We'll Be Over The Moon, When We Get Our BFPs In June! Newbies welcome :)

Yay for CD1, Sonia!! Excited to see what this cycle brings you!! Xx

Thanks Kara... ill b starting my dosage of clomid from day after tomorrow which is also my bday... just hoping this new yr bring new luck for me... last yr didnt seem to work too well for me with both my misscariage... well heres to fresh beginnings :flow:
:dust:

Sonia-Should you call your doc to make sure? They should be able to tell you if you should count it as day 1 or not...

Rachel-Love that your chart is in your sig! I love to look at people's charts so I know what they are talking about! lol Good luck with your POAS addiction!

Amanda-Those pics are gorgeous! I am so jealous! We are going camping this weekend and I cannot wait!

Kara-I'm sorry you're feeling like that :( :hugs: All I can say is that it will happen for you! I know the wait sucks and I can't even imagine what you are going through, but your rainbow baby will come :)

AFM-Having a hard time sticking to the healthy eating. That makes me feel like I'm messing up my chances at a bfp. Part of it is bc we have our annual camping trip coming up this weekend and I've been stressing about it. Every year I tell myself I will have lost weight by next year's camping trip...and it doesn't happen. On top of that our house is a mess and I was planning to do some major cleaning this summer, but now I'm teaching summer school so that's put on hold again. I really need my "me time"! lol

Sonia-Should you call your doc to make sure? They should be able to tell you if you should count it as day 1 or not...

the last time i had this spotting thing goin on i had asked my doc and he had told me not to count the spotting days as cd1 ...the day the flow starts whether heavy or light wud b cd 1... and im thinking bcos today there was stuff on my liner ( in diff to the previous 2 days tht i only saw stuff wen i wiped ) i think ill call it cd1... but yet again will know wen i change the first tampon... ufff soo many ifs and buts :dohh:

Rachel-Love that your chart is in your sig! I love to look at people's charts so I know what they are talking about! lol Good luck with your POAS addiction!

Amanda-Those pics are gorgeous! I am so jealous! We are going camping this weekend and I cannot wait!

Kara-I'm sorry you're feeling like that :( :hugs: All I can say is that it will happen for you! I know the wait sucks and I can't even imagine what you are going through, but your rainbow baby will come :)

AFM-Having a hard time sticking to the healthy eating. That makes me feel like I'm messing up my chances at a bfp. Part of it is bc we have our annual camping trip coming up this weekend and I've been stressing about it. Every year I tell myself I will have lost weight by next year's camping trip...and it doesn't happen. On top of that our house is a mess and I was planning to do some major cleaning this summer, but now I'm teaching summer school so that's put on hold again. I really need my "me time"! lol

Have fun! It was such a nice break and the weather was amazing! I get what you mean about "me time", i think we often forget to slow down and take some time to ourselves! Stick to the diet, as hard as it may be, because ultimately feeling well and behing healthy is the best "me time" you could ever give yourself!

In non-TTC news, I am RAGING!!!! My sister-in-law had been dating this guy for a little over a year. The entire time he lived at my in-laws, never paying a dime for anything. She drove him around everywhere because he didn't have a car. She spent all of her savings on whatever the hell he wanted because she loved him. First love, I know the feeling. He finally got a place with his friend and of course broke up with her the day he was moving in. But STILL led her on and told her he wanted to be best friends, that he just wanted to "figure life out for himself without anyone's help," but that he "wasn't going to be seeing other girls because i'm not interested, I still love you." Yeah. All of the family called bullshit but she was still holding onto the hope of getting back with him. She got a phone call yesterday from a random girl saying that she was with him now and to stop talking to him. Oh I could KILL this kid!!! He's over 18... that means I can beat his ass right?!?!?! Lol sorry I am raging I hate seeing my family hurt especially after everything they had done for him.

