We'll Be Over The Moon, When We Get Our BFPs In June! Newbies welcome :)

Hey ladies!

Julie - It sure seems like you got good coverage this month!!! I hope you get your BFP so you don't have to go on clomid!

Ash - So glad AF came! I hope she's gone by your wedding! Will you be on your honeymoon during ovulation?

Mirolee - sorry no BFP yet, but no AF yet right?

Well I finished my clomid last night. OMG the night sweats are horrible and it makes me sleepy but I took it at 10pm every night so I just passed out a little easier each night. Last night I passed out while DH and I were about to BD...lmao. Other than that, I really haven't had many side effects. Oh yeah, they say that your CM dries up or you get hostile CM, well I started getting EWCM last night and ALL day today and it is only CD 8...but I have been reallly realllly thirsty and drinking even more water and gatorade than usual, so maybe thats why. Our offer got accepted on the new house!! We close next month! We are so excited.

I know! So glad! I won't be ovulating for the honeymoon. If my cycle decides to go back to normal then I should ovulate on the 3rd of July but who knows. This last cycle was 43 days which is one day less than my pregnancy cycle so I'm hoping that it doesn't become a trend and I can go back to 32 days.

I found an organization called Forgotten Felines here in Sonoma County and I am going to try to become a volunteer there. I'd be starting our as a cat cuddler (aka working with and socializing the kitties) and then who knows. I am super excited for this. I hope they let me be a volunteer!

I found an organization called Forgotten Felines here in Sonoma County and I am going to try to become a volunteer there. I'd be starting our as a cat cuddler (aka working with and socializing the kitties) and then who knows. I am super excited for this. I hope they let me be a volunteer!

Awww, I love cats haha. Good luck!

Owww... please tell me someone else here experiences ovulation pain? This stuff hurts!

I ovulated CD 14 last cycle and I'm almost certain I'm having O-pains as we speak. It's the same side I ovulated from last month and the same side I had that cyst they found on the ultrasound but I haven't had any pain from the cyst for a few days so I figure it just ruptured or whatever and the pains I'm feeling right now have to be ovulation instead.

We BD on CD 11 & 13 (it was at like 4am but I hadn't gone to bed yet so I don't know if it counts as CD 12 or 13 but whatever) and will again tonight to be safe. FX!

Amanda! I read you post and I was like, hey! I have what I think *hope* are O pains today too.. Then I looked at your chart and were on the same CD! Hah!! Lower back pain, spotting (which is new for me but doc says is actually a good sigh to bd your butt off) headache and mooooooody!! Fx'd for us woman!! :)

Amanda! I read you post and I was like, hey! I have what I think *hope* are O pains today too.. Then I looked at your chart and were on the same CD! Hah!! Lower back pain, spotting (which is new for me but doc says is actually a good sigh to bd your butt off) headache and mooooooody!! Fx'd for us woman!! :)

Good luck to you! I'll cross my fingers for you as well :)

For me, O pain is a sharp (sometimes very painfully dull) stabbing pain in my ovary. It's usually in the evening and lasts around 10 minutes on and off. It's so painful though lol.

Mirolee-I noticed you had some spotting, 2 days now...is that it? I'm still holding out for you!

Alright ladies... I'm having trouble deciding what I want to do this next 2ww.

Initially I said I wasn't going to bother testing until AF was due/late in order to prevent another heartbreak from getting a BFP early only to have to go through another m/c. However my OB is willing to test my progesterone the next time I get pregnant so now I'm thinking I want to start testing before AF is due so that I can catch that BFP as soon as possible & call my doctor, so that I can get my prog tested as soon as possible in the event that I need supplements or something like that.

Which would you do? Wait until AF was late to bother testing (and in my mind, risk having my progesterone levels checked too late) or test early so that I can hopefully have my levels checked/fixed asap?

No O for me this morning but still EWCM, the bd-Athon continues! :)

Waves-are you doing a CD21progesterone test? I think i would request that and then go from there depending on what your level looks like!

Kara, I am so jealous of your bd-athon!! Lol I'll never get DH to bd that much. We Started last night since I don't really know when I'll O with the clomid. I'm hoping it will still be on cd 14. I'm going to start mucinex today just in case the clomid messes with my cm, especially since I haven't seen anymore ewcm...

Waves - you should get a 7 dpo progesterone checked. You can do that and still hold off on testing till AF is late. That's my goal.

My OB said she'll check my levels once I get pregnant again, but not before then. That's why I'd want to test early so that if I do get a faint bfp, I can tell her I got a positive hpt and request the prog test.

So this morning I woke up for work and took my temp and it dropped pretty low. That's when I realized my throat was sore/dry and I had been sleeping with my mouth open. Does anyone know if I did, in fact, ovulate yesterday... will FF give me crosshairs on the wrong day since my temp is inaccurate for this morning?

Waves it's hard to tell on your chart without a few days of a consistent temp rise. You can always disregard today's temp.

