• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Welcome to 'Trying To Conceive Over 35'

Just took my final round of clomid. BDing was not as much as I had hoped for but it will have to do. O'd yesterday, confirmed with temp spike today. Sigh.
Have a great week everyone.

Hi girls!
I'm not sure if I might have a etopic pregnancy right now.

A little background,
I turned 39 two months ago. Ttc for 2 years. I always get my period every month. Oct/Nov cycle was 31 days. Nov I got a on the 2nd. Dec. I forgot to write down exact date but in January 2nd would make my 31st day. The following day I tool a pregnancy test and BFN. But no period as of yet and mild cramping that comes and goes as if it's coming but nothing. The only time my period was late I was pregnant. My breasts are usually sore but aren't. I don't think I have any symptoms.

Could I just be going into menopause?

Thanks ladies :)

Have young pentane to test your eggs? That will give you some reassurance as far as menopause. I just did and my eggs were fine no menopause. I'm your age. But I had two fluky cycles that had me worried. Now I am trying clomid and iui I hope all is well for you! Have faith! You will get your little one!

Hi girls!
I'm not sure if I might have a etopic pregnancy right now.

A little background,
I turned 39 two months ago. Ttc for 2 years. I always get my period every month. Oct/Nov cycle was 31 days. Nov I got a on the 2nd. Dec. I forgot to write down exact date but in January 2nd would make my 31st day. The following day I tool a pregnancy test and BFN. But no period as of yet and mild cramping that comes and goes as if it's coming but nothing. The only time my period was late I was pregnant. My breasts are usually sore but aren't. I don't think I have any symptoms.

Could I just be going into menopause?

Thanks ladies :)

Hi All...
I am new to this forum and to TTC.
Unfortunately, I did not start taking my BBT till a few days ago.
Here is a little run down.
Had clear EWCM for two days
Then just wet
a few days later I have been experiencing creamy white discharge

I also got "hot" the other day at work. I felt like I was going to be sick.
After a minutes it passed.

Few the last two days I have been craving a childhood favorite Cream of Wheat

This AM woke up to the same "Hot" feeling and nausea.

Am I over thinking this...

Hi All...
I am new to this forum and to TTC.
Unfortunately, I did not start taking my BBT till a few days ago.
Here is a little run down.
Had clear EWCM for two days
Then just wet
a few days later I have been experiencing creamy white discharge

I also got "hot" the other day at work. I felt like I was going to be sick.
After a minutes it passed.

Few the last two days I have been craving a childhood favorite Cream of Wheat

This AM woke up to the same "Hot" feeling and nausea.

Am I over thinking this...

You might be, you might not be. The day I knew I was prego with #2 I got a wave of nausea and heartburn after eating a banana. Have you tested?

Hi guys.....I'm new here. I've posted in several of the forums, but no one seems to care. :cry:

awwwe. Yes i care !! I feel the same way, not many, (if any )people respond to my posts also ..

Do u have a journal so I can see what your journey has been like??

Finally!!!!! Thanks so much for responding!....It's rough when you're seeking support and can't find any.
I'm really new to this site, so I haven't learnt my way around it. I have no idea about journals or how to do anything.

Hi ladies! When I first tried this thread they didn't post a lot. But I have since joined others. You do find a lot of support on these boards. I hope you Gond your niche. If I can lend a listening eat I will. Happy babymaking and healthy, happy future nine months!

TTC #1 at age 39 w/low AMH. 1 miscarriage 6 months ago. Thinking about clomid but scared of having twins with special needs (no family history on either side). Also considering IVF, but very $$$. Any thoughts/experience starting out so late in life?

I am using clomid this round and did with my last pregnancy. It really does work and I only had singleton with last pregnancy. So don't be too freaked out about multiples. It usually happened with higher doses. It can happen with lower doses. But usually it is the higher ones.

I too am 38, 39 this year. Ttc for the last three years. Just had my tubes checked yesterday ( not a fun proceedure) and will be starting Clomid on my next cycle. I have two children 21 and 15... I am remarried and we want so much to have one more.

Hi all:) *waves*

Just joined so thought I'd introduce myself and say hi to you all, even though I've been lurking on these forums for a while (I've learned loads).

Me and my DH have been trying to conceive for over 1.5 years now, I'm 35 with no known fertility issues, I've had ultrasound and bloods and I have regular cycles, he's 37 and has been diagnosed with low sperm motility. We're under the guidance of an NHS fertility doc and I'm due to go for an HSG next month, not looking forward to that in one way as I've heard it can be a bit painful, but then again I've also heard a lot of ladies got their BFP the next month or so after having the HSG so I'm also kind of excited to see if it works for me too!

I'm taking 1000 mg Royal Jelly daily and Seven Seas Trying For a Baby Pre-Natals but this month I'm going to be starting Maca supplementation too. Also going to get some Evening Primrose to take up to O to help with EWCM since we need all the help we can get to assist hubby's swimmers along the way! Am going to order Bee Propolis and extra Vitamin D as I work freelance from home and don't get out too much plus there is not much natural light in our flat so think both DH and I could be deficient.

Have cut right down on alcohol, I only drink around 2 bottles of wine a month now and am considering cutting that down to 1, I don't smoke and have recently switched to a healthier, more fertility enhancing diet, cutting out white carbs, cutting down on artificial sweeteners and additives, cutting down on sugar and red meats, and eating more fruits, veggies and "fertility foods" such as kale.

I'm going to be starting fertility yoga when I get my period as well, to help get things moving along down there and promote blood flow. I really really want my BFP soon and I know I just have to stay positive, and keep on top of things and make healthy choices but sometimes of course it's hard not to get frustrated/ envious/ sad:(

Other things I do include using OPK's to predict O, as well as use fertility apps like Ovia to track my cycle, am considering temping but am hopeless with charts and that sort of thing. The one thing I do have is a ton of stress in my life almost every day, so I am really going to try to manage that this new cycle, am planning to aim to do 20-30 minutes of fertility hypnosis every day to try and chill me out a bit and I drink chamomile tea.

Oh and am going to purchase some Conceive Plus this month to help hubby's swimmers, as I've heard it's good for helping with motility.

Phew ok, well sorry for the long ramble but I'd love to hear your stories too and I look forward to chatting with you all on here in the future. Hopefully we'll all get BFP's this month of course (I'm currently around 9DPO so fingers crossed).

*sprinkles baby dust around*

Welcome to all the newcomers to TTC over 35! For whatever reason, most regulars post in the "normal threads" below and not up here in the "sticky threads." If you don't get responses up here that is why, so join us in the more active threads below, or start your own and maybe others will join you! GL and baby dust to all.:dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"