We'll Be Over The Moon, When We Get Our BFPs In June! Newbies welcome :)

Still no AF for me and I am getting super annoyed. I am getting a ton of signs yet the witch is refusing to show up. I just want to start a new cycle.

Sounds like you should test, Nichole!

Yay Sonia!!! Glad she's finally come for you! Nichole, I hope she gets you soon too.

AFM, cramps like whoa. Hoping its a good sign. Also, my boobs are killing me. To bend over, reach above, to wear a bra, to not wear a bra...yay. Last month they didn't hurt till AF came so this is exciting!

Rachel, those sound extremely hopeful!! When are you going to test?

Hello ladies! I am Julie. I am 29, DW is 28. We have been ttc #1 since January. We took May off because I found out I had low progesterone. Doc thinks either I'm not Oing or have a weak O. Based on my temp shifts and positive opks, I'm thinking a weak O. So, I decided to take the month to focus on healthy eating and taking supplements. I've lost 10 lbs and prog went from 2.4 to 6.9. We are going to give it a few more months of trying to level hormones naturally before trying clomid.
I am cd4 today, AF just ended. So, we are back to ttc this month making it our 5th month. We are using a known donor and doing at-home insemination.

I am officially out of school (I'm a teacher) as of Thursday. As I was on my way home they called and asked me to teach summer school...I can't turn down money, so now I'm back to teaching! lol Luckily it's only 4 weeks, 4 days a week, 4 hours a day. So, it's not too bad. We have our annual camping trip next weekend, so we are excited for that! When we get back it will be about O time.
Amanda-It was nice to take a break this month. It does get stressful and I think it's good to give our minds/bodies a break from the stress. I say don't do the bc though...if anything maybe just condoms? Even NTNP would be good, but I know what you mean about still thinking about it too much lol

Yay for being out for the summer, Julie! I am so jealous! I haven't decided about BC yet, maybe we will just use condoms. Or just NTNP but im afraid that will turn back into TTC'ing really quickly..i have no self control. Maybe ill go wtih a paraguard iud? My cycles come back asap with those.

Amanda, how was your trip?? Hope you had a blast.

Sonia, did AF show up full force yet?

AFM, serious food cravings. I just drank beef bullion and made fried shrimp and spaghetti lmao. And I want clam strips. Like really really bad. My mouth is watering lol

Trip was great, thank you! It was really lovely to get away!

Yay Nichole!

Julie - I ordered 50 wondfos that should be here Tuesday so I'll prob start testing then which will only be 8 dpo lol. Today I'm only 6 dpo. But let's face it, I am a SS and POAS addict. Just can't help it.
Story of my life! I can't control myself when I have tests in the house!

Nikki, I'm sorry your mom is having a rough time. Im sending good thoughts their way. I hope she can find a new job soon! How are you feeling? Any more symptoms?

Waves, HUGE congrats to you! YAY! Whats your EDD?

Cassidy, how are you? Your signature made me tear up!

Ashlee, How was camping? did you test?

AFM, I am about 4dpo--honestly, I dont know how many days exactly-- we had a great weekend away. It was SOO nice not to think about trying, babies, where I was in my cycle, etc. We spent most of the weekend at the beach, jumping off the big boulders into the lake, and grilling up lots of yummy food. I don't normally post personal pictures on here, but I will put a few up later, it was too pretty not to share! I have no symptoms what so ever-- no sore boobs, no nausea, no cravings/aversions, and its fine with me. I've finally reached a point where I will be okay if I don't get preggo right away- It will happen when it is meant to happen, and I can't force it to happen sooner, as much as I would like to be able to!

Waves, HUGE congrats to you! YAY! Whats your EDD?

AFM, I am about 4dpo--honestly, I dont know how many days exactly-- we had a great weekend away. It was SOO nice not to think about trying, babies, where I was in my cycle, etc. We spent most of the weekend at the beach, jumping off the big boulders into the lake, and grilling up lots of yummy food. I don't normally post personal pictures on here, but I will put a few up later, it was too pretty not to share! I have no symptoms what so ever-- no sore boobs, no nausea, no cravings/aversions, and its fine with me. I've finally reached a point where I will be okay if I don't get preggo right away- It will happen when it is meant to happen, and I can't force it to happen sooner, as much as I would like to be able to!

Going off my last period, EDD is February 10, 2014. Going by o-date it's Feb 9th which isn't a huge difference and my OB will likely just go by my period so I'm going with 2/10/14 lol. Kind of funny because my last pregnancy, my EDD was May 10.

I'm 4 weeks today. Called my OB today and my first appointment is set for July 1st and I'll be 8 weeks along at that point. This month is going to drag by so much slower than the 2ww I think.

Glad you had a good weekend getaway. 4dpo is still so early to feel any symptoms but hopefully because you had a fun, carefree weekend not stressing about TTC that means it'll happen for you this cycle. If not, I hope you get your turn to get that BFP soon.