Morning girls :)

WAVES- Here's my method, to prevent wasting money and crushing my heart. If I were you, I'd SET A DATE such as 11DPO (or something that isn't too early) and only buy 4 or 5 tests (I always buy FRER's unless I'm going test crazy, then the strips'll do). Just test with FMU (ONCE A DAY! I know it's hard lol) from 11-15DPO. No earlier! Idk that seems like the most effective thing to do, that way you'll know as early as your body will tell you, but won't drive yourself crazy buying tests. I'm a planner though, it's always much easier for me to know what I'm doing before it happens. But sometimes it causes me to wayyy over-think things..

Soo I just started my new job (I just moved to a diff dept. in the company) and our old receptionist came back. She was on maternity leave for 2 months, due to deliver around the same time I was supposed to deliver Jaxon. She keeps showing pics/talking about her little girl. I don't even think I have to finish what I was going to say, as you can imagine how I feel about this!! I feel like she's just doing it to spite me, I mean she knows what happened to me. :x Even though I'm sure that is really not the case. Jeeez though, just shut up already. Oh and yesterday at work, I was asked "So, are you guys trying again?" for the first time. Felt very strange, someone rudely inquiring on whether or not you're banging hubby every night with no condoms..? Lol I just said, with a proud smile on my face, "Yes We Are :) Only difference is, our babies will have an angel to watch over them, always."

As for where AF is, I wish I could say! Still having VERY DULL cramps infrequently at night. My cycles are usually 28 days, 30 max, and here we are at CD31, with no signs of anything and lots of dollar store negatives?

STILL IN DA GAME :headspin:

Morning girls :)

Felt very strange, someone rudely inquiring on whether or not you're banging hubby every night with no condoms..? Lol I just said, with a proud smile on my face, "Yes We Are :) Only difference is, our babies will have an angel to watch over them, always."

STILL IN DA GAME :headspin:

I'm sorry that your co worker is making it difficult, but I couldn't help but LOL at the above statement! I just recently said something of that sort to OH, like, I don't want to tell people that we're trying, simply because I am uncomfortable with them knowing that we're dtd all the time. Like a little too much of a privacy invasion, ha.

I really hope you implanted late and you get your bfp!

Rachel, how are you doing with clomid?

Nichole, that sounds like sooo much fun. I wish I wasn't allergic :(

Waves, it sounds like you did O. I don't understand temping but I get really bad O pains and OPK's generally back up my O pains.

Sonia, woo have fun bd'ing! I hope this is your cycle! :)

Good morning to everyone else, I hope everyone has a good day!

It's really not that bad. I got another fan for nighttime so now I have two blowing on me and a ceiling fan...I actually slept last night

JEEEZZZ ...no o yet...totally frustrated now ](*,) if its possible i feel out already...i somehow have more faith in next mth than this...and im the stupidist person alive...all frustrated but still sitting and watching a baby story.. :dohh: feeling low low low.. im sorry not to b doin personals right now ladies...mayb ill feel better in a little bit and get more cheery chatty then

hello ladies!!

Morgan- how do you know you Oed when you think you did? OPK, Temps? I am wondering if you O-ed late. Have you had a full cycle since jaxon? I believe your prolactin is high after giving birth and your body will be off.

Ashlee- OMG 3 DAYS! Are you off work? Have any out of towners coming in town soon? Where is the honeymoon too?

Waves- I never tested until AF was late. I just don't see a reason to waste the money. AF will tell you if you are patient. However I was dealing with ONLY 13 day LP's not as long as some peoples.

AFM, There are about 5-7 wild fires burning in Colorado. LUCKILY none of them are too close to me. Maybe 40 miles is the closest ones. However, the air is smoky... so I am trying to stay inside. Otherwise nothing too new on my side of the world!

hello ladies!!

Morgan- how do you know you Oed when you think you did? OPK, Temps? I am wondering if you O-ed late. Have you had a full cycle since jaxon? I believe your prolactin is high after giving birth and your body will be off.

Ashlee- OMG 3 DAYS! Are you off work? Have any out of towners coming in town soon? Where is the honeymoon too?

Waves- I never tested until AF was late. I just don't see a reason to waste the money. AF will tell you if you are patient. However I was dealing with ONLY 13 day LP's not as long as some peoples.

AFM, There are about 5-7 wild fires burning in Colorado. LUCKILY none of them are too close to me. Maybe 40 miles is the closest ones. However, the air is smoky... so I am trying to stay inside. Otherwise nothing too new on my side of the world!

No, still working. I can't afford to miss any more time this week lol. Missed an hour monday for teeth cleaning then another 3 this morning going to get my dress and also took Monday off. I've been doing most of the stuff after work. Mostly everyone lives here in town. Or within 30 minutes. We aren't doing a honeymoon for now though we are staying in a hotel on wedding night rather than our house that way it's a little bit more special. Just hoping AF decides to go away before then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->