Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Thank you so much, Spanner, for the support and encouragement! Yesterday I was feeling pretty hopeless for this cycle, but with the high BBT today I am holding onto a teeny glimmer of hope. We'll see what tomorrow brings! Since, starting ttc, I feel like I say that to myself everyday, lol.

I am sorry to hear that your AF arrived. :( Hopefully, though, with this fresh start, this will be your cycle for a BFP!!!:hugs:

Thank you so much, Spanner, for the support and encouragement! Yesterday I was feeling pretty hopeless for this cycle, but with the high BBT today I am holding onto a teeny glimmer of hope. We'll see what tomorrow brings! Since, starting ttc, I feel like I say that to myself everyday, lol.

I am sorry to hear that your AF arrived. :( Hopefully, though, with this fresh start, this will be your cycle for a BFP!!!:hugs:

GL Karen! you aren't out until the fat lady sings...in this case that is AF aka THE WITCH!

fx you get your BFP! you totally deserve it! :thumbup::hugs:

Thank you so much!!!! So do you!!! :)

And I was actually just thinking the same thing... "It ain't over till the fat witch sings!" Haha :p

When I had my MC. I was a day late and took a test and the line was faint but it was still there. I only trust and use first response.

Hi outdoorgirl,

I am so sorry to hear about your MC. How heartbreaking. :( I hope things will get better for you!

I am thinking that I may try another brand, and likely FR. I used it in the summer when I thought I might have been pregnant, when we were still TTA (we weren't), and I liked the test. I just wish it weren't so expensive!

Well, my temperature was still up today, the same cycle-high temp that it was yesterday! No spotting has begun, either. Also, the AF-like cramps that I was having earlier in the week have subsided, and now I mostly feel slightly queasy, with a pretty pronounced headache. Hmm...

I have a question about BBT... On Thursday, I had to wake up an hour earlier than usual to do the test, and my BBT was 97.6, down a bit. I went back to sleep after, and woke up at my usual time, and it was 97.9. I wasn't sure which temp to log in, but I'm figuring the 97.6, since I was up, moving around, and talking after that. Do you agree?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2014-04-26&mode=a&ts=1398516852&u=

Hi Ladies! :hi:

Can I join in this topic please?? :blush:

Me and OH have recently decided to start TTC so this is my first time in the TTC forum, I was in the WTT forum a few weeks ago. We weren't going to start TTC until May/June 2014 but after going to see my gynaecologist (As I have PCOS) and they told us that they will not be helping us until October as they want us to try naturally, we decided to cut our loses and just begin to TTC. I would be happy to have a little one anytime of the year and would be grateful, as we did want a spring/summer baby but timing it will prove to hard for us, and I will be happy to be blessed anytime. We don't have a method plan on how were going go about it because my cycles are so irregular and I don't have AF naturally, we have decided to just take the totally natural/relaxed approach for the now.

So just thought I would introduce myself and say hello, and im sorry if my post doesn't make much sense but I didn't really know what to say :flower:

Hi outdoorgirl,

I am so sorry to hear about your MC. How heartbreaking. :( I hope things will get better for you!

I am thinking that I may try another brand, and likely FR. I used it in the summer when I thought I might have been pregnant, when we were still TTA (we weren't), and I liked the test. I just wish it weren't so expensive!

Well, my temperature was still up today, the same cycle-high temp that it was yesterday! No spotting has begun, either. Also, the AF-like cramps that I was having earlier in the week have subsided, and now I mostly feel slightly queasy, with a pretty pronounced headache. Hmm...

I have a question about BBT... On Thursday, I had to wake up an hour earlier than usual to do the test, and my BBT was 97.6, down a bit. I went back to sleep after, and woke up at my usual time, and it was 97.9. I wasn't sure which temp to log in, but I'm figuring the 97.6, since I was up, moving around, and talking after that. Do you agree?

I would record the temp which is an average between the two. 97.7 would seem logical. Because, as you said, it was questionable time.

