and small dull cramps in many places in abdomen.

just thought i would put all that out there and see if i helped any one or any one could comment... Baby dust to everyone.

Hello all,

New tothe thread. Currently on 2 weeks wait. EC took place on 19 May and ET on 21st. Only one embryo transfer with 4 cell. On monday i.e 24th may i was so tempted to get the pregnancy test done- very faint line appeared? Can anyone tell me whether it could be a sign of positive result? Please help. Its only 3rd day from the ET?

New tothe thread. Currently on 2 weeks wait. EC took place on 19 May and ET on 21st. Only one embryo transfer with 4 cell. On monday i.e 24th may i was so tempted to get the pregnancy test done- very faint line appeared? Can anyone tell me whether it could be a sign of positive result? Please help. Its only 3rd day from the ET?

New to this site. M/C last July at 12 weeks. DH is a cancer survivor, but due to chemotherapy is now sterile. Have to resort to science for another chance. IUI #1 cancelled due to no "O." IUI # 2 failed. Now 3rd time is a charm. Took clomid 100 mg days 3-7. Menopur inj on day 9. US on day 10 with 8 follies..... 19,15,15,14,13,13,12,and 11. Hcg trigger on day 11. Today had IUI with 12.4 mil post wash from frozen spec. Cautiously optimistic and now starting the dreaded 2ww and already going insane. Hoping for our BFP. Anyone in a similar situation.

hey im new to this we have been trying to concieve for 3 mnths, im 10dpo today and have been having very mild cramping? is this af on the way or is it a good sign? by the way i have a 26 day cycle and af due on sat tested this morning nd BFN!!! please help!!! thanx xx

Hiya,
Have only signed up for this today as I was unsure how involved to get incase we aren't lucky, dont want to build my hopes up. Am 11 dpo and gagging to do a test. Hubby wants to wait until the weekend as we were both so disapointed when AF showed up last month.
Havent really had any symptoms so far except very heavy/full feeling boobs and sensitive nipples. PLus a ravenous apetite, starting to wonder if i'm making my symptoms happen! and have nothing to compare them to as this is our first x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->