We'll Be Over The Moon, When We Get Our BFPs In June! Newbies welcome :)

Congrats waves! How lucky are you to get it on your first cycle TTC. You must be a fertile myrtle.

Cassidy, I'm sorry you are feeling down. I know EXACTLY how you feel. There are cliche things I could say but I won't because I know how tiresome it is to hear them...I agree, maybe you or DH should go get checked?

Congrats waves! How lucky are you to get it on your first cycle TTC. You must be a fertile myrtle.

Thanks!!! I hope so because I want this bean to stick. And I want more kids in the future when we're more financially stable lol. I'd love 6 or 7 kids honestly.

Amanda, how was your trip?? Hope you had a blast.

Sonia, did AF show up full force yet?

AFM, serious food cravings. I just drank beef bullion and made fried shrimp and spaghetti lmao. And I want clam strips. Like really really bad. My mouth is watering lol

Congrats waves!

AFM- really light spotting but spotting none the less! Hopefully AF will arrive full force tomorrow :)

Congrats Waves! Those are definitely bfps! 6 or 7?! You'll have your hands full for sure! lol I want at least 4 though, so I understand wanting a big family :)

Rachel-When is AF due? When will you test?

Yay Nichole! She's got to be on her way then!

Yay Nichole!

Julie - I ordered 50 wondfos that should be here Tuesday so I'll prob start testing then which will only be 8 dpo lol. Today I'm only 6 dpo. But let's face it, I am a SS and POAS addict. Just can't help it.

Congrats Amanda!! I told you that you just had to wait a few more days and you'd get that BFP ;) so happy for you.
I would say more but I'm camping using my phone so it's a hassle to reply to what everyone said on my phone lol but had to congratulate Amanda because that's awesome :)

Congrats Waves! Those are definitely bfps! 6 or 7?! You'll have your hands full for sure! lol I want at least 4 though, so I understand wanting a big family :)

Congrats Amanda!! I told you that you just had to wait a few more days and you'd get that BFP ;) so happy for you.
I would say more but I'm camping using my phone so it's a hassle to reply to what everyone said on my phone lol but had to congratulate Amanda because that's awesome :)

Thanks :) Hahaha yeah I'm probably crazy for wanting that many but it's such a fun experience. It has some really hard moments for sure but I love watching my girls grow up.

Wow I'm dumb. I've been watching the may thread and wondering why it was so quiet. Forgot it was already June!

Congrats waves!

Nikki - my heart hurt for you when I read about your parents. It totally sucks when family struggles. I always want to rescue and make things better but know I can't but I can offer support. I pray for strength and courage for your mom in that she'll do what is beast for herself.

Gosh, I can't even remember what else is going on right now I here...so much in just 2 days!

ASFM - my names alissa and although I don't post often I follow the thread and chime in every now and then. Tomorrow will be 12dp our 2 iui. Unfortunately I strongly believe it didn't work again. I tested at 10dpiui and got a bfn and I have zero symptoms. I'm supposed to go in for progesterone check tomorrow but not really sure why. I may ask them to do an hcg as well just to confirm not pregnant so I can stop my supplements so then af won't be as delayed. Preparing myself for a tough week. Even though I fully expect neg tests it never seems to get easier.

Now I'm stumped. No more spotting at all. Guess I have to wait and see what happens.

so my spotting kinda stops this morning.. was getting some brownish stuff in the afternoon but tht went away too...but dh took me shopping in the evening for my bday ( its on 5th june)
walked around the mall for more than 2 hrs ....came home and some more spotting...now its dark red but still spotting... ive put a tampon tho... however im alil confused whether i should consider this as cd1 or should i wait for tomorrow morning and count tht cd1 if the flow is heavier... actually i have to start taking clomid from cd3...so pointing out which is cd1 is really imp...wat do u ladies think???

Nichole... i think we r goin to b cycle buddies and hopefully bump buddies too :thumbup:

Alyssa...best of luck for gud results hun...as they say ull get it wen u expect it the least... i had 0 symptoms with both my bfps..:hugs:

rachel... your symptoms sound so exciting ...eeekkk

Well I am still waiting for AF so that I can begin my first cycle. According to My Days App I am now 3 days late. I did take Plan B last month on April 28th, so I am guessing that is the reason for my irregularity.

Whoa so much to catch up on! Trip was great, I'm on my phone so ill catch up with you all tomorrow !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->