We'll Be Over The Moon, When We Get Our BFPs In June! Newbies welcome :)

hi ladies. i am in texas this week for work, so not as frequently replying, although i am reading. i forgot my thermometer, but it's ok since today is day 1 of my next cycle. dammit. i'm getting frustrated. i thought clomid wouold be my silver bullet. sigh. oh well. i have my next prescription already filled, and a follow up with the RE next friday (the 28). not sure how long he'll let me just do clomid before moving on to IUI, and not sure how i feel about that (i mean, i'll do it, i jiust need to come face to face with how i *feel* about doing IUI, ya know?). anyways, thanks for all the support. i was excited and thought it was my month also. :/
GL to everyone else. i am reading but have a hard time personalizing. Julie, i think clomid will work well for you becuase it seems you do ovulate, just weakly, and the clomid will help with that. ashlee.... omg, THREE. DAYS! eek!

Mirolee-DANG IT!!!! I really thought it was your month! I still have really high hopes for you :) You are ovulating and your charts look great! The length of your lp is great too! I have been reading "clomid success stories" for the last week and there seem to be lots of women who get preggo on their 3rd cycle once it seems to have had time to regulate their cycles. How many mg are you on? Has your RE mentioned upping the dosage at all?

I think you're right about clomid for me too. I think it will give me the boost my body needs. Thanks!

Started the baby making today in hopes of catching O. I'm not temping this month, just going by CM and OPKS. I hope I O!

this will be my third cycle. i sure hope it's the one! i am on 100mg/day, days 5-9. this is the same dose i have always been on. maybe he'll have more to say on friday when i meet with him, but he has not said anything yet about upping the dosage. have you read about that? i feel like 100mg is good for me - as you said, my charts are looking great, i'm clearly ovulating, etc. I think if i went to a higher dose, i would be at risk for OHSS or multiple multiples - yikes!

Oh Mirolee, I really thought you had this month! Sorry AF got you.

And Sonia, I'm sorry you are feeling down. Maybe it's because you are about to O???? I hope it happens soon for you. At least we will be in the tww together!!

AFM, made an awesome dinner....steaks on the grill with crumbled bleu cheese, red skin ranch and bacon taters, sauteed portabella mushrooms and onions....strawberry shortcake for dessert....AND DH is stuck at work in the woods bc a plane crashed. Dammit. I can't be upset cause someone died, BUT I was trying to seduce my husband tonight lol

And Sonia, I'm sorry you are feeling down. Maybe it's because you are about to O???? I hope it happens soon for you. At least we will be in the tww together!!

AFM, made an awesome dinner....steaks on the grill with crumbled bleu cheese, red skin ranch and bacon taters, sauteed portabella mushrooms and onions....strawberry shortcake for dessert....AND DH is stuck at work in the woods bc a plane crashed. Dammit. I can't be upset cause someone died, BUT I was trying to seduce my husband tonight lol

Thanks Rachel...i hope is just all o symptoms tht im feeling low...Dh was so sweet wen i told him im feeling low...he says dont worry u getto have more great sex...hahaha...hes a sweetheart..hopefully well b in the 2ww together :hugs: ...awesome dinner....hope dh is not too late to get home...keep it hot :)

Mirolee-I've read stories about people going all the way up to 175mg...seems a little high to me, especially with the risk of multiples. Surely since you are Oing he wouldn't up it. I just really hope it works for you!

Nichole-Good luck! I hope you O and see a bfp soon!

Rachel-Sounds amazing!

Sonia-Keep your head up! Like I said, I've been reading lots of clomid success stories. Many of the women have said they didn't O until cd20, 21, 22, etc. I know clomid can dry up cm, but have you seen any more fertile cm? Do you check your cervix? Keep up the bding!

STILL NO PERIOD..

Please, somebody, tell me what I should think of this ??

Nikki- This is my 1st cycle monitoring everything, but I gave birth March 29th and I'm thinking this is my 3rd cycle. But it's hard to tell bc at my 6 WK postpartum appt. they gave me ortho trycyclen lo which I took for 6 days, then said screw this!! But I think I caught my O just in time, I used Answer OPK and saw DARK lines on cd15/16. I also had spotting (which I have NEVER had in my life, for any reason!!) on CD13 and CD15... So I'd say that's ovulation spotting..? So that's how I know. Also had TERRIBLE OVARY PAIN from 1DPO to 7DPO.. what could that be from?? I never cramp for O? Now here I am, CD33 (no symptoms really, since 8DPO) and NO PERIOD and AF's never anything but a 28-30 day cycle ?!?!?!? (Dare I say- I keep feeling sick? Or maybe it's just bc I'm drinking coffee and haven't really eaten since the last coffee yesterday. I've been exhausted and just kinda keel over when I get home.. lol) Hmm.. takin my vitamins eveyday though. May get a FRER today on lunch break.. gah even though I've had fifty frickin negatives.

