We'll Be Over The Moon, When We Get Our BFPs In June! Newbies welcome :)

Alissa-where are you? Any news? Did you have progesterone checked?

And where's STG? How are you feeling??

I just LOL'd, of course it does!! Just not the veggies!!

My red wine tastes delish. DH, Aunt Flow and I are having a period party! I came home to red roses, we made chicken parm (with red sauce), wearing red shirts, and drinking red wine!! :)

Lovingmom- welcome and GL! If it is your first cycle TTC then my guess is your mind is playing games with you. My mind did that the first few months, then I realized it was in my mind. However, I hope its not!!!

Rachel- I wish veggies tasted like sugar... my mom told me to eat more veggies for her little grandbaby.... ugh its been hard, but if they tasted like sugar, Id be ALL in!

Kara- how cute are you two!!! LOVE IT!

Lovingmom... all your symtoms sound very prmising...hopefully they r real symptoms and not just mind games tht happens alot in the first few mths while ttc... let us know the results soon tho..and u say ur 12dpo... u may want to test... u never know... and your most welcome to come hang out with us... this thread alot of amazing women :thumbup:

Kara - so sweet ...celebrating aunt flo colour coordinated...awwww....im not too happy with af here tho...very light....so unlike her to do this to me...

Rachel...boo for such a long day at work... im getting quite excited abt your cycle this time...hmmmmmmmmmm

Kara, your color coordinated AF party sounds lovely. Can I join? OH and I went to the gym together tonight and I am super sore already, could really use a glass of wine or two!

Rachel, poo for a long work day, but does that mean OT? Im always a fan of OT! I vote test, esspecially when things taste funny!

Nichole, anything? Have you tested? is AF back?

AFM, my boobs hurt and that is about it. OH agreed to take vitamins, so we picked up the remaining vitamins and he already started tonight! woohoo! I don't have any tests in my house and I may wait till AF is late to test. Of course im only 5dpo so things could definitly change.

Goodnight ladies, im getting into bed early...before its entirely dark out...and I am SO EXCITED!

Ok so now I think I effed up by not using OPKs this weekend while camping :? Just took one because you know...I'm a poas addict... And it was so light I could barely see it which combined with the massive breakout I've had this weekend makes me think I might have O'd when we were camping :? Which would also mean AF probably won't show for a while ugh! Really wishing I would have BDed when we were camping just to cover my bases

Kara- you're AF party idea is so cute! Glad you finally get to move onto the next cycle

Lovingmom- welcome!! The first month TTC I drove myself crazy SS because my senses were heightened to find every single thing that may possibly be a symptom. I calmed down after that and don't notice the little things much anymore. Hope yours is a true sign of a BFP!

AFM, OPK getting a little darker. Thinking i'll O Thursday or Friday. Gonna try to get DF to BD tonight after work. We'll see how that goes.

Ok, way too much to catch up on!

Amanda-We've told immediate family and close friends that we are trying. Except my in-laws, everyone has been really supportive and excited for me. The in-laws just worry about money all the time. After our basement flooded and we got a quote for $3600 to fix it, they asked if we had the money. We suck at saving money, so of course we don't. As always, they responded with a "and you think you're ready to have kids?" Who knew that you had to have $3600 in savings to have a baby...Why aren't your friends supportive? That's kind of sucky! You have to do what's best for you though! I almost wish we hadn't told so many people only bc it creates more pressure on me...especially when people ask about it.

Ashlee-I was debating taking opks with me to camp this weekend. I'm just not sure how to pull it off without everyone knowing what I'm doing. cd13 is the earliest I have ever O'd and that's on Monday for me. I usually start opks on cd10. Not sure what I'll do...Hopefully you didn't miss it! Did you guys bd? I know it's easier said than done, but don't stress. There's nothing you can do about it now. If you did O, at least you have a small range of days that it could have happened.

Leave for camping tomorrow night. I'm going to be so tired, I should be in bed right now...Probably won't be on until we get back. Hope to hear some good news on Monday!

image.jpg

8 dpo on top
3am in middle. Dipped and went back to bed. Woke up to an evap?
5am at the bottom....maybe the start on a line??

