Welcoming our BFPs

fingers crossed you wont be seeing af for a long long time x

Thats good! I hope they give you the clomid :)

ourfate how are you feeling? are you testing tomorrow? please please! lol

lol i will tes wednesday morning, if i dont see anything tomorrow! i have been praying and wishing and hoping this is my month, if it isnt i will be in a very bad mood for a while lol, keep your fingers crossed ladies!! hope i dont see anything tomorrow!!

Ok so af wasn't actually due today, it's tomorrow, I counted wrong! I am feeling a little crampy at times so that scares me!!! I really hope that darn :witch: doesn't come

So I tested this morning and :bfn:... :witch: isn't here but I'm sure that damn B*#^% will be here soon.

Stay positive ourfate! :hugs: As you know, you're not out til she shows!!

I'm off to my dr's appt....hope to be back on tonight announcing that I'm starting Clomid!!

Well she showed so I'm out! Boo wonder what they will put me on next! But hope they start you right away on clomid

good luck ourfate, your not out yet.

Good luck Lisa, I hope you get it

afm, I didnt start provera on cd28 because my boobs are aching, that has only happened once, the one and only time I did ovulate on clomid so I thought af would come on her own and looks like I was right, I had a bit of a look with a cotton bud (tmi) and sure enough there is something there which means af should be here tomorrow or the next day, I am happy and sad about that because when the dr said this cycle was a bust I went into depression mode and we stopped bd'ing and now I wish we had of carried on as it looks like I did ovulate, just later grrrrrI asked him at the scan was that a possibility and he said no and if I did it would be a miracle, I knew I should have trusted my instincts :( another wasted cycle.

Oh ourfate we posted at the same time there, I will be on tamoxifen this time, maybe they will try you on that, would be good to know someone else taking it too, sorry the witch showed :(

Sorry girls. :hugs:

I'm officially a Clomid girl!!!!! So excited. My doctor was going to have me wait a few months, but I asked if I could start now (I was very proud of myself for asking!) and she agreed. She's starting me on a low dose, 25 mg, since I do ovulate on my own somtimes. I just hope it's enough, I've never heard of anyone taking less than 50.

Yay Lisa, good luck, I have seen a few girls on here taking 25mg are they going to scan you? Well done for speaking up for yourself :)

Oh you have heard of girls taking 25 mg? Good to hear! I may make a thread to find some. :) They aren't going to scan me. I'm still seeing my obgyn, not an RE (yet), so she wrote me a prescrip for 3 months, and I go back in February...hopefully with good news!!

Yay good news for once, yeah I have seen a few girls on 25 mg, usually ones that already ovulate and just need a "boost". Hopefully all you need is a boost too, off to bed now, night night :)

Thank you, I hope so too. Hope you're feeling ok. It's times like this I wish we all lived close and could just get together when we're feeling down. :hugs:

thats great lisa!! hope its works for you right away! and i have no idea lily what they will do, im really hoping they dont want to do IUI yet, im not ready for that. lol

Well they have registered me for at home daily injections but there is a waiting list so just tamoxifen in the meantime, whatever they have planned for you I hope you get to start it soon ourfate.

Yes Lisa I am ok, I really wish af would come properly so I can start these new tablets, It would be great if we all lived nearby, I would love that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->