We'll Be Over The Moon, When We Get Our BFPs In June! Newbies welcome :)

CONGRATS CASSIDY! How exciting!!

I want to hear every detail of Ashlee's wedding. I bet it is going to be wonderful :hugs:

Congrats Cassidy!!

Ashlee, enjoy every minute of your day tomorrow!

Julie, yes it does look like I'm about to O, but my opk and ferning are both still neg. which is ok since I'm only cd12 and we need to BD a bit more. But I am having a lot of cramping and ewcm so it's coming! I just hope this clomid does the trick bc I just want this TTC adventure to be over!

Congrats again Cassidy! So exciting! Such a bummer you guys keep having issues around O time...Hopefully this surgery will make him feel better and you guys will start fresh next month! You deserve a bfp!

Rachel-I really hope it works for you too! I can't wait for the day we finally all see bfps! It's got to happen, right?! lol

Hello Ladies!

Congrats Cassidy! Are you guys going to do any sort of party eventually?

Ashlee- So excited for you tomorrow. LOVE every moment of it!!

Julie- good work not testing. To be honest I wasn't a tester... only if AF was late. However my BFP cycle I just had to go get tests early... I don't know just wanted to.

Kara, yep July 1st (week from Monday) is our next scan! Once that scan is over we will be sharing the news. I just found out today that on July 1st my brother and sister in-law will find out the sex of their baby....BOOOOO!!!! Hopefully we can learn to SHARE the day!

Tonight I am going to try non-alcoholic beer for the first time.... well see how it goes.

Hey ladies!! Sounds like everyone's doing great.. Congrats on the weddings!

Still no period, I gave up testing. Just gonna let my body figure out what's goin on.. Maybe better luck next month! :p

i'm sorry your body is being so confusing and frustrating morgan. we all know how hard that can be.... hoping it sorts itself soon!

Thank you everyone! We'll be having a celebration with our family once his surgery is over and he has recovered.

Big congrats, Cassidy!!! :)

Happy wedding day, Ashlee!!! Hope it's everything you dreamed of!

Happy Wedding Day Ashlee!
disney, you def o'd.... waiting for crosshairs... i'm thinking the 20/21. yay tww!

Woot woot!!! SOOO excited, nervous, giddy, emotional for our first TWW post MMC!! Eeekkkk!!

Found this last night-thought you girls might find it interesting in terms of DPO and why we should wait a bit to test/not get discouraged by early negatives!! https://m285.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/hlandherr/figurea2.jpg.html?o=27

And also this...for a little inspiration and a big smile!! :) https://www.fanpop.com/clubs/look-w...20853/title/look-whos-talking-opening-credits

Happy Sunday girls!! Xo

I have always loved the beginning of Look Who's Talking! That's how long I've been obsessed with being a mom and how babies are made...I remember loving that part as a kid lol I should have been a fertility doctor...

Yay for your first 2WW after MC Kara!!! I hope it's the one that gets you your rainbow baby!

Happy wedding day Ashlee! Thinking of you! Can't wait to hear all about it and see pics!

Ashlee happy wedding day...

Kara..hope tht this is your first n last 2ww for a looong time :)

Just got home and opk is positive!!! I hope I didn't O while I was at work...I usually O the same day as my positive opk. Feeling out though bc DH and I of course didnt bd as much as we should have. It's so frustrating every single month this happens. Any other time of the month, DH has no problems. Then when it come to O time, it's like I'm kryptonite....grrrr. I told him that it had to happen tonight since I figured I would O tomorrow but now I'm thinking I might have already O'd while I was at work...

ttc, did you have sex yesterday or the day before? every other day is enough, and day-1 and day-2 are statistically higher than day 0 for getting pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->