Hi Ladies! :hi:

Can I join in this topic please?? :blush:

Me and OH have recently decided to start TTC so this is my first time in the TTC forum, I was in the WTT forum a few weeks ago. We weren't going to start TTC until May/June 2014 but after going to see my gynaecologist (As I have PCOS) and they told us that they will not be helping us until October as they want us to try naturally, we decided to cut our loses and just begin to TTC. I would be happy to have a little one anytime of the year and would be grateful, as we did want a spring/summer baby but timing it will prove to hard for us, and I will be happy to be blessed anytime. We don't have a method plan on how were going go about it because my cycles are so irregular and I don't have AF naturally, we have decided to just take the totally natural/relaxed approach for the now.

So just thought I would introduce myself and say hello, and im sorry if my post doesn't make much sense but I didn't really know what to say :flower:

Hi SarahLou372. Welcome! I am new here too. My first forum. Ever :)
Natural approach is def the least stressful that's for sure lol. Did your gyn ask for BBT chart when they see you in October? If you wanted to gain a little more understanding of cycle, then maybe chart your temperature to try to determine how to regulate your cycle? I like charting for the mere fact that it helps my DH know what kind of mood I will most likely be in depending where I am in cycle lol. It helps him prepare and he knows when to come home with ice cream :haha:

Hello and welcome, SarahLou! :flower:

Well, today has certainly brought a strange twist to my crazy chart saga... Now, based on the high temps I've had the last few days, FF has now changed my ovulation date from April 10 (CD25) to April 24 (CD39)!!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2014-04-26&mode=a&ts=1398606006&u=

It's also gone from being a dashed line to a solid line, so I guess that means they are more sure?

I just don't know, because I think I see a thermal shift around the original suspected ovulation date (and obviously did too, or they wouldn't have put it as my O date before, right)?

Could this be a 'triphasic' chart?

What do you think?

Hi there ladies!! :hi::hi:

HunterRaven - I have thought about measuring my basal body temperature but I don't even know where I could buy one from other than the internet? :dohh::shrug:

And I don't know if it would work for me as I have PCOS and almost never have af on my own. My cycles are so irregular and my hormones are imbalanced :cry:

I'm pretty sure you can get a BBT thermometer at pharmacies and places like Target and Walmart. I think it's definitely good to have, because it can help confirm if/when you're ovulating. :)

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that! :(

Praying and sending you best wishes that this fresh start will be the one that leads to your BFP!!! :hugs:

Thanks Karen and Phoenix....on to yet another cycle of ttc. Maybe this time it will happen, but not getting my hopes up.

Karen i hope you get your temps figured out and hope this leads up to your bfp!!!! :dust:

Hello and welcome, SarahLou! :flower:

Well, today has certainly brought a strange twist to my crazy chart saga... Now, based on the high temps I've had the last few days, FF has now changed my ovulation date from April 10 (CD25) to April 24 (CD39)!!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2014-04-26&mode=a&ts=1398606006&u=

It's also gone from being a dashed line to a solid line, so I guess that means they are more sure?

I just don't know, because I think I see a thermal shift around the original suspected ovulation date (and obviously did too, or they wouldn't have put it as my O date before, right)?

Could this be a 'triphasic' chart?

What do you think?

Hi! I don't usually post in here...I'm Ella. :)

Anyway, I just wanted to say that when I look at your post, I can only see my chart where you posted the link that was supposed to go to your chart. Can you post another link so we can see your chart?

Hey ladies im ttc#1 Started taking fertilaid hoping it might help..ordered some Royal Jelly+Bee pollen..I read a lot of good things about it..and thinking about ordering Maca Root to try too..I just wanna :bfp:..Do or have any of you ladies tried any of those? Im a little skeptical but I mean hey..worth a shot..

Hello, Ella and beebaby! Welcome! :flower:

Beebaby, I have not tried those, sorry! But I'm sure you can find someone here who has!

Ella, that's strange that my chart did not post. Let me try again...

Chart:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2014-04-29&mode=a&ts=1398685712&u=

Link:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/475b8c

Hopefully one of those worked! Maybe it's because I don't have the VIP version?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->