We'll Be Over The Moon, When We Get Our BFPs In June! Newbies welcome :)

Nikki- YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY little babe looks happy and healthy in there!! So glad for you :hugs: Can't wait to watch that little one grow!

Ash- don't worry hun it can still definitely be early, you don't even know your O date!! It can still happen :hugs:

Amanda- Ugh that sounds like an extreeeeemely long day. I don't think I have any excuses for my wait gain except eating too much and being lazy. LOL.

Emily- Not totally sure the next steps. Since this has all been with my FS doc they said I had 2 options. 1. call my OBGYN and just start with them (not sure when the next scan with them will be) or 2. get one more scan in 2+ weeks (around 10 weeks) with my FS and then go to OBGYN after that. I will call my OBGYN today and see what there next steps are and if its a 10-ish week scan then Ill start with them, if its a 12week scan then I might do one more with my FS. However, EVERY time I go to my FH its $50. With OBGYN it will be $50 and then nothing until the birth. So depending on what OBGYN says Id prefer to go to them so I can save $50 from not seeing the FS again.

Emily- Not totally sure the next steps. Since this has all been with my FS doc they said I had 2 options. 1. call my OBGYN and just start with them (not sure when the next scan with them will be) or 2. get one more scan in 2+ weeks (around 10 weeks) with my FS and then go to OBGYN after that. I will call my OBGYN today and see what there next steps are and if its a 10-ish week scan then Ill start with them, if its a 12week scan then I might do one more with my FS. However, EVERY time I go to my FH its $50. With OBGYN it will be $50 and then nothing until the birth. So depending on what OBGYN says Id prefer to go to them so I can save $50 from not seeing the FS again.

I think your approach is a good one. I would probably do that same exact thing. - Call the OB, get the info on the next scan. If I got one sooner with the FS, I would get one more scan with them before moving onto the OB. -

my attempts to avoid SS have failed. I have been on Countdowntopregnancy.com all morning, and poking my boobs.

oh, and looking down my shirt in the work bathroom for veins on my boobs.

I had a few friends over for dinner and drinks last week and we ended up talking about BC--and I ended up telling them that I wasn't on BC because we were trying. I was met with total shock from all and almost dissapointment. Has anyone else told their friends and family that theyre trying? My sister knows, and is really super supportive-- she has a 5 year old and is thinking about trying for a second before he is too old.

Nikki...sooooooo sooooooo happy to see the lo all happy inside mommy...awesome...:flower:

gosh amanda tht a really really long day girl... i dont think id b able to pull tht off.. gud going :thumbup:

Rachel .. have u tested?

Ashlee- dont give up just yet.. if not this time its gonna happen soon :)

Nichole - did af show up yet ?

Emily. laura - i think it time to see some latests bump pics girls... emily wens your gender scan??

AFM - at last the witch is here... i hope shes here to stay and not play games with me...

Robert- this is what DH's list is...and anyone else that wants to boost their DH's sperm.
"MALE SUPPLEMENTATION IN AN EFFORT TO IMPROVE
SPERM PARAMETERS

Option A
Take all of the following supplements daily as listed. They can be purchased from your local pharmacy or Vitamin Cottage or GNC.

• L carnitine 2 grams/day, taken as 1000mg twice a day
• Acetyl L carnitine 1 gram/day, taken as 500 mg twice a day
• CoEnzyme Q10 200 mg/day taken as 100 mg twice a day
• Vitamin E 400 IU/day, taken once a day
• Selenium 200 mcg/day, taken once a day

M. Bush, M.D. (01/27/2006)
*** For results of this therapeutic regimen, please see data on website for PROXEED (Google in PROXEED).

OR

Option B
Take Proxeed powder, mixed in water twice a day.

Purchase online through their website www.proxeed.com or by doing a google search for Proxeed.

