Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Currently in my TWW ladies have beem trying for #2 going on 3 years . Posting Symptoms by DPO until AF shows or I get my BFP!! Good luck to you all and congrats to those whom have already gotten their BFP! #StickyBeans #BabyDust

1 DPO - 7 DPO - Call me crazy but I had a headache that lasted for 7 says, stuffy runny nose, feeling as if I had a massive cold . Constipated, gassy, ALWAYS hungry, a lot of cm streaked whitish
6-7 DPO - All of the above but nauseous
8 DPO - Still a headache everytime my tummy even begins to rumble. I am still constipated and still very wet down below (Ik TMI.) Started to get backache and cramps on the low side they weren't bad but made that nights sleep horror. Increased Sex Drive
9 DPO (Currently) - Massive headache, stuffy nose, full backache and cramps still today, still nauseous, still super hungry, I am so tired but I also have a 3 year old toddler who goes to head start . Will keep you all updated if I get anymore symptoms or get AF! Thanks for listening lovely ladies. Increased sex drive still . As well as a bit of Pelvic pain.

Note: No sore boobs I usually get sore boobs day after O up until the day of my period they will either feel MUCH less sore or not sore at all which tells me my period will come that day . This month I have ZERO sore boobs kinda like last cycle. But last cycle I had sore boobs cycle day 8 until my AF was due lol but surprisingly 9 DPO and my boobs are still fine haha.

Currently in my TWW ladies have beem trying for #2 going on 3 years . Posting Symptoms by DPO until AF shows or I get my BFP!! Good luck to you all and congrats to those whom have already gotten their BFP! #StickyBeans #BabyDust

1 DPO - 7 DPO - Call me crazy but I had a headache that lasted for 7 says, stuffy runny nose, feeling as if I had a massive cold . Constipated, gassy, ALWAYS hungry, a lot of cm streaked whitish
6-7 DPO - All of the above but nauseous
8 DPO - Still a headache everytime my tummy even begins to rumble. I am still constipated and still very wet down below (Ik TMI.) Started to get backache and cramps on the low side they weren't bad but made that nights sleep horror. Increased Sex Drive
9 DPO (Currently) - Massive headache, stuffy nose, full backache and cramps still today, still nauseous, still super hungry, I am so tired but I also have a 3 year old toddler who goes to head start . Will keep you all updated if I get anymore symptoms or get AF! Thanks for listening lovely ladies. Increased sex drive still . As well as a bit of Pelvic pain.

Note: No sore boobs I usually get sore boobs day after O up until the day of my period they will either feel MUCH less sore or not sore at all which tells me my period will come that day . This month I have ZERO sore boobs kinda like last cycle. But last cycle I had sore boobs cycle day 8 until my AF was due lol but surprisingly 9 DPO and my boobs are still fine haha.
Meant sore boobs from 8 DPO until next period was due My bad lol

Hi ladies,
New to the group! And new to TTC as well!
I am on CD 17 - my tracker says Today is my OD but I think I was actually 1 week early based on CM and symptoms. I have been experiencing what I think might be some EP (early preg symptoms) but don’t know if that’s crazy because it’s still too early???
Super tired
Pelvic cramps
V wall swelling
Nauseous/headache
Possible IB - light pink only noticed after wiping for one day/bathroom break

Not sure if I’m just getting ahead of myself! Expecting my period in 14 days... how soon can I test??

Well if it was IB test in 5 days it'll show on the test for sure if it was IB. If you ovulated a week early, IB happens from ideally 6dpo - 10dpo so that's in the window for IB if you indeed ovulated early. Not everyone experiences IB but I did when I found out I was pregnant at 13dpo.

Well if it was IB test in 5 days it'll show on the test for sure if it was IB. If you ovulated a week early, IB happens from ideally 6dpo - 10dpo so that's in the window for IB if you indeed ovulated early. Not everyone experiences IB but I did when I found out I was pregnant at 13dpo.

Thank you for the guidance! I ordered some strip tests - should be arriving tomorrow. I’ll try a test on Tuesday and go from there! FX

Morning ladies I am 9dpo af due the 14th of march just wondering if anyone can see anything on this easy@hom pregnancy test

20210309_105644.jpg

Hello Ladies,

I'm officially in the two week wait as I had positive ovulation test 4/26. Been trying for a few years now with a few early losses . Doctor has agreed to start me on Clomid on my next cycle if we don't conceive on this one . Trying to stay positive Hubby and I were at it like Rabbits every day last week and this week so far . Fingers crossed for all of you

Hi everyone,

I'm brand new here and I'm so sorry if I'm incorrect asking my own question here, I don't know if I should start a new thread or what I should do? Any opinions/info would be very welcome :)

I'm 36yo, trying for over 9 mths. I'm on day 29, 14PO and due AF today. Had sex yesterday morning and since around 2pm yesterday I've had stringy yellow/reddish discharge every time I wipe (this has Never happened to me before), with mild cramps and increased appetite, sore hips past 4/5days, very teary over stupid things last 2 days and sleeping more. I did a pregnancy test yesterday and it was negative. Am I foolish to think I could try testing again in another day or two if AF doesn't show? I'm very confused!!

