We'll Be Over The Moon, When We Get Our BFPs In June! Newbies welcome :)

Aww sorry Ashlee. I bet you get preggo on your next cycle

It's still early Ashlee, you said AF is due Fri, right?

Gosh rachel...how frustrating....im sure sure it feels like a waste of time,energy and money....i remember how stressed we were during our house purchase...im sure ull find your perfect home soon :thumbup:

Cassidy...great news on the containment of the fire...

Ashlee... as u said u dont really know wen u o'd so dont give up just yet... ur bfp is just around the corner :hugs:

Emily- my ticker (7 weeks +) is according to o-date and scan.

Robert- I'll totally post dh's vit list...next time I'm on my computer (not works or phone)

Cassidy- glad ur safe!!

Rachel- sorry bout house.

Afm, was really busy this weekend and today. Sorry IV been mia. I have a scan tomorrow morning..yay. However, I'm super scared. Only symptoms-ish I have are tired and nips/boob pain. Neither are as strong as a few weeks ago. But no pain or bleeding. So I hope the peanut is ok.

[QUOTE
Afm, was really busy this weekend and today. Sorry IV been mia. I have a scan tomorrow morning..yay. However, I'm super scared. Only symptoms-ish I have are tired and nips/boob pain. Neither are as strong as a few weeks ago. But no pain or bleeding. So I hope the peanut is ok.[/QUOTE]

All the best for your scan tomorrow nikki...:thumbup:

It's still early Ashlee, you said AF is due Fri, right?

Gosh rachel...how frustrating....im sure sure it feels like a waste of time,energy and money....i remember how stressed we were during our house purchase...im sure ull find your perfect home soon :thumbup:

Cassidy...great news on the containment of the fire...

Ashlee... as u said u dont really know wen u o'd so dont give up just yet... ur bfp is just around the corner :hugs:

Yes, AF should be due Friday so not completely counting myself out yet. Especially since I've been extremely nauseous this evening with backaches, but not like AF backaches. FX I'm still in.

Nikki- Good luck at your scan tomorrow!

Nikki - oh ok, cuz my doc does my measurements based off of LMP. So by O I am technically only 16 weeks, but they never even brought that up to me.
I'll be thinking of you for your scan tomorrow!

Wow, I have about 7 pages to catch up on! I don't know what is going on. My spotting went away completely, came back a tiny bit stronger, and now is completely gone again. I am going to test tomorrow just to see but I still doubt I'm pregnant. My bbs are tender still like AF and that is it. No other symptom but I guess you never know. Thank god for cheapies for times like this.

Emily -let me re say that because I think your confused. The date of ticker is estimated from o date, but since I o on day 25-ish (not 14) it still includes 2 weeks before the o date too. She basically took my oing day and subtracted 2 weeks and pretended my period started then. Does that make sense? Its only cuz my cycles are long.

Ashlee, sorry that you got a bfn this am, still early! keep testing if af doesnt show up in the next few days. You didnt get your last bfp until later, right?

Nikki, I wouldnt worry. You dont have to have symptoms to have a healthy pregnancy. Relax and enjoy it! Who knows, you might get the worst case of morning sickness starting tomorrow!!

Cassidy, im glad that the fires are contained!! phew!

Nichole, Have you tested today?

Rachel, when do you plan on testing? and so sorry about the house-- what a PAIN!

AFM, 6dpo and starting to SS even as much as I was trying not to! my boobs were a teensy bit sore this am, and I have had some slight pulling in my lower abdomen. I'm trying to focus on other things so I can ignore all of this! I got super nauseous last night but I think it was just because I was hungry, ha. In other news, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today, super grumpy! We woke up late, I had 5 minutes to get ready and rush to the ferry, and I am hating my work outfit today. I havent been working out recently and I have gained weight so nothing fits right (I'm at 143!! eeeeeeks) and just feel yucky. Diet time!!

Emily -let me re say that because I think your confused. The date of ticker is estimated from o date, but since I o on day 25-ish (not 14) it still includes 2 weeks before the o date too. She basically took my oing day and subtracted 2 weeks and pretended my period started then. Does that make sense? Its only cuz my cycles are long.

Oh I see!!! I didn't realize you O'd so late!!!

Ashlee, sorry that you got a bfn this am, still early! keep testing if af doesnt show up in the next few days. You didnt get your last bfp until later, right?