Continue on vitamin regime until you conceive or until instructed by your doctor to discontinue. "

nikki, have you started a pregnancy journal yet? you should consider it, and make sure to put in all the diagnoses you received as well - with all the thing people struggle with on here, everyone loves a happy ending!

Robert- this is what DH's list is...and anyone else that wants to boost their DH's sperm.
SPERM PARAMETERS

Option A
Take all of the following supplements daily as listed. They can be purchased from your local pharmacy or Vitamin Cottage or GNC.

*** For results of this therapeutic regimen, please see data on website for PROXEED (Google in PROXEED).

OR

Option B

Purchase online through their website www.proxeed.com or by doing a google search for Proxeed.

Continue on vitamin regime until you conceive or until instructed by your doctor to discontinue. "

Niki - one of the girls on another thread on has issues with her husbands sc being low...will these supps work for her too and if so is it ok if i post this list tht uve given on the other thread???

Mirolee- looks like uve already od...best of luck for this cycle hun...well y did ur clomid dose go up to 100mg?? didnt the 50mg work??

SPERM PARAMETERS

Option A

OR

Option B

Thanks, Nikki! I appreciate it! I already have most of those in the house already, wooho!

honestly, i am not sure i have o'd this cycle yet! i know my temp jumped, but i can seriously say it has not felt like any other cycle i have had. i guess the next couple days of temps will tell. i was on 100mg of clomid both cycles. i know we've all said it, but i wish i could fast forward a couple days just to see if todays temp was a fluke or the real deal.

Emily. laura - i think it time to see some latests bump pics girls... emily wens your gender scan??

AFM - at last the witch is here... i hope shes here to stay and not play games with me...

Sonia - sooo happy you started AF! Now you can get down to business this cycle!!!

Here is my pic from weeks 16 and 18. I don't think I got bigger, but I think it moved up. My scan is Friday! Let's keep our fingers crossed that Bubba cooperates! Pic on the left is 16, pic on the right is 18.

image.jpg

Oh my, Congrats WAVES on your :bfp: !!!

First off, what a long weekend.. My TTC journey has been quite the difficult one. This rainbow baby is taking lots of work !!

Is anyone else an OPK addict?? I am having trouble figuring them out and they have made me become uber obsessive ! Is it true that it is a negative if the test line is not as dark as the control? I have had so many pinkish lines and they're so hard to distinguish. Thinking that I'm on CD15 and will test on the 11th (CD22/11 DPO) does that sound too early/late??

Also, (if it's not TMI again...lol) What does your CM look like around ovulation time? Any regular changes that I can note? Because this month I did NOT notice any of the egg-white type CM.. thought that was strange..?

This time around the whole TTC process has been just frustrating, to say the least.. ](*,) Lastnight (sorry if TMI, but you all seem pretty open..lol) after some BDing I stuffed a blanket under me to elevate my butt :)spermy:) and Hubby says to me "There you go again, impregnating yourself". I ended up getting a little heated about it and ended up screaming at him saying "Why can't we BD every night?!! Is that too much to ask? It would make me feel better!!" It just seems like, with such an important goal, all the fun is taken out of it. It has kind of strained our relationship, me being so infatuated with timing and making sure I do everything I can to get my rainbow baby and I just wish it was a little easier.. And then there's the terrible feeling when its just a BFN after all you try and do that month ! Don't get me wrong, we're very happy.. it's just extra hard on us since it still such a delicate situation. Hubby feels bad, and says it makes him sad to see me stressing over OPK's and whatnot.

Sorry for being a negative nancy (I've always been a glass half empty type of person) I just needed to vent a little on this exhausting process !! On a lighter note, does anyone chart in a calendar/planner? I just ordered a cute pink breast cancer one online and I'm lovin it !! :happydance: (Although it may just feed my obsession..lol)

Anyways, lots of BABY DUST to you all.. and here's to a lucky JUNE !!!
:dust:

Emily- cute pics!!

Sonia- it helps with all sperm issues...so yes plz pass it on!!

