well im bk, took a more chilled approach, testin rnd 16th any1 else

well i could only hold for 2 hours...all this rain makin me wana pee...:haha: got a frer an big fat bfn :nope: argh i got a twin pack so will test again in the morning, also digi shud be here 2 :dohh: im defo thinkin nasty evap again tho xxx

well i could only hold for 2 hours...all this rain makin me wana pee...:haha: got a frer an big fat bfn :nope: argh i got a twin pack so will test again in the morning, also digi shud be here 2 :dohh: im defo thinkin nasty evap again tho xxx

But it looks so pink. Plus shouldn't you have started AF by now?

But it looks so pink. Plus shouldn't you have started AF by now?

Exactly... I'm excited for tomorrows test xxx

well i feel so ill 2night an started with tummy pains, an now light pink cm. think the horried :witch: is on her way :(

well still no af :happydance: i feel like she is just sat there so i checked :haha: nothing but white cm :thumbup: anywho i thought i would check babymed out, coz my af was always the 27th prior to afew months ago, an babymed says is my af as gone bk to the 27th then yesterday an today i should get implation bleedin!!!???!!!, so lets hope thats what it was, it was only very light pink cm yesterday, ive not tested today but hopefully digi will cum an if af stays away il test monday morning xxx

Morning Emma :)
Cool. Well lets hope AF stays away and you get that BFP!
Well with my body I'm just a tad confused. As you know, I had medium bleeding for 4 days but yet my boobs still hurt. As I'm writing this, my nipples are throbbing. Felt sick last night and early hours of this morning, and I'm still getting that stretchy feeling in my stomach I had before the bleeding started. Still very tired and falling asleep in the afternoon when and if I can and not sleeping well. Surely the hormone should have left my body now?!

hmm im unsure how quick it goes hun?, when did u last test? i wud test agin to see.. all that sounds very positive 2 me also i think if u every m/c they shud of gone by now, an if u did m/c surely u shud of bleed for more the 4 days an wud be alot heavy then what u had????? all this ttc is confusein...lol? thats what it is with me my boobies still hurt like mad to the point i carnt sleep coz i like to lay on my belly an carnt coz of them, they are actually grown abit to, an big hard lump in each 1.....i neva got sore boobies durin af :shrug:

Just checked my CM, I would usually be dry now. I have a lot of creamy, nearly watery CM with a slight yellow tinge. I last tested the day before I started bleeding so... About 6/7 days ago. Been advised to test on Monday at what would be 6 weeks by my Dr. Any sign of your AF yet?

Just checked my CM, I would usually be dry now. I have a lot of creamy, nearly watery CM with a slight yellow tinge. I last tested the day before I started bleeding so... About 6/7 days ago. Been advised to test on Monday at what would be 6 weeks by my Dr. Any sign of your AF yet?

god monday sooo far away....lol. nope she still not here an cramps av stopped :happydance:.....sorry halfway throw writein this i just checked my self again an nope just abit of wet cm :thumbup: PLEASE STAY AWAY, i DONT normaly spot b4 af either normal i av real pink cm then hour later if that, she is here, so im stayin positive :haha:...........i can belive how simialr we have bee throw out this...lol x

Except you haven't had any bleeding :haha: Yup, Monday too far away. When you getting your digi test?

Except you haven't had any bleeding :haha: Yup, Monday too far away. When you getting your digi test?

well i thought it should of been here today but didnt cum argh!!...so im hopein saturday. depends wot time it cums mite av to do it sunday :dohh:

well i thought it should of been here today but didnt cum argh!!...so im hopein saturday. depends wot time it cums mite av to do it sunday :dohh:

I'm too scared to test :haha: Will have to force myself Monday as have Dr appointment that morning. Well your late for AF so looking good :thumbup:

im scared but hate not knowin...lol i was scared to sleep lastnight as didnt wana wake up to af....lol il be same again tonight...my oh sed y dnt av a glass of red wine to chill out...how so temptin it is i darent coz il blame that if af cums....lol

im scared but hate not knowin...lol i was scared to sleep lastnight as didnt wana wake up to af....lol il be same again tonight...my oh sed y dnt av a glass of red wine to chill out...how so temptin it is i darent coz il blame that if af cums....lol

How tempting wine is. I'm in such a fowl mood thanks to hubby and there's a bottle of wine in the fridge but I daren't touch it just incase. Do you usually get cramps before AF?

How tempting wine is. I'm in such a fowl mood thanks to hubby and there's a bottle of wine in the fridge but I daren't touch it just incase. Do you usually get cramps before AF?

il try an keep it short...:haha: no i noramly get abit of belly ache but thats normaly when af bout gone...an i neva get sore boobies either nor when O-ing either but my af was always around the 27th but few months bk i had missed 2 af an had pos test, had blood an checks done docs sed i was neva pg???....since then my af starts around 19 20th, so all this cramps tiredness headache VERY weird an sore boobies is all new to me, only time my boobies felt like this was when i was pg!!! so just a waitin game i guess x

I didn't get any symptoms last time so I have no idea!! But yours sounds promising!

realy does my head in...i say im takin more a chilled aproach....MY ARSE...lol

well gud morning chick, still no af :happydance: dnt wana waste my frer yet an still wantin on postman for digi :thumbup: so i did another ic and and neg :wacko: guess if she stays away il test again tonight an keep u posted x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->