Nikki, I wouldnt worry. You dont have to have symptoms to have a healthy pregnancy. Relax and enjoy it! Who knows, you might get the worst case of morning sickness starting tomorrow!!

Rachel, when do you plan on testing? and so sorry about the house-- what a PAIN!

AFM, 6dpo and starting to SS even as much as I was trying not to! my boobs were a teensy bit sore this am, and I have had some slight pulling in my lower abdomen. I'm trying to focus on other things so I can ignore all of this! I got super nauseous last night but I think it was just because I was hungry, ha. In other news, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. We woke up late, I had 5 minutes to get ready and rush to the ferry, and I am hating my work outfit today. I havent been working out recently and I have gained weight so nothing fits right (I'm at 143!! eeeeeeks) and just feel yucky. Diet time!!

Yea, going to see if AF shows soon then will test again. My brain is torturing me tough :? Had a dream this morning that I got a BFP and woke up feeling kinda sad it's not true :(.

I can never keep my self from SS as hard as I try. I got extremely nauseous last night as well. To the point where I actually ran to the bathroom because I thought I might be sick. Sorry you aren't having a good day :? I hope that it gets better. I know how you feel about the clothes...all of mine seem to be shrinking as well :? but it's just so darn hot here that it makes exercising a nightmare.

I can never keep my self from SS as hard as I try. I got extremely nauseous last night as well. To the point where I actually ran to the bathroom because I thought I might be sick. Sorry you aren't having a good day :? I hope that it gets better. I know how you feel about the clothes...all of mine seem to be shrinking as well :? but it's just so darn hot here that it makes exercising a nightmare.

Ugh, I bet. For me it is just lack of time. I have to get up at 430am to work out which makes my days so incredibly long, and by the time I get home from work, its 7pm and I am beat! I hope the nauseau and SS are working in your favor, it would be so nice for you to get a bfp again!

Happy and healthy little peanut!!! And iv only gained 2 lbs, even though I feel like iv gained 10. I am a happy mommy because I feel great, which scared me before, but knowing the peanut is healthy then I am happy to feel so good!

Attachments

• WP_20130604_002.jpg
    WP_20130604_002.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 8

AFM, 6dpo and starting to SS even as much as I was trying not to! my boobs were a teensy bit sore this am, and I have had some slight pulling in my lower abdomen. I'm trying to focus on other things so I can ignore all of this! I got super nauseous last night but I think it was just because I was hungry, ha. In other news, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. We woke up late, I had 5 minutes to get ready and rush to the ferry, and I am hating my work outfit today. I havent been working out recently and I have gained weight so nothing fits right (I'm at 143!! eeeeeeks) and just feel yucky. Diet time!!

Yea, going to see if AF shows soon then will test again. My brain is torturing me tough :? Had a dream this morning that I got a BFP and woke up feeling kinda sad it's not true :(.

Ohh I really hope this is it for you.

If you implanted late (like 10dpo) it would take longer for the hcg to show up in your urine which would result in a late BFP so I hope that's the case for you!

Nikki, your post made me so happy! Im so glad your little bubs is doing well, and yay for feeling well during your pregnancy! you deserve it!

Happy and healthy little peanut!!! And iv only gained 2 lbs, even though I feel like iv gained 10. I am a happy mommy because I feel great, which scared me before, but knowing the peanut is healthy then I am happy to feel so good!

Yay!!! :happydance: So what is the next step? 12 week scan?

Aww congrats :)

That's what my scan looked like at 7 weeks with my last pregnancy. Glad to hear baby is doing well!

Ugh, I bet. For me it is just lack of time. I have to get up at 430am to work out which makes my days so incredibly long, and by the time I get home from work, its 7pm and I am beat! I hope the nauseau and SS are working in your favor, it would be so nice for you to get a bfp again!
Ew I don't know how you do it :wacko: that's just way too long a day for me.

Awww so cute

If you implanted late (like 10dpo) it would take longer for the hcg to show up in your urine which would result in a late BFP so I hope that's the case for you!

I hope you're right, I would love to get my BFP this cycle. But if not I want AF to show already so I can move onto the next one

Ew I don't know how you do it :wacko: that's just way too long a day for me.

I hope you're right, I would love to get my BFP this cycle. But if not I want AF to show already so I can move onto the next one

I don't know how I do it either, Its so exhausting! Goodluck! I really hope this is your cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->