Hi ladies!!!

So I haven't been tracking the days of my symptoms but I hope its okay if I chime in with what I've been experiencing.

Last AF was 6/7/2021
I wasn't tracking O because with hubby being a truck driver and always gone it got to be too much for me emotionally.
Theoretically I should have O'd between the 18th and 23rd
We :sex: the 18th-20th

Symptoms are as follows:
Increased heart rate
Increased sensitivity to nipples as well as them being hard 24/7
Swollen tender bbs but not hurtful just sore
Random pinching pains in what feels like my cervix, didn't last long and went away pretty quick
Random episodes of nausea that comes and goes
EXHAUSTED!!!! By 1:30 I feel like it should be midnight
Lower back pain, almost like AF cramps but in my lower back and it comes and goes
Very mild minimal stomach cramping
MOOOOOOOOOOODY (you can't have a logical conversation with me without me crying)
Thirsty and I mean I am drinking like 2 liters of water a day and I hate water :evil:
Craving fish which is really odd cause I'm not a fish person at all
Super wet feeling like AF is here but go to the bathroom and nothing, no spotting or anything
CM was thick and creamy almost lotion like with a very very very light yellow tint with no itching, burning or smell (infection has been ruled out)
Lose stool but not diarrhea like just soft
Insanely gassy but mainly at night, I mean its coming out both ends just burping and farting up a storm :lol::oops:
Bubbly stomach but not like an upset stomach more like a butterfly/squirrely feeling

Tested every day since 6/30 with nothing but :bfn: ](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)
AF was due yesterday 7/5
I plan on continuing to test until :witch: shows her ugly face or I get a :bfp:

:hug: and :dust: to all TTC

Maybe someone will see this and be able to chime in on their experiences as well

Hello Everyone,

My name is Natashia I am new to this im not aware of all the abbreviations lol. Yesterday 11dpo I started spotting light pink about 6hours later it became heavy, Sunday was missed period. When I test I got a BFN [-X any advice ? This is my first time trying to conceive I did a home insemination august 4th.

From 5dpo to 10dpo I experienced twinges, light cramps, fatigue, extremely hungry stomach always feel empty. At 10dpo I had a vivid dream I had a BFP :bfp::test:Not to many symptoms but stomach feel different.

Hello Everyone,

My name is Natashia I am new to this im not aware of all the abbreviations lol. Yesterday 11dpo I started spotting light pink about 6hours later it became heavy, Sunday was missed period. When I test I got a BFN [-X any advice ? This is my first time trying to conceive I did a home insemination august 4th.

From 5dpo to 10dpo I experienced twinges, light cramps, fatigue, extremely hungry stomach always feel empty. At 10dpo I had a vivid dream I had a BFP :bfp::test:Not to many symptoms but stomach feel different.

Hi and welcome to BabyandBump :) Good luck!

Hi everyone!
My name is Stephanie. My husband and I have been ttc since November. I haven't ovulated for most of the time- but this month I did. I have endometriosis- and have had a UTI that got infected a few years back which may complicate things. I am at the end of my tww. Given how drastically different my cycles can be (anywhere from 9-49 days) - it's hard to tell when I am late for af Currently, im 14dpo- and I'm on day 40 of my cycle.

I feel off- and don't have a lot of my normal af symptoms. I've got a constant headache, dizzy spells, nausea, and i'm consistently tired. I've been cramping on and off. I'm also having incredibly vivid dreams.

My birthday is Friday, and the best present would be a BFP this week. Crossing my fingers!

Hi everyone!
My name is Stephanie. My husband and I have been ttc since November. I haven't ovulated for most of the time- but this month I did. I have endometriosis- and have had a UTI that got infected a few years back which may complicate things. I am at the end of my tww. Given how drastically different my cycles can be (anywhere from 9-49 days) - it's hard to tell when I am late for af Currently, im 14dpo- and I'm on day 40 of my cycle.

I feel off- and don't have a lot of my normal af symptoms. I've got a constant headache, dizzy spells, nausea, and i'm consistently tired. I've been cramping on and off. I'm also having incredibly vivid dreams.

My birthday is Friday, and the best present would be a BFP this week. Crossing my fingers!
Hello :) welcome! Have you tested yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->