Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Hello everyone! I hope it's okay to post this here; I thought I should give an update to the ladies in this thread who have been supporting me and listening to me vent about my crazy cycle! Well, it looks like this twist-and-turn cycle all led to my dream come true! :happydance: I am so happy and grateful to God!!!

Best wishes to everyone! I hope we will see lots more BFPs in the month to come! You are in my prayers! :hugs:

SOOO happy for you Karen!! you definitely deserve that :bfp:

Happy and Health 9 months to you!:hugs:

Hello everyone! I hope it's okay to post this here; I thought I should give an update to the ladies in this thread who have been supporting me and listening to me vent about my crazy cycle! Well, it looks like this twist-and-turn cycle all led to my dream come true! :happydance: I am so happy and grateful to God!!!

Best wishes to everyone! I hope we will see lots more BFPs in the month to come! You are in my prayers! :hugs:

I KNEW it! Been praying for you over here and was avoiding looking at this thread for a bit - SO HAPPY FOR YOU! Keep me posted and CONGRATULATIONS! You and hubby must be over the moon. I'm smiling for you!:happydance:

Thank you so much, Hunter!!! :hugs: We are so very happy, although it doesn't quite seem real yet. I think once we tell our family this weekend, it will really sink in. :)

Lacanadienne, how are things going with you?

I think I'm out, unfortunately. Temperature dipped this morning, though not below cover line yet, and I'm having AF-like cramps again. I had a really bad night's sleep so don't know if the temp is accurate, but doesn't look good.

Oh. :( I'm sorry to hear you're feeling doubtful. Are you going to take a test? Or just wait it out? Best wishes to you, either way! :hugs:

Ughhhhh I'm feeling like we might be taking a break from trying after this cycle if we don't get that BFP at the end of may....I am just feeling exhausted from all the trying and feeling like it wont ever happen

who knows maybe ill get some surge of excitement but for now that is what I think we are heading toward.....

My parents were telling me that they tried for many months for me without success, so they decided to take a break. Guess what happened on that break? :)

:hugs: and best wishes!!!

My parents were telling me that they tried for many months for me without success, so they decided to take a break. Guess what happened on that break? :)

:hugs: and best wishes!!!

I have heard that once you take a break it finally happens...if I don't get a :bfp: this month then maybe taking a break next month will do the trick lol

Ok - little update. This has been an odd day. I was worried all day that AF would show up, but so far, no witch. I'll be testing tomorrow morning if she still hasn't shown up.

That sounds promising!!! Good luck, lacanadienne! Sending you all my best! :flower:

Hello ladies,

I'm so happy I thought about searching for a forum to unleash my inner craziness over the whole process. DH is the "relax and it will happen when it happens" type :haha:

This is our third cycle of trying and I'm always super bummed when AF arrives because every time I think I can feel that this time is it.:nope:

I last month I brought a CBFM and was excited to use it because the only thing I've been using as a ov tracker app but my. AF was supposed to come last Sunday and after toughing it out and waiting a whole day after to test...BFN. but now its 5 days later and still nothing and testing BFN. So onto the forums I went looking for advice. I also made a doctors appt for today, but now I feel like I may have jumped the gun after reading how other women have experienced the same thing only for AF to come 10 days late...:sad2:

I driving myself crazy and just need a BFP or for AF to come already!!! :hissy:

Hello and welcome! :flower:

I'm sorry to hear of the confusion you are going through! That must be very frustrating. What type of test are you using?

I was using internet dip strips and was having a real tough go of making heads or tails of the results, so I switched to a Clearblue Easy Digital, which says the actual words, and that made such a big difference to me.

Wishing you the best of luck!!

I'm sorry to hear of the confusion you are going through! That must be very frustrating. What type of test are you using?

I was using internet dip strips and was having a real tough go of making heads or tails of the results, so I switched to a Clearblue Easy Digital, which says the actual words, and that made such a big difference to me.

All of them!! lol... I bought the digital ones from Clear Blue and was getting BFN, then switch to EPT hoping that maybe I can see some sort of faint line but nothing, and the this morning I used FRER. I know I need to calm down, but the not knowing either way is making me crazy! I just need a definite answer. This is cruel!!

All of them!! lol... I bought the digital ones from Clear Blue and was getting BFN, then switch to EPT hoping that maybe I can see some sort of faint line but nothing, and the this morning I used FRER. I know I need to calm down, but the not knowing either way is making me crazy! I just need a definite answer. This is cruel!!

Have you tried a fertility monitor? It's the best way for me as OPKs don't seem to work. Especially as fm works on 2 hormones not just one
Just a thought xxx

Have you tried a fertility monitor? It's the best way for me as OPKs don't seem to work. Especially as fm works on 2 hormones not just one
Just a thought xxx

Hi Phoenix,

Yes I bought one last month but had to wait for the 1st day of my cycle to use it. :coffee: still waiting...

I just got home from the doctors where they did a blood test. Now all I have to do is wait...:coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->