Mirolee- great idea. I should start a journal either on here or for myself would be smart. Thx!

Emily, your bump is so freakin cute! (you are gorgeous, too, btw!). It looks like you're definitly carrying higher than before! what a difference two weeks makes! Goodluck with the gender scan, crossing my fingers that the baby behaves for you!

HWPG, I don't temp and don't understand it, but goodluck! I hope you did O this month!

pdxmom, how are you doing?

honestly, i am not sure i have o'd this cycle yet! i know my temp jumped, but i can seriously say it has not felt like any other cycle i have had. i guess the next couple days of temps will tell. i was on 100mg of clomid both cycles. i know we've all said it, but i wish i could fast forward a couple days just to see if todays temp was a fluke or the real deal.

y did u start directly with 100mg??? have u tried 50 mg before ?? what did your prog come bak at with 100?? sorry i seem to forget if uve mentioned it before.. :dohh:

Sonia - sooo happy you started AF! Now you can get down to business this cycle!!!

Here is my pic from weeks 16 and 18. I don't think I got bigger, but I think it moved up. My scan is Friday! Let's keep our fingers crossed that Bubba cooperates! Pic on the left is 16, pic on the right is 18.

View attachment 624757

Emily - such cute pics :) have a predicted a boy for u??? if not now i am .. :haha:

Emily, your bump is so freakin cute! (you are gorgeous, too, btw!). It looks like you're definitly carrying higher than before! what a difference two weeks makes! Goodluck with the gender scan, crossing my fingers that the baby behaves for you!

HWPG, I don't temp and don't understand it, but goodluck! I hope you did O this month!

pdxmom, how are you doing?

Im doin gud thanks.. af is here at last but it isnt too bad ... which also makes me wonder.. :dohh: i had thought ill go the not obsessing route while trying this time...yeah right!!!!!! already started obsessing with just y isnt my flow gud enuf :dohh::dohh: calm down sonia...calm down

Ash- don't worry hun it can still definitely be early, you don't even know your O date!! It can still happen :hugs:
Thanks, I'm trying not to worry about it too much. We BD's every other night for like a week after when I thought I might have O'd so we'll see.

my attempts to avoid SS have failed. I have been on Countdowntopregnancy.com all morning, and poking my boobs.

oh, and looking down my shirt in the work bathroom for veins on my boobs.

I had a few friends over for dinner and drinks last week and we ended up talking about BC--and I ended up telling them that I wasn't on BC because we were trying. I was met with total shock from all and almost dissapointment. Has anyone else told their friends and family that theyre trying? My sister knows, and is really super supportive-- she has a 5 year old and is thinking about trying for a second before he is too old.

Haha I'm so guilty of the poking and prodding and staring down my shirt too lol.
I haven't really told many friends about TTC but both of our families know after the m/c that we're TTC.

Ashlee- dont give up just yet.. if not this time its gonna happen soon :)

I'm not giving up just getting SUPER impatient lol. So glad the witch finally made an appearance for you!

View attachment 624757
Awww cute little bump. Doesn't look much bigger to me either but does look like it moved up. Can't wait for your scan!

Oh my, Congrats WAVES on your :bfp: !!!

First off, what a long weekend.. My TTC journey has been quite the difficult one. This rainbow baby is taking lots of work !!

Is anyone else an OPK addict?? I am having trouble figuring them out and they have made me become uber obsessive ! Is it true that it is a negative if the test line is not as dark as the control? I have had so many pinkish lines and they're so hard to distinguish. Thinking that I'm on CD15 and will test on the 11th (CD22/11 DPO) does that sound too early/late??

Also, (if it's not TMI again...lol) What does your CM look like around ovulation time? Any regular changes that I can note? Because this month I did NOT notice any of the egg-white type CM.. thought that was strange..?

