well im bk, took a more chilled approach, testin rnd 16th any1 else

well gud morning chick, still no af :happydance: dnt wana waste my frer yet an still wantin on postman for digi :thumbup: so i did another ic and and neg :wacko: guess if she stays away il test again tonight an keep u posted x

Well that's weird. What colour end is the IC?

im thinkin tho if that pink cm was ib...it takes afew days 4 hcg to get in urine so it wudnt show yet would it?? xx

looks like il be testin everyday then..until either af cums or i get my bfp...lol x

well she arrived :cry: thank you hun 4 all ur well wishes an soport here's to next month :thumbup: xxx

well she arrived :cry: thank you hun 4 all ur well wishes an soport here's to next month :thumbup: xxx

I'm there with you hun. Did a test this morning and all was white so BFN. I lost the baby :cry: So you haven't got rid of me yet :haha:

arw huni i am sorry...at least we can start all over again 2gether..hahahah xxx

Yup. I think that makes us officially TTC buddies. Well that bottle of wine I had in the fridge went down nicely but I think I should of eaten before hand :haha:

Yup. I think that makes us officially TTC buddies. Well that bottle of wine I had in the fridge went down nicely but I think I should of eaten before hand :haha:

yey :hugs: an yes i have to eat esp when drinkin wine :haha:, ive neva temped b4!! only done opk, how u go about tempin??...i av digi temp thingy! whati check kids with is that wot u use???...lol xx

yey :hugs: an yes i have to eat esp when drinkin wine :haha:, ive neva temped b4!! only done opk, how u go about tempin??...i av digi temp thingy! whati check kids with is that wot u use???...lol xx

I got a BBT thermometer from Ebay. More accurate. Take your temp as soon as you wake up, before you get out of bed. You must of had at least 3 hours sleep.

okie dokie when do i start doin it? an weres the best place to get a chart thing like urs??...me an ohare goin to doctors in abit we guna av a chat with him see what is goin on...il let u no what he says xxx

well i didnt see the point in goin...he didnt seem botherd an he didnt give us any advice or out, he just said onces i stop bleedin i have to got for blood work to check hcg an that xxx

well i didnt see the point in goin...he didnt seem botherd an he didnt give us any advice or out, he just said onces i stop bleedin i have to got for blood work to check hcg an that xxx

How long have you been TTC for? My Dr wouldn't do anything until I've been trying for a year. I chart using FF (fertilityfriend.com) or you can click on my ticker and sign up there. It tells you everything you need to know. I find it very helpful. You can start whenever. But if I were you, I'd start now so you know what your pre o temps are. If you need help, just ask. I've been charting for 8 months now.

thanks huni, i did 1 on babymed??!!! we been ttc for 2 years, but coz i got 2 they wont do out xxx

thanks huni, i did 1 on babymed??!!! we been ttc for 2 years, but coz i got 2 they wont do out xxx

No idea how the babymed one works. 2 years is a long time. They should do something. If that was me, I'd be kicking some arses! Does't matter if you have 2 already.

i no hun i keep goin and they just say they is nothing wrong with me, as ive had scan etc an carried 2. they carnt explain why it keeps happen or not happening, just gota be more chilled i guess, an they carnt do anymore then what they have he said ie clomid fertilty etc as ive got kids?? xxx

i no hun i keep goin and they just say they is nothing wrong with me, as ive had scan etc an carried 2. they carnt explain why it keeps happen or not happening, just gota be more chilled i guess, an they carnt do anymore then what they have he said ie clomid fertilty etc as ive got kids?? xxx

Has OH been checked? Got my tattoo re-booked for Friday so looking forward to that.

no he hasnt yet, but to be far i get pg...i just lose them...the longest i stay pg is aweek then i bleed again hence why i gota go bk at end of week for blood checks x

oh an u gettin ur tattoo done yey, thats sumut gud to look farward to xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->