We'll Be Over The Moon, When We Get Our BFPs In June! Newbies welcome :)

Rachel, what cycle day did you O on?

Morgan, sometimes I think that OPK's make TTC'ing harder, simply because of the pressure. As soon as I get a pos OPK, I freak out and want to BD ALL the time just to cover my bases, and then worry that we didnt BD enough. I have cried to OH many times about it, and I also get really grumpy when he isnt in the mood when I am ovulating. Oh, the stresses of TTC'ing!

Goodluck this cycle. I am still so very sorry for your loss, you are an incredibly strong woman for keeping your head up after it all.

AFM, Im really crampy this morning and also bloated. I have been trying to hold off on testing but I may order some IC's for delivery tomorrow to appease my POAS addiction

View attachment 625085

8 dpo on top
3am in middle. Dipped and went back to bed. Woke up to an evap?
5am at the bottom....maybe the start on a line??

Tweak me Cassidy!!! (Pretty please)

Rachel! I can see the lines without a tweak!!! I know you and Cassidy are the queens of evaps, but those look sooo promising!!!

View attachment 625085

8 dpo on top
3am in middle. Dipped and went back to bed. Woke up to an evap?
5am at the bottom....maybe the start on a line??

Tweak me Cassidy!!! (Pretty please)

Rachel! I can see the lines without a tweak!!! I know you and Cassidy are the queens of evaps, but those look sooo promising!!!

I agree, those are super clear pink lines. They look pretty spot on for 8dpo!

Ok, way too much to catch up on!

Amanda-We've told immediate family and close friends that we are trying. Except my in-laws, everyone has been really supportive and excited for me. The in-laws just worry about money all the time. After our basement flooded and we got a quote for $3600 to fix it, they asked if we had the money. We suck at saving money, so of course we don't. As always, they responded with a "and you think you're ready to have kids?" Who knew that you had to have $3600 in savings to have a baby...Why aren't your friends supportive? That's kind of sucky! You have to do what's best for you though! I almost wish we hadn't told so many people only bc it creates more pressure on me...especially when people ask about it.

Ashlee-I was debating taking opks with me to camp this weekend. I'm just not sure how to pull it off without everyone knowing what I'm doing. cd13 is the earliest I have ever O'd and that's on Monday for me. I usually start opks on cd10. Not sure what I'll do...Hopefully you didn't miss it! Did you guys bd? I know it's easier said than done, but don't stress. There's nothing you can do about it now. If you did O, at least you have a small range of days that it could have happened.

Leave for camping tomorrow night. I'm going to be so tired, I should be in bed right now...Probably won't be on until we get back. Hope to hear some good news on Monday!

whoops missed this! Have a great time camping! I'm sorry that you are getting negative comments over something so trivial! I doubt the majority of americans have $3,600 to whip out for repairs-- that is a lot of money regardless of your financial status!

A lot of my friends are single, and don't understand the desire of having kids now, let alone at all. Most of my friends are still in school too, while I graduated early, have a great job, and make a really great salary. I don't rely on my parents to support me anymore. OH and I both have good jobs, with full benefits, and plenty of resources to raise children. I think their negative comments and hesitancy comes from just being at different places in our lives.

On a very random side note, has anyone had laser hair removal? I have been toying with the idea of having it done, but holding off because it requires lots of visits and I don't know if it is safe during pregnancy (im assuming no). Any thoughts on it? I know that it is expensive, but can't be more than $60 brazilian waxes every 6 weeks.

Extremely slow at work today, hence the chattiness!

Rachel - i can totally c the lined even without the tweek...sooo exciting... m sur ethis is the beginning to something gud :)

Amanda - ive been thinking of laser myself ....but same pregnanacy thing... and im like wat if i start now then ill get preg and will have to stop in the middle and it will all b a waste....yaayy right... its been a yr of having tht thought :p :dohh:

AFM - so i kinda had a 1 day light period...grrr...called my doc and told hima bt the spotting and then the one day thing...hes aksed me to start clomid today... so well first round of clomid starts today.... I gonna take tht as a lucky sign being my birthday and starting some gud for my frute today...so im sure my rainbow baby is just around the corner ... and ladies THANK YOU SO MUCH for the wishes... DH has taken the day off to spend with me...soooooo sweet... feel soo blessed to have him in my life...makes all this easier to deal with wen i know hes with me... Have a gud day ladies... :hugs:

Happy Birthday Sonia!

I use softcups and I love them. I get a bit paranoid though about it blocking some of the fluids so I still lay there for 10 mins and then insert the cups.

Still NO idea whats going on with me. Spotting, no spotting, 1 random clot, no spotting. I am going crazy! My bbs arent really tender anymore. I haven't tested because I honestly feel like there is no point. I really think this was an anovulatory month. If I get some symptoms I will test. I do hear about women experiencing no breakthrough bleeding during anovulatory months. I might start testing with opks in a week or 2.

I just wish I knew what was going on. This hasn't happened to me before.

Rachel - i can totally c the lined even without the tweek...sooo exciting... m sur ethis is the beginning to something gud :)

Amanda - ive been thinking of laser myself ....but same pregnanacy thing... and im like wat if i start now then ill get preg and will have to stop in the middle and it will all b a waste....yaayy right... its been a yr of having tht thought :p :dohh:

AFM - so i kinda had a 1 day light period...grrr...called my doc and told hima bt the spotting and then the one day thing...hes aksed me to start clomid today... so well first round of clomid starts today.... I gonna take tht as a lucky sign being my birthday and starting some gud for my frute today...so im sure my rainbow baby is just around the corner ... and ladies THANK YOU SO MUCH for the wishes... DH has taken the day off to spend with me...soooooo sweet... feel soo blessed to have him in my life...makes all this easier to deal with wen i know hes with me... Have a gud day ladies... :hugs:

Happy birthday, Sonia! I have the same concerns regarding laser. If I start now and then get pregnant, will I have to start all over?

Rachel- hope this turns into something! Looking good though!

Sonia- HAPPY BDAY!!!! ENJOY! YAY to good sign starting clomid on your bday.

Julie- enjoy the camping!

RACHEL!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg that bottom one looks pink to me!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 11
Thanks ladies! I am 9 dpo.

Happy birthday Sonia!!

https://www.sfgate.com/news/medical...n-is-no-pulled-muscle-it-s-a-baby-4579829.php

Speechless.

https://www.sfgate.com/news/medical...n-is-no-pulled-muscle-it-s-a-baby-4579829.php

Speechless.

:saywhat:

right there with you. How do you not question a lack of periods, a big ol belly, among SO many other symptoms!

Well...maybe if she is a marathon runner she doesn't get regular periods... but I can't imagine never feeling the baby move. It's gets pretty intense toward the end! It's just weird cuz she HAS two kids! You would think it would be somewhat familiar to her... :shrug:

Gosh Rachel, I cant wait till you test more....ugh I want it soooo bad for you!!!!

Waves?

I have heard that runners don't get the period anyways sometimes..... I guess that article doesn't surprise me too much. However she had to have SOME weight gain!

so crazy! still speechless.

Nikki, how are you doing? Have things calmed down a bit with your family, is your mom doing ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->