This time around the whole TTC process has been just frustrating, to say the least.. ](*,) Lastnight (sorry if TMI, but you all seem pretty open..lol) after some BDing I stuffed a blanket under me to elevate my butt :)spermy:) and Hubby says to me "There you go again, impregnating yourself". I ended up getting a little heated about it and ended up screaming at him saying "Why can't we BD every night?!! Is that too much to ask? It would make me feel better!!" It just seems like, with such an important goal, all the fun is taken out of it. It has kind of strained our relationship, me being so infatuated with timing and making sure I do everything I can to get my rainbow baby and I just wish it was a little easier.. And then there's the terrible feeling when its just a BFN after all you try and do that month ! Don't get me wrong, we're very happy.. it's just extra hard on us since it still such a delicate situation. Hubby feels bad, and says it makes him sad to see me stressing over OPK's and whatnot.

Sorry for being a negative nancy (I've always been a glass half empty type of person) I just needed to vent a little on this exhausting process !! On a lighter note, does anyone chart in a calendar/planner? I just ordered a cute pink breast cancer one online and I'm lovin it !! :happydance: (Although it may just feed my obsession..lol)

Anyways, lots of BABY DUST to you all.. and here's to a lucky JUNE !!!
:dust:

I'm an OPK addict as well and they can be very frustrating. I get lots of light pink lines all the time but usually once it starts to darken I say it's about O time so we just start BDing around then even if it's not quite as dark at the control line.
I know how you feel about it getting heated with hubby. After my miscarriage and seeing other friends get their BFPs right after I was really hostile toward him and told him he just doesn't understand and that the only way I was going to feel better is if we BD more because I just want my BFP. Of course DF asked if getting married was even going to make me happy anymore, which it is obviously but I told him he just doesn't understand how attached you get to the baby that's growing inside you and that once you have that feeling its hard to lose it. It really causes so much strain on the relationship. And while I will be happy when we get married, I will be even happier when I get my BFP.

AWH Emily- I LOVE BABY BUMP PICS, how cute you look great !!!

And Ashlee- I feel like I can connect with the way you feel!! It is so stressful and boys JUST DON'T GET IT sometimes.. and the hormones and blah blah just makes us go crazier!! Also, YES, I really do believe that once that little being is inside of you (no matter if it is a little bean like yours or a sleeping baby like my little man) they are a part of you forever!!! If you ever need anyone to talk to I am here.. This has been the worst experience of (what I'm sure will be) my entire life and the only thing that helps at all is talking to women like you who know how it feels!! :hugs:

Anyways, noticed a bit of spotting today.. kind of strange for 5DPO.. what do you all think??? Could that be implantation? I've NEVER had ovulation spotting or anything like that before?

Ooooh, also did a bit of RETAIL THERAPY at lunch today.. that always makes things better.. :smug:

Hoping for a sticky June !!! [-o<

AWH Emily- I LOVE BABY BUMP PICS, how cute you look great !!!

And Ashlee- I feel like I can connect with the way you feel!! It is so stressful and boys JUST DON'T GET IT sometimes.. and the hormones and blah blah just makes us go crazier!! Also, YES, I really do believe that once that little being is inside of you (no matter if it is a little bean like yours or a sleeping baby like my little man) they are a part of you forever!!! If you ever need anyone to talk to I am here.. This has been the worst experience of (what I'm sure will be) my entire life and the only thing that helps at all is talking to women like you who know how it feels!! :hugs:

Anyways, noticed a bit of spotting today.. kind of strange for 5DPO.. what do you all think??? Could that be implantation? I've NEVER had ovulation spotting or anything like that before?

Ooooh, also did a bit of RETAIL THERAPY at lunch today.. that always makes things better.. :smug:

Hoping for a sticky June !!! [-o<

Morgan...fx tht its IB and u get some great news in a few more days... i can only imagine how frustrating ttc can b... it suck sout all the gud things abt sex...blahhh... im also gonna go and do some retail therapy myself this afternoon...yaaayy to shopping...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->