We'll Be Over The Moon, When We Get Our BFPs In June! Newbies welcome :)

Our game plan is for DH and I to start SMEPing starting CD 8, definitely doing OPKs, have toyed with the idea of temping...we will dtd everyday for probably 4 or 5 days around O time and I will finish after DH... this is how we got our BFP last time! Anyone have any other suggestions?! :)

How exciting!! FX for you.

My only piece of advice (and not necessarily from personal experience lol!) is to just relax and don't stress too much about it. Don't over-analyze. Good luck!!

Waves, have you had blood work done? Or are you first seen at around 8 weeks?

Trust me, babies can be born when you do it missionary, girl on top traditional, girl on top cow-girl style, doggy style, side-by-side... it might impact whether you have a boy or a girl. Just some food for thought. ;)

Oh! One more thing... the day I got my POS OPK, we did it in the early afternoon, right after I tested, not at night time like we ususally do. Supposedly spermies are more lively the morning/during the day.

I wish! I took another FRER today (because I'm just curious to see a nice, dark line/progression) but it was a little more faint than previous FRERs. It was with SMU though so I'm assuming it was just more diluted. Regardless I'm still a little paranoid but my boobs hurt more now than they did yesterday. I'm hoping that's because the hormones are increasing/still going strong. I'm going to test with my last FRER tomorrow morning with FMU and see how that goes.

I called my doc yesterday to set up my first appointment and she said they see you between 7-10 weeks, which I knew. Last pregnancy I got in at 6 weeks (a week after I called) because I'd had a chemical the cycle before and a m/c the pregnancy before that. Anyway, I see my doc at 8 weeks on July 1st at 9am. This is going to be a very, very long month haha.

I wish! I took another FRER today (because I'm just curious to see a nice, dark line/progression) but it was a little more faint than previous FRERs. It was with SMU though so I'm assuming it was just more diluted. Regardless I'm still a little paranoid but my boobs hurt more now than they did yesterday. I'm hoping that's because the hormones are increasing/still going strong. I'm going to test with my last FRER tomorrow morning with FMU and see how that goes.

I called my doc yesterday to set up my first appointment and she said they see you between 7-10 weeks, which I knew. Last pregnancy I got in at 6 weeks (a week after I called) because I'd had a chemical the cycle before and a m/c the pregnancy before that. Anyway, I see my doc at 8 weeks on July 1st at 9am. This is going to be a very, very long month haha.
I'm sure it will go by quicker than you think! my Dr does blood for the first week after your positive test, every other day, to see the progression of hcg and monitor for an ectopic. After the first week, you have to wait until 8 weeks! SOO tedious.

Oh! One more thing... the day I got my POS OPK, we did it in the early afternoon, right after I tested, not at night time like we ususally do. Supposedly spermies are more lively the morning/during the day.

I've heard this too! We got our BFP with five days of morning sex, not a shabby way to start the day!! :)

wow everyones been chatty here ... im too am goin the smep route this mth :thumbup: im sure we r gonna c some bfps ard here...

Ashlee - wen i get af the mths we r trying and dh says well try again next mth... i wanna punch him... obviously i know well try next mth...we better try more next mth :haha:

Mirolee - the reason i asked abt the 100 mg was tht even i have pcos and my dr started me out on 50mg first on days 5-9 ...tht cycle we saw tht those days didnt works to make me o... then he suggested changing dates from 5-9 to 3-7... and tht mth 50 mg worked just fine for me... but if 100mg is doin it for u obvi thts the way to go..:)

Non ttc related.. so yday i piked up nair fair hair remal creama dn i tried it on today and OMG...my skin was on fire after i took it off.. sure it removed the hair BUT my skin s all red now :( im super sad... tomorrows my bday and dh has some kinda suprise planned for me and now i have blotchy red skin....help me girls....wat to do...:oops:

speaking of sex timings with pos opks... my first bfp was with just 1 time bd at ard noon which was a quickie...and no lie down or anythign after sex...bcos we had guests in our house downstairs who we barbequing... :winkwink:

I'm pretty sure the last hour of the work day goes by in microwave minutes. It is going by sooo sloooowly.

Testers- any updates? Rachel, Nichole..Im talking to you!

Awe Sonia! I'd make sure it's washed of really well and then maybe a cool compress or some aloe Vera??

Any idea what DH had planned?? How exciting! :)

i tried aloe vera it burnt alot so took it off... the redness has gone downa bit now but its still feels sore and tender... gosh y did i experiment ](*,)
dh first didnt want to tell me anything... but i saw it in his face he had sth up his sleeve so i pestered him and he told me hes got a special dinner reservation made and i have to b all dressy :dohh: ...he wont tell me the place tho ...and really i dotn even believe this too much bcos dh never ever makes reservations ... so ill just have to wait and watch :coffee:

You girls crack me up!!!!

Kara striking gold!

Roberts, microwave time!

OMG! Love you girls! PS. someone go have a caffeinated frapachino for me please!

HI well im 32 and dh is 30 and this will be our first baby together ...also i have pcos and this be my first time ttc too....and right now im 12dpo and im having symptoms that i have never experience before lol.....i hope you dont mind if i list them...well here goes.....

twinges, pullings, burning sensation in uterus, runny/stuffy nose, cramps here and there, PEEING A LOT (just started today), heartburn, headache, sore bbs, but just nip nips.....ummm.....have noticed purplish spider veins on my bbs? what does that mean? ive never experienced any of these things so idk if it just in my head as i want this so bad or what but either way i have pcos so thats why i think i cant have kids....

Hey ladies -

Been at work all day...ugh. Trolls. I actually had a class from 7a-11a this am...I cut through the ED and they were 3 nurses short so my nurse manager pulled me to the floor. Boo. So I spent 12 long dreadful hours there....

BFN of course bc I am only 8 dpo. But since I have 50 wondfos, why not test everyday? I woke up nauseated and I have been nauseated off and on all day. I got bacon at breakfast and it tasted like sugar. I got a chicken sandwich at lunch and it tasted like sugar. I am eating some veggies right now and so far they don't taste like sugar....But as I am typing this I feel like puking again. Nothing else really impressive to report. This nausea is intense though. You know that feeling where you aren't sure if you are super hungry or you are going to vomit? That's how I feel but it gets worse when I eat.

Kara - yay for AF!

Emily and Nikki - love the pics!

Sonia - try some burn cream or gel.

lol idk if you referring to me as a troll...sorry im new here just trying to communicate with yall sorry ill leave if im not wanted :/

Um no. I am an ER nurse and I was surrounded by trolls all day at work...

Oh Kara - I think you asked about the SI? I took it days 3-7. It wasn't recommended to me by my FS or anything I just read about it online. I took 80mg, 80mg, 80mg, 160mg, 160mg. I'll find out in a week or so if it did any good....I read that it can screw up ovulation but I had a strong LH surge on CD 14 and strong O pains that night. I just figured what the heck, nothing else has worked thus far and if it screws something up, it's only one month lost...So far no problems though.

Lol-thought for sure you were going to say the veggies tasted like sugar too!! I soooo have high hopes for you this month lady!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->