Tweak me Cassidy!!! (Pretty please)

Sonia-HAPPY Birthday!!!!! :) Very light for me too, hoping she picks up!! I don't think I'll be as to count today as CD1, maybe tomorrow! As least it's something! :)

happy birthday sonia!

Gmorning Ladies !!!

Hmm.. well lastnight I had another positive OPK so maybe I ovulate later than I thought? But it seemed pretty dark a few days back.. these things are so dang confusing its killin meh !!

Gotta vent once more though, after seeing the good convo I missed yesterday :)

SO as I said, +OPK lastnight when I thought I had already O'd a few days back (SO CONFUSED- I either O'd 3 days ago or today, whichever OPK wasn't lying to me...:shrug:) .. So we BD'd and then we had to leave right after and I was angry that DH didn't give me at least 15 mins to lay there after.. thought I would waste my O and not have time again in the 12 hr range or whatnot.. even though we BD mostly once a day during cd8-15 (I'm always so worried the spermies wont live 3-5 days like they say... is that true?). So I tried to BD once more this morning before I left for work to assure we got the O good and he was dead asleep and I felt bad and ended up crying and poor hubby was so confused.. Little did he know I just needed a lil lovin to satisfy my baby cravin :sex: but JEEZ I just WISH THIS WAS EASIER !!! :wacko: I just feel like such a NUT lol !! I'm just so worried that there may not be enough :spermy: or that it wont work bc I'm always on top since his leg/knee was shattered to pieces in our accident. And I know normally someone would say "well just give TTC a break and focus on your marriage" well guess what ?!?! I DON'T WANNA !! Anyone wanna tell me that I worry too much and that I'll get a BFP soon? Haha bc im over here pullin my hair out over this nonsense..! :dohh:

P.S. HAPPY HUMP DAY

morgan, i think we all totally get it - the pressure to get the timing right is horrible! this week, i should ovulate "sometime", but OH is sticking to every other day - and i'm like "thats not enough!" (which, btw, it totally is). i, too, have cried over not having sex. it's no one's fault, so dont worry - we're all here together on this crazy train :)

Morgan -if you've been BDing every other day I think that you'll still be okay. And you might try soft cups that way you don't have to lie down for 10-15 mins after. Also the month that I got my BFP I was on top basically every time so I wouldn't worry too much about that. Believe me I know exactly how you feel and you're definitely not the first to cry or stress out or go crazy over ttc. We've all done our share.

Morgan, I cry or get pissed every month about BD. but I rely on softcups and it helps me feel better because the little guys are trapped lol

cant say it enough - love softcups!

Haha thanks Mirolee..

I know BDing every other day is definitely enough, I am just always feeling like if I do it JUST one more time or just lay there ONE more minute then one of those little guys will find the egg! Haha its so crazy what it can do to a woman.. amazing though what I've learned from my body. So tedious though.

Anyone know many days after I O is it okay to rely on an HPT? Even though I guess I'm not even sure when that was, thanks to these friggin test trips. OPK said I O'd 3 days ago but JUST TODAY I have noticed, finallyyyy, some EWCM. It was creamyish (ew.. sorry.. grossin even myself out.. lol) a few days before though, when I thought I had O'd. What is the norm for CM? And is it possible to ovulate as early as exactly 2 weeks after coming off BC? I took about a weeks worth of ORTHO TRY CYCLEN LO (I started after I was 6 weeks post partum!) and then decided I did NOT want to go through that hell again and stopped after having a week's worth of the lowest hormone pill....

OH AND BTW LADIES, please add me on Facebook if you have one. Then I can get to know some of you all better. And you can check out the AWESOME pics the *Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep Foundation* took of our little angel, Jaxon. Teehee I am a mother too, even if he is in heaven, and I feel like I still need to brag every moment about my, what would be, 3 month old.. :sad1:

https://www.facebook.com/morgan.berkemeier?ref=tn_tnmn

OOOH and never heard of softcups, just looked em up.. HOW COOL. Haha just what I was looking for !!
Lol what a grand idea for the obsessors :thumbup:

Also thanks for the SMEP idea.. but it seems as if I've been doing that unintentionally all along!!

Good luck testing and waiting and whatnot you FERTILE GODDESSES !!! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->