Congrats, Waves! I am so happy for you. I updated our thread to reflect your BFP and EDD! I hope this is my cycle, too, but I'll be fine if it doesn't happen this month. I think going away was a great distraction and definitely helped speed up the TWW.

Oh my goodness I am so dumb I never subscribed to the new thread!

Waves - Yayyy!!! So happy! Nothing makes me happier than a BFP!!!

Nikki - out of curiosity, are you 7 weeks based on O, or by LMP?

Such a quiet day....last day off before I go back on for 5 in a row.

Waiting to get a call from our realtor. We didn't close on Friday because the jackass seller didn't have his stuff together. So we are supposed to close today. But we still haven't heard anything and it is almost 12:30! We told our realtor yesterday that if they weren't ready to close today then they can keep their house....

I am sooooo bitchy. No idea why. I also woke up nauseated this am and my innards are not happy. I know it's way to early to SS but I can't help it lol.

Waves - Yayyy!!! So happy! Nothing makes me happier than a BFP!!!

Thanks!!!

Congrats, Waves! I am so happy for you. I updated our thread to reflect your BFP and EDD! I hope this is my cycle, too, but I'll be fine if it doesn't happen this month. I think going away was a great distraction and definitely helped speed up the TWW.

Aw thank you :) Well I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Pics from camping this weekend:

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 6
So frustrated I could scream! Sick of the pity party, sick of waiting, sick of talking about it...please, body, Effin work already!!!! :(

Kara - are you still waiting for AF? What does your dr say? You think maybe your lining is thin from the d&c so your body doesn't know to have a period?? Just a random idea. Don't even know if that's a possibility...

My wondfos have arrived! Let the madness begin!! Also as you can see, I couldn't stop temping once I started again, so I added my chart to my sigi again.

Rachel- that's such a pain, I hope the sellers get their crap together!! So annoying when people drag their feet on something like that!! Fx'd your moodiness is a good sign though :)

Nichole and Sonia- has AF come full force yet?

Ashlee-any news??

Cassidy- your sig is so fitting, I've been singing the song ever since I saw it yesterday!

Over- hopefully no symptoms is a good sign! Fx'd this is your cycle! How many dpIUI are you??

My doctor said she would so something at 12 weeks, I'm just getting to 8 weeks. I just feel like complete crap, my boobs are killing me (well mainly righty) which I never had prior to AF pre-pregnancy. I feel bloated and crampy and gross but just nothing...I'm just SOOO hurt and upset and angry...I feel like I'm being punished for something at this point.

My doctor said she would so something at 12 weeks, I'm just getting to 8 weeks. I just feel like complete crap, my boobs are killing me (well mainly righty) which I never had prior to AF pre-pregnancy. I feel bloated and crampy and gross but just nothing...I'm just SOOO hurt and upset and angry...I feel like I'm being punished for something at this point.

Oh, Disney! You can't feel that way, you're not being punished for anything. Give it some time. Have you tried any alternatives, or has the acupuncture helped at all?

I really am trying to be patient, it's just not my strong suit. I'm a Virgo, I'm a planner. Things outside of the norm make me very anxious and uncomfortable :(

Acupuncture was nice, I go back this Thursday. Just want to be able to start trying again. Alls I can think about was how I was supposed to have a baby in October and now the earliest I'll have one is March, if my body even decides to cooperate at any point this month...and if it happens right away again for that matter. It's just so disheartening and discouraging. But thank you for the encouragement xx

still camping and on my phone so just going to respond to the few that asked me. I haven't tested yet. Was thinking about testing when we get home later today but its been so nice being separate from ICs this weekend and not fulfilling my POAS addiction. I would like to wait till Friday when I expect AF is due but we'll see if I can stick it out with ICs in my cupboard calling my name.

Ashlee, isn't it nice to be away from it all?! Hope you're having a good time camping!

waves- congrats!!!!!!!

Cassidy- I think DH should either get an SA done (about $100) OR just take the vit list my DH took (about $100/month). I think with his medical issues and meds hes on, I bet his little men are hurting.

Nikki, I tried looking back to find it, and was unable to. Can you post it again? I want OH to start taking vitamins.

Hi ladies... its been quiet around here today...hmmmm

Ashlee and Amanda - gud job on enoying the weekend camping...and staying away and sane from the ttc world....:thumbup:

Kara - i can only imagine the frustration you're goin thro....hang in there hun... its all goin to b worth it in the end wen u have your bundle of joy in your hands :hugs:

rachel - your chart looks gud...use one of those ics girl :haha:

AFM - had some blood on the liner today...defenitely more than yday... i think im gonna count today as cd1...and this is the first official cycle we r gonna try after the misscariage...already freaking nervous and soo excited :dohh:

Yay for CD1, Sonia!! Excited to see what this cycle brings you!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->