We'll Be Over The Moon, When We Get Our BFPs In June! Newbies welcome :)

Rachel my doc made me take it 5-9 the first mth I tried it..but tht routine didn't work and I didn't really o in Gud time as in I od late..then he got me to try cd3-7 n tht worked well and I've always been on Tht routine..however bcos this mth dates r screwed up bcos of spotting I either started on cd2-6 or I took it cd5-9 ...aahh well we'll c...my doc never really told me the logic of the dates just tried the 2 routes and continued with wat worked for me..I guess thts wat ur dr is doin

Hey ladies! :)
My name is Alexa and im 24 and my DH is also 24 and we are TTC/2ww for our #1. I was on mirena for 3 years prior to this January when we first decided to start TTC. We actively started in March when we moved to Alaska.. (army move :) ) Beginning in January, I started re-tracking my periods, but I wasn't really good about tracking the length or the O days, so finally I started with the OPK's in May, and on the 16th I tested in the morning and got a light positive on the OPK.
We had BD'd a few times prior and a few times after the 16th. I know it says to have a dark positive line.. but i figured with a light line I was probably on the way in or out of the 12-36 hour LH surge window. My cycles have been anywhere from 26-28 days for the last 6 months and I am currently somewhere between 10 DPO and 14 DPO and AF was supposed to come on June 12 and didn't show and I haven't had any sign of her lol I have taken a 2 PG tests 2 days in a row 1 FRER and a walmart cheapie each day, and both days are BFN. I am sorta confused and im still hoping for a BFP.. I am having all the symptoms of early pregnancy (from what I researched)... but I could be tricking myself... weird part is i have NEVER miss a period. its varies by 1-2 days, but always comes... Sorry such a long post! Wish me luck.. and Baby dust to everyone! :)

Welcome Alexa! So with opks you can get lines at any time during your cycle. The key is to take them around when you will ovulate so you can catch the surge. I O on day 14 so I start opks around cd 10 and test every day until closer to O day then I test 2-3 times a day so I don't miss it. How long are your cycles? If you ovulated around May 16th you are way past 10-14 dpo. Have you heard of fertility friend? It's an easy way to keep track of your cycle and it helps target fertile days based on your cycles. There's an app for your phone too

Rachel that story is so classically bridezilla!! Haha! Fx'd the clomid works for you!!

Does anyone know what my monster temp rise this morning means?? Could I really have Od this early?! I'm wondering if the supplements could have made that happen?? I guess the next couple of days will tell but I would have liked to get more BD in!

Kara I get a temp rise ba few days before O. Maybe from hormones? Look at my last months chart

Kara-I wouldn't worry about it. Nothing else on your chart looks like you O'd. Could just be a fluke. Mine gets random spikes sometimes too. Either I was too hot sleeping or could be hormonal spikes.

So according to apps and calculators and whatnot, tomorrow starts my fertile period for this cycle. I'm a little worried though because I had a little spotting last night when I went to the bathroom although I'd stopped bleeding a few days ago. I never spot between periods so I'm sure it was either related to a cyst or the m/c but I'm just hoping it doesn't affect my cycle/ovulation.

Either way... here we go again.

Welcome alexa...if u od in mid may ur way past your af due and u shud definitely test :thumbup:

waves - i too wanna say tht the spotting may just have sth to do with o...but im not sure :shrug: either ways...bd and cover your bases :thumbup:

Kara - dont worry abt the spike...my chart also looks like the rocky mountains sometimes so ive stopped looking too much into it...

Alexa- I get faint lines all throughout my cycle so there's a good chance you weren't close to O'ing yet, the best way to use OPKs is to take one or two a day in order to catch the surge. FX for you that you see your BFP soon!

Waves- FX you get your rainbow baby this cycle!!!

Kara- It could be early O or just a random temp fluctuation. The next few days of temps should determine which. FX either way this is your month!! <3

Ash- How are you doing?? Any signs of AF?

Rachel- FX you get your rainbow baby this month as well!!! Clomid i've heard is a miracle drug for a lot of people :)

Mirolee- How are you doing??

waves - i too wanna say tht the spotting may just have sth to do with o...but im not sure :shrug: either ways...bd and cover your bases :thumbup:

Waves, maybe the spotting is related to O?

Is that possible since I shouldn't O for another 4 or 5 days? I've never had anything like that before honestly. Ovulation is roughly around CD 14-17 and all that happens is sharp O pains, I want to say usually in the evening.

Waves- FX you get your rainbow baby this cycle!!!

Thank you!!

No temp today- went to first baby shower since MC and got wasted by accident...was up and down all night. Feel like crap today. Oops :(

Hi ladies. I was on vaca in Virginia for a week, that's why MIA.
I took clomid cd5-9. It worked perfect for me both times; ovulated before day 21 (I think cd17 each time). Today is 13dpo and nothing is happening. No symptoms, no spotting. I'm going to take a test in the morning. I leave for Texas for work for a week, so if it is negative tomorrow, I'm going to call the dr and tell them I got my period and need a new rx, otherwise I'd have to get it filled in Texas, and I'm not sure about that.
Ash, so closets the wedding. It's going to be awesome!

mirolee- crossing my fingers! That is how I was... NO symptoms of ANY kind. Was surprised by my BFP. Only "symptom" I had was the IB, which I didn't think was IB at the time.

Mirolee - I think you should test tonight!!!

I will be stalking!

Mirolee- no spotting is such an awesome sign for you! I stalked your charts and notice you always have spotting on 13dpo, so eeeeeek! I wanna see that BFP!!!

Morgan- any news today? How are you doing hun? And your hubby- thinking of you both today <3

Nikki- what did you do for Father's Day?

Rachel- did you only have one day of bleeding?? Just looking at your chart.. and wondering.

Sorry I was not ignoring you ladies. We went to a friends wedding this weekend! Nothing new with me cd 9.

I wish there were away to speed up your cycle. I still have 9 days until O.

Ugh I know what you mean Nichole! The first few weeks before O are always such a drag!! FX you catch your egg this time!! <3

Mirolee - im getting excited for u ....:D

Nothing much goin on here...bored waiting to o..havent got a postive opk yet...uuuuffff...the joys of being bak on the ttc train :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->