Welcome to 'Trying To Conceive Over 35'

I have been trying to get pregnant and in the last 4 months ive had 2 miscarriage is their something wrong with me

I'm very sorry to hear about your losses. Unfortunately many of us experience miscarriage at least once. There are so many possible reasons and sometimes there's no clear reason. Have you spoken to your gyn about possible causes? Better yet are you in treatment with an RE?

Hi Everyone.

New here....just saying "hello"

I'm 36...TTC #1....and in my TWW.

Headed back to read the posts in this forum!

Thanks for having me! Look forward to heading down this road with everyone!

Wishing you lots of positive baby dust!

Hi, I'm new to this forum TTC at 38 been trying for 6 months....would love to talk to any ladies in similar situation

I'm in the same boat. Going to my ob in a couple of weeks. Hopefully I will have more answers then.

Hi ladies,
I am 37 and have been ttc for 3 years. DH and I have unexplained fertility issues and I finally bit the pill so to speak and took clomid last month. I am currently 6dpo and not having any symptoms or signs (beside a bbt rise) that I even O'd. Welcome to group, and I hope you find comfort if anything else knowing there are others out there in the same canoe. ;)

Kandahar, I'm also new to the forum and in the same boat! I'm 35 and been ttc for almost 8 months..frustrated to the point of trying to not think about it but now my last two cycles have been a week longer, yet progesterone shows I'm ovulating according to gyn. Seems like no one really understands the frustration unless they've struggled ttc so that's why I've turned to this forum :) best of luck to all!

Hi ladies,
Was hoping I could join in with you all...I'm ttc #1 - currently 9 dpo during cycle #4 really trying (plus 9 months ntnp)...I just turned 35 this month and hubby is 50.

I think it's wonderful to see how much everyone is here for each other, great support through the good times and difficult times. Just wanted to say menafenno Im rooting for you this cycle, and sorry for your loss. Lots of baby dust to you all, look forward to getting to know everyone!

Hi Ladies,

Hope you don't mind me joining.

I am hoping ttc next year after I turn 35 so I guess this will be my new home after February.

Hope to speak to you all soon... lots of baby dust to you all.

I went to my ob for visit. Have to go to reproductive endocrinologist. My a1c was a point high. So now I'm considered pre-diabetic. She said I am probably getting pregnant but just can't hold the babies. So that would explain the kooky period cycles. Anyhow, I still won't stop believing. So I had to get ultrasounds yesterday. I'm just believing everything will come out fine. I go to the endocrinologist later this month. I am almost 40 so they say my window is closing. But as I said I will not give up hope!!!!

So this had been my reason for not posting for a couple of weeks.:dust::dust::dust:

I went to my ob for visit. Have to go to reproductive endocrinologist. My a1c was a point high. So now I'm considered pre-diabetic. She said I am probably getting pregnant but just can't hold the babies. So that would explain the kooky period cycles. Anyhow, I still won't stop believing. So I had to get ultrasounds yesterday. I'm just believing everything will come out fine. I go to the endocrinologist later this month. I am almost 40 so they say my window is closing. But as I said I will not give up hope!!!!

So this had been my reason for not posting for a couple of weeks.:dust::dust::dust:

Hi there, I'm new here but I just wanted to reach out and tell you I love your positive attitude. Wishing you lots of baby dust!!

So scary going through all the tests. I'm nervous now because I was in a pretty nasty car accident, car is totaled but luckily nobody was seriously hurt. My back is a mess and I'm supposed to start clomid for the first time on Saturday-eek, I keep praying I'll feel better by then to make a decision to start this month. I keep trying to trust that it will happen for us and stay positive as well. Good luck this cycle!

Hi there, I'm new here but I just wanted to reach out and tell you I love your positive attitude. Wishing you lots of baby dust!!

So scary going through all the tests. I'm nervous now because I was in a pretty nasty car accident, car is totaled but luckily nobody was seriously hurt. My back is a mess and I'm supposed to start clomid for the first time on Saturday-eek, I keep praying I'll feel better by then to make a decision to start this month. I keep trying to trust that it will happen for us and stay positive as well. Good luck this cycle!

Wishing you lots of baby dust also.yes it is nerve wrecking going through the tests.

Hello yo all the new people.we can do this! Never stop believing!:happydance::thumbup::dust:

Hello. This is my first month ttc in this stage of my life. I was extremely fertile in my 20s and had 4 healthy pregnancies, who are now 4 amazing children. Last time I was pregnant was when I was 28. Now I'm 36 and would like to try again. I have not tried since my 20s so I don't know if it will be a hard journey. Just a quick introduction. Have a great time conceiving :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->