We'll Be Over The Moon, When We Get Our BFPs In June! Newbies welcome :)

ash, start sending texts and calls for people to bring umbrellas and hand towels to wipe their seats. go out and buy the biggest umbrella you can find - get two - and your MOH and his BM will hold them over you. if you want. tell people to only bring (insert colors - black and white, red, blue, whatever you want). or just see what colors they bring. the pictures are going to be awesome. and if you ask any photographer, it is much easier to take pics in overcast/rainy weather than sunny because people are squinty and too white/washed out. it's goign to be AMAZING. i promise.

google "weddings with umbrellas" - then go to images. SO beautiful!

Also had TERRIBLE OVARY PAIN from 1DPO to 7DPO.. what could that be from??

I can't really give helpful info on the rest of your situation (sorry!!) but this may be due to a cyst. My last cycle, after I ovulated and even after I got my BFP (before my miscarriage), I was having sharp ovary pains and I started wondering if I was having an ectopic pregnancy but it turns out it was just a cyst, which they found on an ultrasound. And then after my miscarriage, I still felt the terrible ovary pains as the cyst was still there. I haven't had it checked by ultrasound since so I don't know if it's still there or not but I haven't had any pain other than 2 nights ago when I suspect I ovulated, so I'm assuming the cyst just resolved itself like they usually do.

That'd be my best guess regarding the ovary pain. Good luck though. Like the other girls said, I think your body may still just be recovering and trying to regulate itself but none of us are OB's to know for certain, so I definitely suggest giving yours a call.

AFM - Woke up and realized I slept with my mouth open again so my temp was low, same as yesterdays. Definitely not going to be able to confirm O with my temps so I'm just assuming I ovulated on CD 14 like I suspect I did. Still don't know when I want to start testing especially since I need that BFP before my doctor will check my progesterone levels. Last cycle I didn't get any hint of a line until after 9dpo (I want to say 11dpo was the first super faint line I saw) so I figure I should at least wait until then. I just want to know immediately so I can get my progesterone tested as soon as possible in the event that I need to take supplements, I can start taking them early enough to hopefully prevent another m/c. But at the same time, I'm worried about a BFN/let down so we'll see. Going to try super hard to not symptom spot this time around.

With my 13 month old, I had the chemical pregnancy the cycle right before I got pregnant with her. I SS like crazy, had tons of strong symptoms but didn't ever get a BFP on a FRER and then my period was a week late before the loss/bleeding started. So then when I was in the 2ww that next cycle, I stayed away from this website, didn't think about symptoms and just assumed I couldn't be pregnant yet (maybe ever again lol) and just waited until AF was late again. I was going to wait until AF was 2 weeks late in case my body was still recovering from the chemical pregnancy but friends talked me in to testing when AF was a week late and that's when I got my BFP (and now I have a 1 year old to show for it.) So I'm going to try & hope for the same this time around... if I don't SS or stress over it, try not to think about it, maybe it'll happen and stick this time. FX.

I am sure the wedding will be beautiful! I agree with the pp sent out text and put on fb ect. Plan for rain so please bring (color) umbrellas. Maybe have a cute basket with your colored hand towels for seats. Maybe recruit your MIL to do it or something so you don't have to stress so much. I know you will but just think I am getting married!!

Ashlee totally love mirolees idea with the umbrellas...i guess if rain is expected then u might as well..even if not color coordinated...either ways im sure its goin to b a beautiful day hun and everything will work out perfectly :flower:

SO ladies i had a question...so last night wen we were bding we decided tht i shud o first and wen i did i noticed ALOt of ewcm...if obviously wasnt dhs stuff bcos he hadnt started doin his thing :winkwink: now im confused whether i shud interpret the discharge as fertile ewcm or was it just my fluids after orgasm tht look like tht???? r the fluids after O suppposed to look like ewcm????? :wacko:

Ashlee totally love mirolees idea with the umbrellas...i guess if rain is expected then u might as well..even if not color coordinated...either ways im sure its goin to b a beautiful day hun and everything will work out perfectly :flower:

SO ladies i had a question...so last night wen we were bding we decided tht i shud o first and wen i did i noticed ALOt of ewcm...if obviously wasnt dhs stuff bcos he hadnt started doin his thing :winkwink: now im confused whether i shud interpret the discharge as fertile ewcm or was it just my fluids after orgasm tht look like tht???? r the fluids after O suppposed to look like ewcm????? :wacko:

I don't know personally but read this link earlier and it might help answer your question: https://ovufriend.com/faq/checking-...ish-fertile-mucus-from-arousal-fluid,166.html

I don't know personally but read this link earlier and it might help answer your question: https://ovufriend.com/faq/checking-...ish-fertile-mucus-from-arousal-fluid,166.html

thanks waves...my cm has been waatery past few days and i just noticed the ewcm last night...but i was confused whether or not to account tht as ewcm or just orgasm fluids...jjjeeeeezzzz never thought this wud b a concern to get confused on.... :p

thanks waves...my cm has been waatery past few days and i just noticed the ewcm last night...but i was confused whether or not to account tht as ewcm or just orgasm fluids...jjjeeeeezzzz never thought this wud b a concern to get confused on.... :p

Haha I know what you mean. When I conceived my 7 year old, I knew nothing about TTC and just used an online calculator to find my most fertile day. I didn't know anything about cycle lengths or luteal phases (which it asks what yours are in those calculators, of course) so I just left it with the average of 28 day cycle and 14 day luteal phase. Just BD once on my most fertile day and sure enough... pregnant.

