• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hello I’m really curious and I need help !!! So this is my first TTC journey 3rd cycle On 2/26 -3/2 I had AF (Aunt Flo menstural cycle )on cycle day 15 which was 3/12 (TMI) I had egg white cm & positive opk BD( baby danced ) 3/10- 3/18 really wasn’t trying to just happen lol so on what I believe is 6 dpo 3/18 at 11:35pm I had a burning sensation like a tattoo gun in my right lining it lasted about 30mins on 7dpo 3/19 I had what i believe to be IB ( implantation bleeding ) it started as a pink dot after the third wipe it was more noticeable only lasted 10mintues now I’m just patiently waiting praying and wishing for another sign Af not due for 8 days 3/28 …. anyone had these symptoms And ending in bfp ???? Sorry for long post really Curious.

Hey ladies! I am about 11 DPO and have been having cramps, bloating, lower back aches, and a fullness in my lower abdomen. My boobs are a little sensitive and feel a bit fuller. I can't really say when my period is due because I have beyond an irregular cycle, sometimes getting my period 3x a year. If I didn't have a baby almost 3 years ago I wouldn't think it was possible. A few weeks ago I noticed some EWCM ( which I have only had one other time that I can remember). I started getting some symptoms so I decided to test and OPK showed that I was peak fertility. I've been POAS like a psycho because I feel pregnant!!!!!! Each day I get a BFN . I know it's technically early but the wait is killing me. I wish I can just get my BFP or AF so I can have a glass of wine .I'm starting to feel like all of these symptoms are in my head.

Hi, I'm looking for other people who have experienced the same thing! According to my tracker my O day was on June 23rd, but I think it was later than that. I had unprotected sex on June 29 at 5-6dpo. At 7-8dpo I had some light pink bleeding when wiping; that only happened once each day at 7 & 8 dpo. Since having unprotected sex my CM has turned more watery and creamy. At 12 dpo (1 day before AF due) I had period like cramps and a sharp pain in my pelvis/ovary area. AF was due July 7th and on day 4 of being late. I took a HPT the night of the 7th (I know you're supposed to use FMU but I was just too anxious to wait) it was negative. A little TMI, but i've heard self pleasure/sex can make your period start if its late, so I tried that. After the big O I felt a little sharp cramp and felt a heaviness in my belly. The next morning (July 8th) I woke up with a tiny little bit of blood on my underwear, and no sign of AF since then (I was also already 2 days late at this point too). I took another test this morning (family dollar early response brand) it also said negative. I am currently 16-17dpo, AF is on day 4 of being late and its been 11 days since I had unprotected sex. I keep waiting for AF to come and any time I feel slight discharge, I run to the bathroom to see and its just creamy liquidy white/clear stuff. Any one else experience something similar? Could I have O'd late and have a later BFP or is AF being a wicked witch? lol

Hi, newbie here. TTC baby no.2, 1st cycle. DS 9yrs old but feels like I'm back at the starting gate all over again with this 2WW.
11dpo however feel I ovulated a wk earlier. 6 days of what I hope was IB, bright red, small tiny clots not normal for me, lighter than usual, headache for a week, swollen++ walls, very high soft open wet cervix which is now tilted from 9dpo. Agonising this 2WW. AF due 5 days. Hard not to watch every little symptom.

I'm also new to this site. TTC for about 4 months now. Currently at 11dpo. This was my first month using one of those ovulation tests so I am hoping it helped! I had a BFN yesterday at 10dpo so I am scared to test again...
Hi, I'm 11dpo today too.... haven't been using OPKs, just an app and tracking EWCM. Crossing my fingers for you. Ive no other symptoms apart from really achy labia and fatigue.

Anyone see it its so faint but pink i think im having a chemical i hope not

IMG_20190717_175309.jpg IMG_20190717_175309.jpg

Really unsure i took one yesterday and it was much lighter and seemed to get darker when i took one again in the evening. Any advice would be appreciated i had a bleed what i thought was my period but it was really odd and not how my usual periods are.

28 day cycle, opk positive only 1 day on cd11 think that puts me on 6dpo, bbt 98.3, constipated this is 3rd day of it, on and off cramps yesterday and nausea yesterday and today, did easycheck preg test bfn even tho for first 3 min there was a faint horizontal line when it meant to be vertical. Any chance this is pregnancy?

I'm 8dpo and this is the last chance to be pregnant naturally before starting fertility tx. I'm exhausted, nauseous for the last 4 days, and cannot stop crying. While this also describes PMS or anxiety with upcoming fertility tx I am hopeful it's because I'm pregnant. Any advice or support is welcomed!

Hi,
I’m new on here and don’t know how to create a new post so decided to post my query here
I was wondering if anyone has heard/ experienced a bad rash in their TWW
I have irregular cycles and I was due to welcome AF 3 days ago but still no sign, 3 nights ago I developed a bad rash on my abdomen and pelvis area that’s red and itchy. I have some low back pain like AF is approaching but no sore bbs or nausea. I’ve been doing urine preg tests for the last 1 week and all negative. I read on some previous thread that a rash can be an early sign of pregnancy. Anyone have any thoughts on this? ( thank you in advance for taking time to read my long message)

In post ovulation limbo? This is a place to while away your time by symptom spotting and sharing your two week wait survival tips.

Regards,
The BabyandBump Team
Hi thete, im new to this site, not 100% sure how it all works, im about 8/9 days post DPO, been getting some craze cramps from 2DPO to 4/5DPO, other symptoms over this time, ovary pain, cervix pain, twitches, poking pains on n off in tummy, either side, now sore BB, very slight nausea when driving, gassy, CM, vivid dreams, burning sensation in uterus, cnt sit for long periods, could i be preg :)

Hi ladies! :)

I'm in the two week wait too so I thought I'd join! I'm pretty sure I'm 6dpo now (and if I'm wrong then I'm 5 dpo) and I'm already tired of waiting!!

Wasn't going to test early but I might cave by 10 dpo... we have been trying for two months but I'm so hopeful that this is our month! I was using the clearblue advanced digital ovulation tests this month (not last month) and I hit my peak on CD15. I assume I o'd the next day on CD16. We BD on CD10,12,13,15,16,17 I swear I've had some cramping today and my lower back was so sore when I woke up. Trying not to drive myself crazy. Not sure if this is related but had a crazy vivid dream last night which usually never happens lol.

Crossing my fingers for all of us in the dreaded TWW right now! Hope we all get that :bfp: this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"