What's the longest luteal phase you can have if you know you O'd?? Maybe mines extra long..

(Or maybe my body just isn't regulated yet....... :wacko:)

morgan, if you get another negative, i would either call my dr or chock it up to your body getting back to normal. you had one hell of an ordeal - emotionally and physically. esp after a pregnancy, i believe it can take some time to get back to your "normal". i'm guessing you either ovulated later than you believe, even with all the symptoms pointing in one direction, or your hormones are just out of whack, esp if you did take several days of bc. hopefully you see two lines, but if not, i would have a drink, eat some yummy special dessert, and watch a movie on the couch with your honey. and have a nice weekend. :)

mmmm yum ill come join you for dinner! that sounds amazing! What does DH do? why did he get stuck in the woods?

Started the baby making today in hopes of catching O. I'm not temping this month, just going by CM and OPKS. I hope I O!
Wooo goodluck this cycle! I hope you O too!

Morgan- I agree if you get another negative and still no AF by the end of the weekend go see a dr.
AFM its cd 14, I may have o'd early had some bloody cm on monday. But since my hubby won't let me buy opks yet we will see. I will be going on vacation for a few days so I won't be on to much.

Morgan - I know it is hard, but you have to remember you are still post-partum. You are still not a full 3 months out. I think maybe you should ask for some bloods to be taken. There may still be some Hcg in your system since you went to term, and some prolactin from the post-partum period. I don't know if 6 days of the BCP would do it... I'm sorry you are in such a frustrating spot. <3

Thanks Emily. Were you saying that BCP's potentially clear the hCG and prolactin out of your system? And the FRER's I took last weekend were stark white.. wouldn't they have had a faint line if it truly was still in my system?

I'm not convinced whatsoever, just wish AF'd get here or something would happen ya know? Bc now I'm stressed over being irregular (even post partum bleeding increased ((doctor said it was my body trying to have a period)) exactly at 29 days after birth.)

Bought an HPT at lunch.. waiting til I have to pee.. urghh.

Hello girls ...
Morgan - im thinking ont eh lines emily is thinking...ur still post partum...mayb thts wats playing up

Still no o for me...but im feeling much better today ... no point getting all edgy :winkwink: i have my blood work and dr app next week...so will take it from there...Happy first day of summer everyone :flower:

Rachel- did DH get the special dinner and you get a special treat?

Robert- Rachel's DH is a police officer.

Mirolee- Sorry AF got you. I pray this will be your month.

Morgan- I really believe your body is just lost. My doc told me after a pregnancy it takes about 6 months for your body to be back on track. Maybe when you got on the BC it had something in it that made you have a really pos OPK, when really you didn't O yet... I am not sure. I think the longest LP's are about 20-ish days. And if you did an OPK you have to start counting like 3 days after the pos OPK at LP day 1 because it can take up to 72 hours to O after a pos OPK. However I agree you should check with your doc and get some blood work done. Sorry you are going threw this.

AFM, My parents are coming in town tonight. I look forward to seeing them, but it is stressful seeing them knowing what my mom is going through. Still no job :( I have been having ligament stretching and it will randomly catch me off guard and hurt, but its ok.

Morgan - The most sensitive tests only pick up on level 10 hcg or higher. So even if you are at level 9, your hpt would be negative. Also, post-partum you lose all of your uterine lining. It may not be a comfy environment for implantation yet! It might just take another cycle or two. BUT it WILL happen! But I still think you should talk to the doc to make sure you ARE ovulating again.

Thanks guys, can't even begin to explain how nice it feels to have so much support.

But another :bfn:

Feeling very bad. I know it'll come someday and that it hasn't even been very long that I've been at this, but it just FEELS. SO. BAD.

Thanks guys, can't even begin to explain how nice it feels to have so much support.

Feeling very bad. I know it'll come someday and that it hasn't even been very long that I've been at this, but it just FEELS. SO. BAD.

:hugs:

:hugs: it will happen, and we will be here for you the entire time!

Sorry Morgan :hugs:

Ugh I'm freaking out. I've been checking the weather all week and it said it would be partly cloudy and 87 degrees the day of the wedding but now of course it says 77 with 30% chance of rain FML. If that happens I really don't know what we're going to do. We don't have any indoor options for ceremony or reception.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->