In non-TTC news, I am RAGING!!!! My sister-in-law had been dating this guy for a little over a year. The entire time he lived at my in-laws, never paying a dime for anything. She drove him around everywhere because he didn't have a car. She spent all of her savings on whatever the hell he wanted because she loved him. First love, I know the feeling. He finally got a place with his friend and of course broke up with her the day he was moving in. But STILL led her on and told her he wanted to be best friends, that he just wanted to "figure life out for himself without anyone's help," but that he "wasn't going to be seeing other girls because i'm not interested, I still love you." Yeah. All of the family called bullshit but she was still holding onto the hope of getting back with him. She got a phone call yesterday from a random girl saying that she was with him now and to stop talking to him. Oh I could KILL this kid!!! He's over 18... that means I can beat his ass right?!?!?! Lol sorry I am raging I hate seeing my family hurt especially after everything they had done for him.

men are stupid. period! your poor sister in law!

There is a dry cleaner next to my office building at work, and they have a sign outside that says "men alterations". We should send that dumba** over their way-- maybe they can fix him. teehee.

Ugh, Cassidy- what a free loader!! Your poor SIL must be heart-broken, it hurts that much more coming from another girl that he's "with". EW! What goes around comes around, karma will get him! Maybe you could treat her to some girl time this weekend!

OMG and my town is on fire. Two HUGE fires right off of one of the main streets. Tons of people being evacuated.

I'm not, I live on the outskirts of town but know many people who are being evacuated. And this may sound silly but it's right in the areas that I go to feed all of the stray kitties and i'm just so worried about them all now :'( :'(

Oh no Cassidy! I hope no one gets hurt.

Ha I'm watching Nancy Grace. She's such a biotch lol

Oh Cassidy... i hope everyones fine and those poor kitties too... :hugs:

In gud things happening... the weather here is gorgeous...defly goin to go for a run this eve with dh...hopefully tht will shaken up things with af and make her show already :dohh:

So today we had our realtor tell the other party to shove it and we walked away from the house....we found out that they lied on the seller disclosure and that the wife had filed for bankruptcy 4 years ago. They still hadn't done the 4 things they needed to do in order to close, one of them being getting the payoff in writing from the bank. So we said screw you. They can keep their house and all their issues. We can actually sue them for the money we are losing because they breached the contract AND they lied on the seller disclosure. It's only about a thousand dollars that we are losing, but now we have to start all over again searching and making offers, doing inspections, blah blah blah, which is worth far more. Man it pisses me off. I feel bad for our realtor too bc he put in a lot of time and effort into this sale and he's not going to get paid for it. Grrrrrr. Oh yeah and we found out that the seller owes $12,000 to HOA in fees and fines so they have a lien against his house. By selling his house they were going to give him a discount on what was owed. Well he screwed that one up. What an idiot. Sorry for the rant but I am on fire!

Awe man, Rachel, I'm so sorry!! Buying a house is such a huge stressor and to have things end up like that is definitely the pits all around! :( You have every right to be pissed, what a waste of time and money!! I'm sure you guys will find an even better house soon!

Ohhh Rachel i'd be so freaking pissed!!!! Sorry you have to start the search all over, i'm sure you'll find the perfect home though <3

Rachel - lol about Nancy Grace. I watch her every night and I get all worked up cuz she drives me crazy!
Also, I can't imagine how frustrated you are! We gave up on house hunting for 2 years cuz we just threw our hands up in the process. Finally last year we made our home purchase, but it was a hassle and everything went right! Good luck! You'll guys will find something, but I know it is sooooo stressful!

Whew fire is now 100% contained. I think it mostly burnt vegetation, thank goodness considering where it was in our town- surrounded by everything!! So glad <3

Cassidy-So glad it's contained!

Rachel-Buying a house is so stressful! We considered walking away from our house, but didn't want to look for another one. It's a lot of work! I don't blame you for walking away, there's no telling what could have ended up being wrong that you don't even know about.

So....I caved and took an HPT and it's stark white :? But I have no definite if or when for O so I guess I'll just have to wait and see if AF shows.

Rachel - That sucks :( I'm sorry. I hope that you guys find a house soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->