well im bk, took a more chilled approach, testin rnd 16th any1 else

I forgot to mention that you need to take your temp at the same time everyday.

cheers chick i did it at 7 this mornin so i will do it at that time everyday :) xx

cheers chick i did it at 7 this mornin so i will do it at that time everyday :) xx

Are you in Celsius or Farenheit? Finally have my laptop fixed :happydance: So anything you post, I'll be able to see properly. Forget waking at 7am to take temp :haha: I'm still :sleep: at that time :haha:

Are you in Celsius or Farenheit? Finally have my laptop fixed :happydance: So anything you post, I'll be able to see properly. Forget waking at 7am to take temp :haha: I'm still :sleep: at that time :haha:

my digi temp is celsius or farenheit an can change settings!, my kids get up at half 7...so i like to be up b4 them, an av a cuppa an be freshed b4 they wake...lol

im thinkin of scrappin babymeds chart an goin with the same as u...how do i get it on my wall tho like urs?? xx

If you log in to FF and click on - Sharing - Graphical Tickers. From there you can personalise your FF ticker, like I have mine. Once you personalised it, you'll get a preview, you'll need to copy and paste the 'BB code' then you can click done.

Come back on to BnB and click on - User CP - and scroll down to - Edit Signature -. Just copy and paste the 'BB code' into the box and save.

yer got an account oh all sounds so hard for me...lol il give it a try xx

yey...lol are we guna carry on this thread or do u wana start a new 1???....im not botherd either way but i defo wana stay in touch xxx

yey...lol are we guna carry on this thread or do u wana start a new 1???....im not botherd either way but i defo wana stay in touch xxx

Tis up to you m'dear. When would you be testing? I would be testing around the 20 July, if i ovulate when I think I'll ovulate.

Tis up to you m'dear. When would you be testing? I would be testing around the 20 July, if i ovulate when I think I'll ovulate.

probs around the same time as u chick, dnt no wether to buy sum opk test or not?? or just chart temp?? does it tell u when it thinks ur ovualteing? xx

probs around the same time as u chick, dnt no wether to buy sum opk test or not?? or just chart temp?? does it tell u when it thinks ur ovualteing? xx

Nope, charting will only tell you ONCE you've ovulated by 3 or more higher temps. I usually use OPK's aswell.

hmm i better hurry up an get sum then...coz when i used them b4 the only time they were pos is straight after my af......better get orderin lol....bit of a tmi quetion, but im only spottin now but its thick black paste stuff, like tar?...ive neva had that b4!! its realy thick!! av u?...im guna put the question out there to peeps aswelll see what they say...lol

hmm i better hurry up an get sum then...coz when i used them b4 the only time they were pos is straight after my af......better get orderin lol....bit of a tmi quetion, but im only spottin now but its thick black paste stuff, like tar?...ive neva had that b4!! its realy thick!! av u?...im guna put the question out there to peeps aswelll see what they say...lol

Nothing's TMI on here :haha: Just sounds like old blood to me. Can come in many forms.

arw i just seen ur ttc buddy...thats real cute how do u do that xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->