But now? There's so much more involved now that I know how hard it actually is to TTC. Never thought I'd be wondering all the random things I do pertaining to conceiving & fertility lol. But yeah, as far as your question goes, I'd probably not count it as ewcm unfortunately. Hopefully for you that's what it actually was but I think it might be better to pretend it wasn't so that you don't get your hopes up in the event it wasn't, you know what I mean?

yup totally get wat you're saying n i agree ..id rather not consider this any gud than believing its ewcm n getting happy n then being let down :dohh: days like these kinda make me miss my waiting to try days from the past 3 mths :haha:

I know what you mean :/ It's definitely not easy or a care-free process even for those who haven't been trying that long. You may not be able to count it as a good/fertile sign but that doesn't mean it actually isn't one! I'm crossing my fingers for you.

Here's hoping we both get our rainbow babies real soon!

I know what you mean :/ It's definitely not easy or a care-free process even for those who haven't been trying that long. You may not be able to count it as a good/fertile sign but that doesn't mean it actually isn't one! I'm crossing my fingers for you.

Here's hoping we both get our rainbow babies real soon!

thanks sweetie...i wish the same for all the lovely women on here...:hugs:

Hey ladies just checking in, how is everything going? I can't catch up on everything atm but I promise I will soon. DH is going crazy with the BDing. That should make me happy but it's not quite time to catch the eggy. I am worried he wont be able to perform when the timing is right. Sometimes when we go too much he needs a little while to recuperate. I should hopefully be Oing 4 days so I might but the breaks on BDing for a couple of days.

Hi girls!!

Ashlee - I'm sure everything will be absolutely wonderful!! Try not to stress too much about the weather, those things just have a way of working out!

Sonia - hoping you O soon and so glad that DH is being super supportive, we are all so lucky to have wonderful men along side us for the craziness of this journey!

Mirolee - Sorry this cycle wasn't it! Have you thought about doing a fully monitored clomid cycle to maybe get a better idea of whats going on with follie count etc...?

Morgan - big hugs to you! Could be that you O'd later then you think or residual port partum stuff going on. Fx'd you get an answer soon, I know it's frustrating to not know whats going on...

Nikki & Emily - how are you girls feeling? Nikki, when is your next scan? Coming up right?!

Cassidy - Where are you girl? How are you and DH? His surgery is the 28th right? Thinking about you!!

AFM - sorry I disappeared for a few days...I was getting a little stressed out about when I was going to O so I just quit the TTC analyzing and BnBing for a few days. Kept temping and BDing but stopped doing my OPKs and tried to relax. Got my temp increase today and I actually think I felt O yesterday so heres hoping temp stays up and I'm in my rainbow TWW!! :)

i have an appt with RE next friday, kara, so i'm wondering if he will suggest that next. i really just dont know what to expect. i'm clearly ovulating, i've had my progesterone checked and it's good, i respond well to the clomid. i'm baffled and frustrated and sad! it would be kinda cool to see my follicles, though....!

i have an appt with RE next friday, kara, so i'm wondering if he will suggest that next. i really just dont know what to expect. i'm clearly ovulating, i've had my progesterone checked and it's good, i respond well to the clomid. i'm baffled and frustrated and sad! it would be kinda cool to see my follicles, though....!

Mirolee hang in there...if ur body has responded well to clomid then u will get preg really soon...the first time i took it i got preg in the forth round...it usually takes sometime for the body to even get used to the clomid...hence the few mths wait...im sure ull get your much awaited and deserved bfp soon... dont b sad hun :hugs:

AFM - neg opk again today...im gonna stop doin opks from tomorrow and just go with bding every other day...seeing tht blank circle every morning doesnt really get me to start my day well :flower:...have a nice weekend ladies :flower::flower::flower:

Hi ladies - just wanted to pop in and say hi and let you know I'm thinking about you all!
Ashlee - big day tomorrow! I hope the weather cooperates, but any Italian woman (such as myself) will tell ya rain on your wedding is good luck! ;)

I am feeling ok... Danny and I both have little colds, but nothing major... Just kinda blah.

Kara-Yay for O time!

Rachel-Looks like you are getting ready to O too!

Sonia-Have they ever done a monitored cycle on you? Just curious. I hope you O soon :) Until then, keep up the bding! lol

Emily-Sorry you guys are sick :( I hope it goes away quickly!

AFM-Just hanging out. Very boring time in my cycle. 7 dpo today, went and had my blood drawn. Hopefully I will find out prog levels on Mon or Tues. I don't have any symptoms to report. My bbs have barely even been sore so far. I had a temptation to test today, which is unusual for me lol I haven't cared much about testing for a few months now. I refrained though. AF is due the 28th...

Hey everyone! I will go back and catch up on everything! But AFM, CD 2 here. We decided to go to the courthouse and make it official, so i'm finally Mrs. Byrd! Lol. And then AF decided to show. Best wedding present ever! NOT. Lmao. Oh well. DH goes in for surgery next Friday, I should be o'ing probably 4 days after his surgery so pretty sure i'll be out again this cycle as he probably won't be feeling up to any BD'ing. But I suppose we'll see.

Excited to go to Ashlee's wedding tomorrow!! Woot woot!

nah theyve never monitored me thorighout the cycle...i guess they never felt the need to as i responded well to the meds...dono abt this time ard tho...lets c wat the dr has to say on wed...

Hey everyone! I will go back and catch up on everything! But AFM, CD 2 here. We decided to go to the courthouse and make it official, so i'm finally Mrs. Byrd! Lol. And then AF decided to show. Best wedding present ever! NOT. Lmao. Oh well. DH goes in for surgery next Friday, I should be o'ing probably 4 days after his surgery so pretty sure i'll be out again this cycle as he probably won't be feeling up to any BD'ing. But I suppose we'll see.

Excited to go to Ashlee's wedding tomorrow!! Woot woot!

CONGRATULATIONS Cassidy!!!!! the wedding is goin to bring u luck for sure... :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->